PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Well It's Time

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307579843

I am down on the length since the procedure. Anyone experience this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307604136

I am down on the length since the procedure. Anyone experience this?

Yah Ronin I experienced about a half Inch decrease .

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307608865

Yah Ronin I experienced about a half Inch decrease .

I am down about an Inch. Really can\'t afford to lose any as it is. Did it come back? Today is the two week mark for me will do an update later today.

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307609109

I am down about an Inch. Really can\'t afford to lose any as it is. Did it come back? Today is the two week mark for me will do an update later today.

It\'s probably the quality of Erection that\'s causing the loss...I say that because when I stretch the Flaccid length out it\'s near the same as before. However there is a rough Nodule that formed at the base (like a ring) around my penis that is pretty large and I think it might be keeping the shaft from growing as long as before.

I am also experiencing abdomin cramps...did you have anything like that?

MadMax

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307613028

It\'s probably the quality of Erection that\'s causing the loss...I say that because when I stretch the Flaccid length out it\'s near the same as before. However there is a rough Nodule that formed at the base (like a ring) around my penis that is pretty large and I think it might be keeping the shaft from growing as long as before.

I am also experiencing abdomin cramps...did you have anything like that?

MadMax

No cramps @ all. I have some testicular pain. I think that is getting better. I am hoping the lose will return. I have read on other posts that it came back with time. I think it is probably due to skin tightness. I am going to stretch a little more over the next couple of weeks and hope it helps. I also started pumping at Ian\'s direction. I can pump back up to almost the normal size. So, there is hope ?.

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307623361

Two week mark. I am setting just above 5.5 inches. I have 4 very small bumps really @ the injection sites. I have a small band from right at circ scare half way down. I am most definitely going to need a second round to get the smoothness I want. However, If it keeps up at the current rate, I will be happy just with what I have. I think the base is growing way faster then the upper half, which is due to the 30%. Anyway, the only issues I have had is a swollen testicle which is slowly going away, and the flowmax about killing me (simulated sinus infection). That stuff is rough. I have posted two picks Flaccid I took @ last night at the two week mark. Any questions please feel free to PM me or reply.

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307623422

Do you reccomend the phallotox?

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307623873

Do you reccomend the phallotox?

Absolutely. In fact plan to do it again on the second round. I can\'t really tell if the filler is keeping it from retracting bad or not, however, I know the less retraction the better result. Also, the rate in which I healed I think the PRP helped. However, I will not do it again. I think that it made it hard to identify the filler for manipulation. Since, it will be my second round I want complete control.

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307628172

This will be my 3rd round. Never had the botox treatment. My wife has had botox but it takes 7 to 10 days to set in. I was thinking that 7 to 10 days for it to set in on your penis is to late. Everything is settled in 3 days with PMMA.

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307681736

This will be my 3rd round. Never had the botox treatment. My wife has had botox but it takes 7 to 10 days to set in. I was thinking that 7 to 10 days for it to set in on your penis is to late. Everything is settled in 3 days with PMMA.

Do you have a lot of retraction? I did, so my view was anything that could help. Plus it was not a lot of money. How much did you gain per round?

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307682167

Unfortunately I have no idea what my starting Girth was. I am at 6 inches in Girth after 2 rounds. Looking to end up at 6.75 to 7. Probably wont make 7 but we all have to have goals, right?

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307692418

Unfortunately I have no idea what my starting Girth was. I am at 6 inches in Girth after 2 rounds. Looking to end up at 6.75 to 7. Probably wont make 7 but we all have to have goals, right?

Just me thinking here but isnt 7 Inch Girth a little much?

I guess not for mothers maybe but for most 7 I\'d think would be too big?!

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307693381

Just me thinking here but isnt 7 inch girth a little much?

I guess not for mothers maybe but for most 7 I\'d think would be too big?!

I think that depends on the length. If you are 7 long y not. I would do it in a heart beat. I am running 4.5 right now down a half from pmma. Hoping it will return. But I know I cannot go larger than 6 or it will look funny in my opinion.

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307693401

Well it has been three weeks. All is good. I have three very small nodules at injection sight no issue @ all. I have gained just slightly over .5 inches in the Erect state. I don\'t expected to gain much more over the next three weeks. I figure I am at where I am at. I plan for a second round as soon as it is convenient. I will not be posting pics due to really no change since last.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307722223

Well it has been three weeks. All is good. I have three very small nodules at injection sight no issue @ all. I have gained just slightly over .5 inches in the Erect state. I don\'t expected to gain much more over the next three weeks. I figure I am at where I am at. I plan for a second round as soon as it is convenient. I will not be posting pics due to really no change since last.

Is your measurement bone pressed Erect length mine measures now at about 6.5 bowl w 5.3 mid so a gain of about .7 or .8. I am at about 3 weeks now.

Just contacted them to set up for round 2 hoping for near 6 inches mid 5.7 ish near glands.

Been pumping daily and wearing stretcher still and massaging which I have found to be all helpful.

Abdominal cramps have faded.

MadMax

Feel free to ask any questions.