PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Well It's Time

Well It's Time 5 years 3 months ago #1307154361

Hey brotha! I am a few weeks behind you, I I you going in for my PMMA injection on the 21st of this month...do you have any advice on aftercare ect?

Hope the healing is going well.

MadMax

Not really, I went for the PRP in hopes that would help the most. I was going to take collegan pills but read that reall doesn\'t do much. Plus I started them early and they upset my stomach way to much.
I have been massaging like a religion. And following aftercare instructions.. Ian has been wonderful in helping me in that regard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well It's Time 5 years 3 months ago #1307154382

Why was it 4k i thought it was only 2k

It was always my understanding the first time was 3500. I opted for PRP up front which moved it almost to 4000. Then finally while there because of retraction did phallotox which moved it to 4500. If this works like it looks now totally worth it.

Well It's Time 5 years 3 months ago #1307157105

It was always my understanding the first time was 3500. I opted for PRP up front which moved it almost to 4000. Then finally while there because of retraction did phallotox which moved it to 4500. If this works like it looks now totally worth it.

Looking forward to hearing about the results and i hope you reached your goals with just 1 session

How long till you will know?

Well It's Time 5 years 3 months ago #1307159302

Probably about two months I think. I will at least want one touch up session. We will just have to see how it goes.

Well It's Time 5 years 3 months ago #1307160447

Well two days later the Dr. did a few drops in one spot and told me to only massage every three hours. This is because the skin was getting irrated from all the \"working\". I also forgot to put the after care medication list
Ibuprofen 600 mg every 8 hours for two days
Cephalexina 500 mg every 8 hours for about two weeks
Tamsulosin .4 mg @ night with food for about ten days

Well It's Time 5 years 3 months ago #1307160837

My was around $3600 for p shot and PMMA.. I have already payed but going to get it done Monday.

Well It's Time 5 years 3 months ago #1307161100

My was around $3600 for p shot and PMMA.. I have already payed but going to get it done Monday.

Cool look forward to you report ?

Well It's Time 5 years 3 months ago #1307161296

Ok what is confusing me is why cant someone just do the PMMA solo, does it not give good results by itself and you must get something else with it?

One thread i read the guy did Silikon1000 with it and you did a prp and massimo is doing a pshot .. if i was rich this wouldn\'t be a concern for me but since im not it is..

I was really hoping i could save up for 2 rounds of PMMA and be set but after just reading through it seems like its not the case

Well It's Time 5 years 3 months ago #1307167191

Ok what is confusing me is why cant someone just do the PMMA solo, does it not give good results by itself and you must get something else with it?

One thread i read the guy did Silikon1000 with it and you did a prp and massimo is doing a pshot .. if i was rich this wouldn\'t be a concern for me but since im not it is..

I was really hoping i could save up for 2 rounds of PMMA and be set but after just reading through it seems like its not the case

the p

Correct me if I am wrong but I think the silicon is more for smoothing the look out with minor gains of possibly .25?

Well It's Time 5 years 3 months ago #1307168787

Don\'t jump to conclusions. As I said in a earlier post that financials are not an issue for me. I did the prp because I saw some people say it speeds up the healing process and makes the second round easier. The phallotox I did because I have real bad retraction. So, I knew this would be an issue. That is why I left the decision up to the Dr to decide if it should be done. I wanted the best possible outcome, however, my anxiety may make me do more things than necessary. We will see how I fill if this was a good decision or not in a month or two ?

Well It's Time 5 years 3 months ago #1307519157

Well it has been seven days. I am happy so far with the results. A large amount of the initial size was swelling and carrier / prp. I swelled up to a size I know I want. So the goal of 6 to 6.5 is great due to the fact that I swelled to that size it was like a preview ?. Anyway, had a few things one my testicle has swallowing and sore, which, I am hoping is related to just some trauma from surgery, stretching, and medication. It seems to finally be going down. The medication flowmax has a side effect of causing sinus infection like symptoms and let me tell you it has about killed me. My penis has gone down a great deal. I am hoping that it can reach about 75% of the size it was after the procedure, but we will see. I have attached my 7 day mark pictures and a picture of the swelling in my testicles.

Also, I had the fluid like sac on the back of my penis near the head that has been mentioned on this form in other posts. It did go away about two days ago, I hope and pray that it was not filler. It did not feel like it, but only time will tell.

The wife has been supportive. She loved the size it was when it was swollen. She like me wants it to be there. Finally, I was worried that it would look smaller if it was fatter. That is not the case at all. I am super happy with the results so far. I just hope and pray the collagen growth will add a lot more. As of right now I am up a little above a 1/4 Inch Erect.

Please feel free to hit me up with any questions / pm.

Thanks for the support will post again in another week.

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307555424

Yah man I am right there with you Mine has gone down a bit to from the initial 5.7\' I was at initially. I am at 5.1 ish on day 5. Is that normal? I was loving the in size when I first came out with 20ccs of 30% injected.

MaxMax

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307570806

I am having light cramping in the abdomen did anyone experience this?

MadMax

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307571434

I am having light cramping in the abdomen did anyone experience this?

MadMax

Yup ... during the inflammation period with Ellanse. I figured it was because the dartos was irritated and is continuous with the scarpa fascia in the abdomen and it was radiating up ... I asked the doctor and he said that was the case.

Well It's Time 5 years 2 months ago #1307579295

It started about day 3 or 4 and I am on day 8 now. This will go away with time then? Is there any reason for concern?

Thanks for the response
MadMax