Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ideal Erect Girth

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 8 months ago #1269542581

• briceb
  • briceb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
If you could have any Erect Girth, what would it be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269732936

I vote for 5.5\" since at a lesser Girth I am already getting quite a positive reaction and don\'t think that more is always better. Plus I\'m shortish so it must stay in proportion.
HC

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269743959

• briceb
I agree with you that aesthetics are extremely important. Personally, I would rather have a little less Girth that with an outcome that looked \"right\".

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269744082

From what I have been told, as long as you don\'t exceed your Erect length in circumference, the aesthetics should be acceptable. I\'m shooting for 6.75\"-7\" to please the Mrs.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269771312

• briceb
@M7
I think that is a good rule. Definitely don\'t want to end up with a Chode. Want the girls go \"Oooohhhh\" and not \"Ewww\"

At 7x7 you are going to be a frick\'n HOSS

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269772946

@briceb

Exactly. Considering the frequency of men sporting a 6x6, it is certainly feasible to obtain a believable/passable/acceptable/plausible size of 7x7. I happen to be 7.5\" BPEL and 7.25\" NBPEL which works in my favor to a small extent. I\'m certain to be a rarity in the non-augmented general populous; a \"Superhero\" of epic proportions, if you will. Thanks for the compliment friend . At your size, I\'ll likely end up as your sidekick though.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269773121

I\'d ideally like 6\" Inch Girth. Guess that would look OKish at (current) 6.5\" Inch BPEL.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269773491

• briceb
@virgin
Yeah, a 6\" Girth on your length would look great.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269894356

@virgin
I agree with briceb. Beauty is subjective though I\'ve always been fond of DaVinci\'s technical yet superbly accurate idealized proportions of the male and female body. As long as you do not exceed your Erect length, your penis will fall into a \"normal\" ratio of length/Girth (albeit in the upper end). Without a doubt, keeping just shy of your Erect length will improve aesthetics considerably. You have a marvelous physique and I\'m sure once you\'ve obtained the confidence you seek, you\'ll be bombarded by the opposite sex. Confidence is what you truly lack and I hope you find it; whichever route you take. Every man has something wondrous to offer to his partner; the greatest of these are sacrifice, patience and understanding.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269894428

Hey! Am I really the only one that desires to be the size of a beer bottle?

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269894967

Maybe, but it\'d look fairly natural on that length! For us less length-endowed we need a more modest Girth

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269895186

@KFH
Thanks for the vote of confidence! How is your pursuit of penile length coming?

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269895681

Well, I\'ve been manually stretching for around three weeks and as I imagined beforehand I have seen no gains. My main focus is to not injure myself, so I don\'t stretch to the point of discomfort, but I believe I do apply enough tension.

That being said I have injured myself! Half way through my stretches I did the windmill technique to help blood circulation and whilst I was a human propeller my glans collided with my thumb nail (I have long fingernails on my right hand as I play the guitar) with quite abit of force haha.

I\'ll do one more week of this \"newbie routine\" and then I\'m either going to stop or focus on a lengthening stretching routine. I find Jelqing the worst part of manual PE, very time consuming and Girth isn\'t really my goal at the moment.

As for surgery (lig cut), I\'ve been in contact with clinic-brazil, you may remember them from a user who posted about his penile lengthening treatment over there (Russia - Kaliningrad) and he highly recommended them.

It will be around 1800-1900 euros altogether for the lig cut, stretcher and 4 night accommodation at the clinic, very tempting! But there are still many questions I need to ask them, like if the surgeon uses a spacer, if they will let me get in contact with past patients (very unlikely), how many procedures has the surgeon successfully completed and if I can get his/her full name so I can see his credentials/qualifications etc.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269896064

Sorry to hear about your somewhat unorthodox injury KFH. It will heal without issue I\'m sure... and the band played on!

Ligamentolysis should net you some Flaccid length with Erect gains being attributed to post operative stretching. Make sure to closely monitor traction force and hours logged. Please follow the guidelines outlined by your surgeon. Hope for a 1 Inch Erect gain but prepare for a .25\" gain. Be realistic in your expectations and I\'m sure you will pull through.

***Note*** You have my express permission to use my avatar for motivational purposes.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1269897343

HA thank you, I\'ll add it to my .gif collection!

I\'m expecting (maybe dangerously) 1 Inch in Flaccid length almost immediately post op, that figure is fairly consistent from the research I\'ve done. Erect gains are completely different though, very vague estimations on what to expect.

Now I\'m very cautious, so I\'ve been expecting at the very least (until now!) a minimum of .5\" EL increase within 6 months of religious stretching. I\'d leave the stretcher on all day if they\'d let me, although I have a feeling that might be dangerous!

This is part of what I asked the clinic via e-mail:

Hello again Tatiana. When you mentioned your former patients average
lengthening being 3-4cm, is this Flaccid or Erect? How much increase
could I expect in Erect length?

Thank you !

Her reply:

This lengthening is in erected state, the length of penis in Flaccid state depends on many factors - temperature, emotional state and others.

I\'m not really sure what to make of that, to be quite honest. I havent e-mailed them in about a week, since I\'ve sent them about six e-mails so far because I\'d think of a question whilst I were out. So I\'ve decided to leave it a week or two and collect all these questions which strand into my mind!

P.S - sorry for going offtopic guys!

• Page: