PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696216

Just got done with my procedure. Damn, those numbing shots. Other than that, it went well. Dr C and Ian are two cool dudes. They seem like they work great together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bgxc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696217

Awesome. Sitting in the waiting room right now.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696218

I’m down at the bar if you wanna join when you finish

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696219

Which one? Just introduced myself to a random guy at the little coffee bar

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696220

Dang, I walked a block away to eat. About to pay and head back that way. Be there in 15

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696221

Eating at the bar

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696225

So day 2 now.
Last night I unwrapped and took a look. Everything seemed pretty uniform without any high or low spots. Put on a light spandex sleeve I had and went to bed.
Woke up this morning about 5 am and took a look. Everything still looked good except at the base where it seems the sleeve was a bit tighter. Tried to massage and roll the product down there and holy hell that hurt! Took a break, started heating up wash cloths and warmed up a bit. Tried again and was still too painful to really move anything. Popped one of the ibuprofen they gave me and gave myself an hour for it to kick in. Afterwards I was able to move the product a bit and smooth everything out.

I have an appointment with Ian at 10 and I have a feeling it is going to be torture! How much ibuprofen can I take?!

In the shower I took some measurement. I know these aren't the permanent measurements due to swelling, but FG is up 1.25" and EG is up almost an Inch! That would be awesome if it stays as I was coming down hoping for .5 Inch EG. Though we will see what happens after a few days when the swelling subsides.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696226

I lost about half an Inch after the prp and swelling subsided . It shouldn’t be super painful tho

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696227

Ok, that is what I expected.

The pain is when I'm rolling/massaging. There are a few areas that are super sensitive and hurt quite a bit. I can press, but just barely enough to move the product

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696228

Ian will show you the appropriate pressure And motion .
Remember that you will want to come back for touch ups .

Apparently I’m the only on that has come back for Ellanse touch ups at avanti . Strange .

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696229

Yeah, I am already looking at planning a second round for Girth/touch ups if possible. I want a full Inch increase.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696263

How’s it going? Still have pain? Mine is still pretty sensitive and slight bruising.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696264

Just got home last night. Everything seems a lot better. Still have a few bruise Mark's and still a bit sensitive there, but overall on the road to recovery.
Swelling is still there as my measurements haven't gone down, so still waiting for that to happen.

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696265

Gotcha. I’m in the same boat. Good luck with the progress! Nice to meet you

Just made my appointment for Ellanse with Avanti Derma 4 years 3 months ago #1308696266

Nice meeting you as well!
Have you noticed any decrease in swelling and size measurements? I'm up about 1.25 Flaccid and .75 Erect (was 1 Inch Erect yesterday). Not sure how much more swelling is there and I have to lose still. Seems the average gain is about .5 Inch Erect but of course I'm hoping for more!

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream