PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ideal Erect Girth

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 8 months ago #1269920150

What do you think of her response M7?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 8 months ago #1269926952

@KFH
Is this the clinic you are referring to? Either way, she seems inadequately educated to properly answer your questions.

The lengthening is in erected state, the length of penis in Flaccid state depends on many factors - temperature, emotional state and others.

This should read, \"The lengthening is evident in the Erect state. The length of penis in it\'s Flaccid state depends on many factors - temperature, emotional state and others.\"

She is likely trying to sell you on the procedure. Much of the website that I linked to borrowed it\'s content from another Phalloplasty surgeon\'s website. You could gain 1 Inch in Erect length; however, it is not likely. As I\'ve stated previously, I personally don\'t believe Ligamentolysis is worth the trouble. It seems to be your primary goal so I suggest you equip yourself with as much knowledge as possible. Have realistic expectations so as to not enter this arena blindsided by boisterous, skewed and unsubstantiated claims of efficacy. Best of luck friend.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1270057825

I have personally already enlarged to nearly 6.25\" of shaft Girth and am ultimately wanting 7\"

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1270254415

I voted 6.5, because more will be blowjob problem for petite girls, which is my fetish (above 18 years of age though!). But I would be extremely happy with 6 and never bother about penis size.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 7 months ago #1270376718

HA, I love that too TenInchGoal!

Over the past 3 lays I\'ve come to the conclusion that 5.5\" MSEG is actually very good.

Still wan\'t 6\" though

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 3 months ago #1271837888

I never had a problem with 5 inches of Girth from any girl, the condom fits snug but would like to have 6 inches of Girth...........I had the Elist implant in & it gave me 6.5 inches of Girth & my penis looked huge. If a guy has a huge amount of Girth, it actually makes the penis look longer when it really isnt.

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 2 months ago #1272096607

In a perfect world I would want 7\" at the base and 6.5\" midshaft with a nice taper from base to glans. With that weapon I wouldn\'t think twice about undressing in front of any woman and getting on with the business. But will be happy if at the end of the PE road I\'m sitting at 6\" midshaft. Come on PMMA round #2!

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 2 months ago #1272363117

I think a nice taper from about 6 at the head to 6.6 mid shaft ending with 7.25 at the base would be good..

Ideal Erect Girth 12 years 2 months ago #1272363125

Oh shit I have that!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEAH YIPPEEEEE

• Page: