PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306310555

KRichard wrote: As for sexual interactions, Just started a day ago as they say you have to wait a week. The Erection quality is unchanged but you can still feel some superficial carrier present. This gives a slight edematous feeling under the skin. I was worried about the possibility of making sex uncomfortable for my GF. Her look of overwhelming and extreme pleasure dispelled that concern.

As for retraction, I don\'t usually retract too much but I did start to use the ESL 40 stretcher the second day as recommended. I felt it was too early as it would manipulate the PMMA even though the cup only contacted the glans. After about day 4, I am now wearing the stretcher 4-6 hours per day. No issues with the PMMA distorting.

How long does the carrier take to be fully absorbed?? When it is absorbed, do u know if the PMMA is noticeable like if and when ur girl touches it?? Because if it is then what\'s the point? You don\'t wanna be the guy known around town as the dude with Dick shots. That\'s worst then being averaged size. And does ESL 40 come with the package??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306312834

Expect to lose more than half of that illusion of Girth gain. Most of it is just swelling and fluid. You\'ll end up with about with .25 gain.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306312939

Mines noticeable but I had a poor outcome. Many have had good outcomes and they say it\'s natural feeling. I\'ve been called out numerous times so I guess I\'m that guy around time. I say that I had a Priapism that messed up my penis and created scar tissue.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306313168

How was the scheduling (eg. first visit to procedure and such)? I plan on trying to schedule over the holidays. Thx!

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306313989

Can you see a noticeable difference with the glans inhancement? Do she increase the entire glans or just the bottom?

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306318830

To answer your questions.

From what I been told by the clinic is that the carrier gets absorbed quite quickly. Within the first 10 days. That coincides with the swelling drop.

My GF now understands the importance of Girth. She was very happy with my previous size but now, as just admitted, she is a huge fan. Guys, at 6.5' hard (presently), you see it on their face.

From my research, the feel is natural. No one will pen you as a filler guy. Unless you go too far with the cosmetics and symmetry, I don't see the laywoman calling you out.

My daily measurements since the swelling has gone, are at .75 to 1' gain in circumference. This is measured Flaccid.

Scheduling was pretty flexible. I scheduled 2 months out for the thanksgiving break but I could have had the procedure with Dr C or Dr M within a month.

I really don\'t see any noticeable gains from the glans enhancement so far.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306320917

KRichard-

Looks like you and myself had our procedures done at almost the same time. I was there The week of Thanksgiving as well and had the Utmost package with Dr. Morales.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306321740

Wow, this is a GREAT Report!!
Repped you a lot

Pictures are great,
and the Penis looks totally fantastic to me

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306324131

Enhancment Seeker wrote: KRichard-

Looks like you and myself had our procedures done at almost the same time. I was there The week of Thanksgiving as well and had the Utmost package with Dr. Morales.

It was a good time to go. Ian had some rare extra time to see me repeatedly for check ups.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306324139

Dream wrote: Wow, this is a GREAT Report!!
Repped you a lot

Pictures are great,
and the Penis looks totally fantastic to me

Thank you! I am very happy with the cosmetics and symmetry.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306327601

Wow that looks great. Do you have any Erect pictures?

The downside of me being an early adopter is mine doesn't look as good.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306328003

Here are progress photos of day 11. Swelling has subsided.

Flaccid shots. Sorry no Erect pics yet.

A few measurements along different parts of the shaft, and a length shot.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306328230

Looks like Dr. Morales did a good job.

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306328238

All I can say is wow! That Dick is plump, it's proportional, it's symmetrical, it's BIG. I can't wait to see an Erect shot. I seriously want to bring these photos in, lean back in the chair, put my hands behind my head and say 'give me the KRichard.'

PMMA with Dr. Morales 11/22/18 Progress and Data 5 years 4 months ago #1306329666

neverendingjourney wrote: Mines noticeable but I had a poor outcome. Many have had good outcomes and they say it\'s natural feeling. I\'ve been called out numerous times so I guess I\'m that guy around time. I say that I had a Priapism that messed up my penis and created scar tissue.

Sorry to hear that. Where did u go? I\'ll stay far away. Lol... What do they say it feels like?? Do they let u fuck them?? Or is it noticeable as soon as they see it? Thats probably my biggest fear and what\'s keeping me back really. Probably every other guy lurking in this site also...