Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: penis lenght

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308632688

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi to everybody. This website is wonderful and gives powerful informations to anyone concerned with their penis Girth.
Being able to discuss surgery results and knowing facts about it,from looking at pictures, before undergoing it yourself, is inspiring and potentially very helpful.
That being said, i am concerned with penis lenght and even if i have alteady saw some thread about this,in this very site, i would like to hear some opinions about it.

These are the questions i would like to ask:

1) extenders seem to be the method that most would agree, at least potentially, can lead to some gainings. But are there reported journey with a progression of pictures, instead of a not so believable before and after couple of pictures? Has it ever been reported of an Inch gain, or close to?
And could i find and extender for 5.7/5.8 Girth,since i fear damaging vessels if i get an hard on? Or could i find a tutorial on how to build one that is adequate for me?

2) Apart from extenders,are there any other methods with potential? And is there any hint that Urologist and surgeons may be able,in the future, of developing surgeries that are as good as the Girth enlarging ones?

Thank you to anyone providing informations on this less successful field of penis enlargment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308633285

Have you checked out ThundersPlace ? They have a shit load of info on gaining length through many different forms of PE. Not that guys on here cant help, my self included, but have you started over there ?

I personally hate extender, others like them. You may need to invest some coin and try some shit out to see what works for you and suits the lifestyle you lead. Also, PE is a real commitment, I mean a real one. I wouldnt even start if you can do it every day. really. The guys with verifiable gains all spend hundreds of hours a year on this. 10per week x 52 = 520 hours. And this is just a baseline for some.

hope this helps point you in the right direction.

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308633536

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you very much for your answer.
Yes, i have already checked thundersplace, and also tried Jelqing. But that was before i had a succesful Girth enhanchment. Now all i need is more lenght. And so if extenders, as most anectodical reports tend to show, work...well lets say i would very much prefer to get my lenght without having to do some sort of 'penis workout' , and rather just put the extender there and let it do his work. Plus i doubt jelq (if it works at all,and then if it worked for me) would work in the same way with all the procedure Girth inbetween my skin and my complex vessels structure.
And so, having found years ago in this very website a serious report of a guy (sizemic) who gained almost an Inch with extenders , i was searching for similar experiences to get the strenght and try put the hours of patience with that thing between my legs.
but i need one that doesnt constrict my erections: an extenders for large penises. Now,do they make that,or someone like me should craft one for himself?
Given the amount of people with large penises in this website,i am hoping to found someone like me to help me .

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308633548

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
And since you mentioned 'verifiable gains' ... can you point to those gains with a couple links? Thank you for your time

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308633572

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Anyway i will look again at thundersplace,if you tell me they also talk about extenders: it has been years i ve come across that website last time,and now i was thinking that they only talked about jelquing ahaha! Sorry

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308633595

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I want you to see me having answered you and thanked you for the courtesy of your time. Then when youll reply ill delete this post, because it has started badly for my fault (i wasnt informed enough), and i have already sent to many messages instead of concentrating the info in only one message. I am being to selfish right here, dont want to ruin this well constructed website!!
Will check thundersplace and then maybe come back

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308633640

I think that your saying all that clears that up man.
If you know a little bit more about what exactly you think you want to do, there are plenty of guys here that can help you. You might need to be specific with question to them or even private message a few that have done what you are thinking about. Theres no wrong place to start man.

Guys here helped me a ton when I first started, thats why I try to reply to people when i can.

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308633717

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you man! I will look at thundersplace and try to find someone who knows how to buy or fabricate an extender for large Girth. Andropenis staff told me they dont sell it and dont know anyone that does sell it... so i guess that was my first concern,given that i woul really like to give it a go with an extender before any other lenghtening method.

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308633763

what is your Flaccid Girth ? and then, what is your stretched Flaccid Girth? ( grab the head, pull all the way out, measure )

There are some big boys over there, quite a few there verify there size too. I dont recall to many that use the extenders, but shit, ask them.

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308633810

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes! I will search for them! I dont know the stretched Girth,but i know that the andropenis is large enough for the stretched Girth! The problem is when i get an Erection! It squeezes my penis and hurts a lot!

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308633821

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I will look for someone who posted pictures and have big Girth! Hope some of them also use ectenders ?

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308634528

Measure it and get back to me, If I know where your at then I can give you some advice on devices that you may like. If not, no big deal.

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308644839

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Its around 14.5 Girth in Erection. If i get Erect in sonething thinner it will hurt and damage me. So i am not that concerned with the fact that i could get in a standard extender since my Flaccid Girth would allow this...i need one large enough to contain the hard on ?

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308644863

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
But maybe i could try as the first thing this combo: Hanging and wearing an ads! I remember i had seen that guy sizemic wore ads that were little weights just around his penis head,resulting in a conceleable all day light stretch. I could hang like an hour per day (strong tension) and then keep it stretched the rest of the day in a lighter way.. it could even be better than having to wear that huge object (extender)... that does not seem comfortable at all

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308645077

let me try to tackle a different part of this equation. In my opinion, you should avoid getting a hard on while in a device. EG: no PE work while hard. Expect maybe in a pump, but thats a different convo. In most cases, the devices that I use prohibit my ability to get get hard, most of the time. haha.
So lets not worry with what you Erect Girth is right now. If your are 5.7 inches around in Erect Girth, you are doing good man. I had to get fillers to get there. But hey, good for you.
So . back to your original post, your focus right now is length. maybe some more Girth later. So, in my own opinion, i would get busy on the work we have been talking about and do that for a while before any really invasive surgery that may not produce a good result. There are a lot of guys on here who have had ligs cut and much more, find them and message them to really get an idea if thats something you want to consider. I don\'t know that you have mentioned, and please do not feel obligated . but if you are 5.7 in Girth, i doubt you are that small in length. Just my 2cents.

We PM\'d a little about this, but im going to say here too. I wear weights on my Cock , or a stretcher, all day to keep tension on my Dick. Weights are my preference , which are the most beneficial when standing. Im not familiar with sizemic and what he has worn, but let me just say this, if he was wearing golf weights and thats what you decide, They are far from concealable. Those bastards are 60mm wide. The ones i wear, i had custom made, and I made them small and out of tungsten. They are actually concealable

Your think that you are correct with your assumptions and plan of Hanging and then using ADS. This should prove to be better than an extender as far as over all gains. Some people like extenders though. Maybe you will too, buy one if you want. but i dont you will need one.

• Page: