PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 1-2 inches gain through surgery?

1-2 inches gain through surgery? 5 years 9 months ago #1304420929

Speaking from personal experience having had this procedure, there are a lot of generalities in this thread. \"You won\'t gain Erect\" is a matter of perception. They will tell you that gains 1-2 inches can be expected in Flaccid and Erect, I agree this is highly inaccurate. However in my case I gained .25 inches Erect after healing and recovery. Nowhere near what was advertised but never the less a small gain was noticed. I did it for pure Flaccid gain anyway so Erect was not as important. An important aspect however that many people look past, is that everyone\'s anatomy is vastly different! Some people also have stronger/denser ligaments than others. Also no surgery is the same for every person. Even when the same surgeries are done on the same person on opposite limbs outcomes are slighty different.
On a different note, for me personally it has taken extreme dedication and commitment to achieve gains post surgery. 2 years after my lig cut my routine remains the same! Morning Hanging session with a vac Hanger/weights. Manual stretching in the shower. Evening- I wear a penis extender after work every night for approximately 3-4 hours. I stretch 5 days a week 2 days rest. My wife is unfazed by it and is used to it actually supports me. This has resulted in a 5.25 Inch Flaccid penis (temperature sometimes bigger) and my stretched bone pressed penis is now over 8 inches. I\'v gained well over an Inch Flaccid and about 3/4 Inch Erect from 2 years Hanging and stretching.
I would not suggest this surgery to anyone who would not be committed to post op care. Secondly the question I get most commonly is do you think I could have achieved these gains by stretching alone? No, I was a Hanger and stetcher long before I had a lig cut and it is why I had the surgery. I had a very thick suspensory lig that actually made Hanging difficult, removing it made Hanging much easier and more successful.
This only my experience, there are tons of others without my outcome.

Regards
LL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1-2 inches gain through surgery? 5 years 9 months ago #1304426595

LL, I\'m glad you have followed, and stuck with, an effective lengthening program. I believe we had correspondence prior to your procedure, and I shared my experiences as well. The words in your latest post are spot-on, and consistent with my experience, having had the procedure 20 years ago.

1-2 inches gain through surgery? 5 years 9 months ago #1304428733

LatinLog - did you have your ligaments cut or you went to this German place?
I agree with your comments btw. ? Many thanks for posting such a good decent honest post. ?

1-2 inches gain through surgery? 5 years 9 months ago #1304434090

Dino,
I had my ligs cut by Rosenthal 2 years ago.

LL

1-2 inches gain through surgery? 5 years 9 months ago #1304434609

Can you link me to the website please? I\'m not sure who this is.

1-2 inches gain through surgery? 5 years 9 months ago #1304444108

He might be referring to this doctor!

www.socalphalloplasty.com/aboutus.htm

1-2 inches gain through surgery? 5 years 1 month ago #1307817135

LatinLog - did you have your ligaments cut or you went to this German place?
I agree with your comments btw. Many thanks for posting such a good decent honest post.

May you are from Germany, where did you went for surgery? thought about Russia? Pm me if you want