PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306330039

Dr. C in Tijuana and Dr. Cho in South Korea. Yeah, I still fuk them and it usually enjoyable. But when they see my penis Erect with the light on.. its irregular and when they feel around they asked about the hard spots and so on... I always try to have the lights off. My problems came from experimental aftercare that Wade/Dr. C were doing way back. I wore a silicone sleeve right after the procedure that Wade recommended. It ended up bunching the PMMA together and the result was ruined. I\'ve had 4 procedure since then trying to even out the first procedure that went wrong. Now I have too much PMMA. I think that they have better perfected the procedure so most results are good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306334495

Yes , the protocols at Dr. C\'s office have evolved over the years (from what I\'ve read on this forum). I asked Ian (Wade\'s successor) about it. He said the addition of PRP and the aftercare modalities has swung the results in a more optimal direction. The aftercare manipulation is vital as well. Luckily so far, I haven\'t had to move too much around.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306338673

neverendingjourney wrote: Dr. C in Tijuana and Dr. Cho in South Korea. Yeah, I still fuk them and it usually enjoyable. But when they see my penis Erect with the light on.. its irregular and when they feel around they asked about the hard spots and so on... I always try to have the lights off. My problems came from experimental aftercare that Wade/Dr. C were doing way back. I wore a silicone sleeve right after the procedure that Wade recommended. It ended up bunching the PMMA together and the result was ruined. I\'ve had 4 procedure since then trying to even out the first procedure that went wrong. Now I have too much PMMA. I think that they have better perfected the procedure so most results are good.

Wow! I wasn\'t expecting to hear ur problems came from Dr C. That\'s who I\'ve always told myself I would go see if I got PMMA. Hearing that his procedure after care has improved I think I\'ll still go to AD if I decide to get it done... So it\'s just the irregularities they notice. Hard spots and such. When ur getting it on, do they say ur firm or do they say it\'s s little soft but still hard enough. You know?
Because I get as hard as a brick now and don\'t wanna lose that. I just wanna be thicker. I know these questions might sound crazy but I just gotta ask. Like I said I\'ve been a lurker for what feels like a decade. It\'s now that I\'m hearing better results are coming from AD that has me about ready to go to Mexico.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306338693

KRichard wrote: Yes , the protocols at Dr. C\'s office have evolved over the years (from what I\'ve read on this forum). I asked Ian (Wade\'s successor) about it. He said the addition of PRP and the aftercare modalities has swung the results in a more optimal direction. The aftercare manipulation is vital as well. Luckily so far, I haven\'t had to move too much around.

The Flaccid pics are awesome. You know what you have to post next. Do you feel any hard spots? Is it squishy when it\'s supposed to be hard? I don\'t want them feeling like I just banged them with a condom full of a hard gel... As close to the real thing is the goal...

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306397664

Wow looks great. When Erect how does the transition from the shaft to the circ scar look? Also what's your glans size? I'd like to increase my Girth but afraid it will dwarf my glans and look silly.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306399855

Its pretty squishy right now also pretty girthy, reaching 6.5\" Flaccid mid shaft (7.25\" Erect). I know it\'s the resultant inflammation attacking the the PMMA. I don\'t expect 1.75\" gain at MS (was 4.75\" and 5.5\").

No hard spots as of yet, I can still manipulate the PMMA which helps with the desired shape. My glans did extend beyond my shaft (see before pics) so it doesn\'t get dwarfed. The face on pics look symmetrical. The side shots do illustrate the large lower shaft, making the glans look smaller.

I will post Erect shots soon as I haven\'t taken any as of yet. It looks good but it does taper to the head. The transition is pretty smooth. I don\'t expect a even cylinder shape right now. It reaches over 7.25\" in Erect Girth. I know (and hope) that this is temporary with the inflammation.

I\'ve using the ESL40 stretcher for about 4hrs a day. It\'s comfortable but the penis does get more inflamed with the pull. It settles down with 30 mins. Doesn\'t really hit the PMMA on the shaft.

I have been having sex nightly with my GF and I need to take it down a notch. I feel that the penis is not getting enough healing with all that action. She is still able to deep throat my Cock which blew me away with that excess Girth. Perhaps the soft squishy outer layer helps make it easier.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306468302

Day 15

Erect shot, mind the shadows

MS Erect Girth now 6.75\"-7' and much firmer. Length at 7\".

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306472374

KRichard wrote: Day 15

First let me say HOLY SHIT!!! Looks like the procedure was a definite success. Now when u say firmer, what do you mean?? Is there a difference in the way you unit feels between when ur hard and soft??

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306476464

Yes, the first 2 weeks my erections were somewhat squishy at the outer layer. That I was told is the inflammation edema caused by the PMMA and it's promotion to collagen formation. That edema is decreasing and the penis is firming up with collagen formation. The penis feels normal when soft. When hard, that outer layer of edema is more noticeable.

Had sex with my GF last night with 7' Girth. She said I hit every spot in her pussy at the same time. She noticeably came quicker and harder.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306480510

KRichard wrote: Day 15

[/QU

OTE]

Jesus.... That thing is a monster! Make\'s we want to get PMMA after I\'m recovered

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306484335

Day 17. Flaccid measurements. 6.25' MS. 6.5' B.
Daily massage to keep it smooth. Especially around the Circumcision ring. After care is vital.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306484768

According to the instructions you are only supposed to massage up to 5 days post procedure.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306485275

camphallo wrote: According to the instructions you are only supposed to massage up to 5 days post procedure.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306485284

As per Ian's instructions and aftercare emails.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306485537

KRichard wrote: As per Ian's instructions and aftercare emails.

The filler usually sets within the first 5 days, but entry nodules can form up to weeks later... wonder if that\'s why he told you to continue?