PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Elist implant success story

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306336449

Herman Da German
Looking forward to your updates regarding the implant. Wouldn't let the most recent Implant horror stories (two this week) on the board disuade you in the least in getting the implant.
If your 'gut' feels it's the right thing to do and your research points to fact that these dozens of horror stories (on this board alone) are aberrations then full steam ahead!
Would love to see before implant pictures and after.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306337952

Herman Da German
Looking forward to your updates regarding the implant. Wouldn't let the most recent stories Implant horror stories (two this week) on the hoard disuade you in the least in getting the implant.
If your 'gut' feels it's the right thing to do and your research points to fact that these dozens of horror stories (on this board alone) are aberrations then full steam ahead!
Would love to see before implant pictures and after.....

Thanks.

My appointment is actually February 8th. I don't discount the horror stories on this site at all. I do realize there is a statistical risk involved with any surgery. According to his number of 3% complication (Removal) average. That is 30 patients for every 1000 procedures. I know there is a chance that may happen to me, but I am willing to take the risk. I had a BAK fusion of L5 -S1 back in 1999. 75% success rate. I was in the 25% that it did not work for. Would I do it again? The answer is yes for me. In 2012 I had C5-C6 fused. That time I was in the successful percentile. I'm no stranger to surgery and I know the risk. I understand completely why people that have had success are not on here. This forum does not seem to be a friendly place people with different outlooks on various procedures. It really has a negative vibe when one does not bend to the will of the majority. I will keep you guys posted though. Will do the before and after photos when the big day comes.

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306394010

Herman DA German
If you ARE for real, the Removal is definitely not 3%. The rate rate is likely well over 50%...I honestly don't know one patient (out of 30 or 40) that has kept it. And day it's not because people with complications gravitate to this board....In the earlier days, when I was Pro implant on another website (the infamous 'Mynewsize), I knew many members who got the implant...and eventually All of them had to have it removed due to complications. Usually within a year.
Anyway, I implore you to reconsider.
As P33kabuu said, we don't bash Dr. Elist for the fun of it, we just know the carnage he has caused. I am trying to stop you from making one of the worst mistakes of your life.

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306396484

Herman,

Let\'s go with your 3% number. There are some proven traits or medical history that will place you in the at risk category:

1. Do you have a Dick
2. Are you getting the Elist implant
3. Is Elist doing the surgery

If you answer yes to any of those questions, you automatically fall into the category of men who will likely face issues with the implant.

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306397349

I actually encourage HDG to get the implant...He will prove to ya\'all that his \"gut instinct\" and elist FDA approved and Patent Pending Revision 99+ implant is exactly what elist had told him; 3% Removal, will not damage your manhood, will not cause any EL loss, will make the women scream with pure pleasure and cum five times in a few minutes, especially riding cow style (This last one was from god elist\'s mouth to me before my biggest mistake in my life, even worse mistake than getting married...LOL)

I am saving $10 to donate to this site after Feb 9th, 2019, seriously.....

Elist implant success story 4 years 11 months ago #1308494344

Sorry but I don\'t believe you, there is NOT one single success story from the Elist implant he needs to be in jail

Elist implant success story 4 years 11 months ago #1308496946

Elist is a liar and the staff are sociopaths. I had mine removed one month ago after 10 months. Thankfully I had it done by Dr. Solomon and had the scar tissue removed. I am currently shorter than pre implant and will be stretching in a couple of weeks for six months to get the length back. My Dick does curve somewhat, but nothing that looks too freakish. I am just so relieved to have that crazy thing out of my body and am grateful that I did not suffer as bad as most of these guys did. I wasted over $20,000 easily and was lied to. Your Dick will never be the same after you get the implant. I agree - he, along with the staff, need to be jailed and fined and we should get refunds.

Elist implant success story 4 years 11 months ago #1308541845

Sorry but I don\'t believe you, there is NOT one single success story from the Elist implant he needs to be in jail

100% agree!

Elist implant success story 4 years 11 months ago #1308559056

I actually encourage HDG to get the implant...He will prove to ya\'all that his \"gut instinct\" and elist FDA approved and Patent Pending Revision 99+ implant is exactly what elist had told him; 3% Removal, will not damage your manhood, will not cause any EL loss, will make the women scream with pure pleasure and cum five times in a few minutes, especially riding cow style (This last one was from god elist\'s mouth to me before my biggest mistake in my life, even worse mistake than getting married...LOL)

I am saving $10 to donate to this site after Feb 9th, 2019, seriously.....

Did you donate that $10. Probably not!

Not one single success story. Oh ok! Pretty sure the only judges of whether my implant was a success or not would be me or my wife. Guess what we both say success! Oh but let me guess I will regret in the future ?

Elist implant success story 4 years 11 months ago #1308559120

@Herman,
Bro, it seems you\'re so happy and satisfied with your implant. But I will remember all your posts including your first time post here, and one day for sure you\'ll eat all the words you said here and regret. But don\'t worry we\'re always here to help you or anyone who suffered with this disastrous implant. We\'ve been there and thats why we understand you. But if we can do something to save one guy from experiencing what we\'ve been through, we will do it.

Elist implant success story 4 years 11 months ago #1308559159

HDG would you mind posting pics? Lots of guys do on here - myself included.

Elist implant success story 4 years 11 months ago #1308560063

I did post pics

Elist implant success story 4 years 11 months ago #1308567061

Going on one year for me and still happy with mine.

Elist implant success story 4 years 11 months ago #1308568298

Hey Greatlakes. Any protrusions yet? Glad it\'s still going well for you. Hopefully that will continue for a while.

Elist implant success story 4 years 11 months ago #1308593899

Going on one year for me and still happy with mine.

congratulations buddy!