PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Elist implant success story

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306268842

This is an obsolete method that has destroyed the sex lives (and by extension, \"lives) of many men here who have reported in sincerity & authenticity (i.e. photo evidence, paperwork, etc). To hell with this procedure and I\'m no longer showering sympathy to those naive or reckless enough to go through with it today, given the vast amount of credible information here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306268849

zabra wrote: Lol, whoa, hold on with the flood of success stories....I can barley keep up with them. Nah, my story is not a success one. I related with so many things on the boards here. At the same time as the implant I also got a vasectomy and had Lipo on my pubic area. Talk about pain with no meds when I woke up. Plus I woke up at like 9pm, never saw the doctor, he'll, I don't even know if Elist is the one who did the damn surgery! I was basically crying in pain, alone, at night, and they got me an Uber to the hotel. One of my testicles got the size of an apple, and Elist blamed me and said I was squeezing my legs together too tight??? Blaming me? Lol. So, when I say if there are any success stories like mine, I don't mean the surgery or follow ups, or Elist was super cool(lol) or anything like that. The whole interaction with Elist is like trusting a pilot you've never met to fly you to Hawaii, but instead you end up in Haiti, and he tells you that is your fault you ended up there.
So by success story, I only mean anyone who still has the implant like me, who is living life with it, and is planning on keeping it. By the way, With the implant I lost an Inch Erect, gained 2 Flaccid, and quadrupled my Girth. Not the results I was hoping for. Anyway, thanks to all you for sharing you experience. It can be a lonely shameful place after the surgery. Some of us are here for encouragement, some for support, some to be able to vent our pain, some to share our shame in a safe place. And of course there are probably some pervs that read all our stories. But that's mine in a huge apple sized nut shell

Show before & afters or leave. Shilling gets savvier by the year, I only expect this kind of posting. Especially the first two posts of this thread. My patience with Elist lying and butchering is up-to-here.

The audacity to start a thread titled \"success story\" knowing how many men have impotence, loss-of-sensation, and permanent shortening of the penis because of this unethical silicone implant. Are you as insensitive and sociopathic as the physician who operated on you?

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306269004

briceb wrote:
You will also note that the article you cited was written by Elist.
You should also note that the \"research\" company that provides his statistics is owned and operated by Elist and his son.

I also reached out to the doctor you linked. Although he offers the implant, he is not totally sold on it. He said that he is working on a better option that does not involve silicone.

I truly wish for your sake that you would highly, highly reconsider getting the Elist implant. But, like you said, you are going into this \"eyes wide open.\"
You\'re a big boy and can make your own decisions. I just think this is a very bad one.

That article does list him as an Author, but also lists 3 other Authors as well.

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306269044

Herman Da German wrote: I've been lurking around on here for months reading everyone's opinions and results. I actually put off making the appointment back in September after coming across this site. I did other research after that such as going to Mexica, Seoul, & Morganstern in GA. After months of research and talking with multiple doctors I've chosen to go with my gut instinct (Elist). Not discounting anyone's complications they've had with Elist, but every procedure comes with a degree of risk and a percentage of complications. Nothing is a 100% successful when it comes to surgery. I was very reluctant to even post on here due to the negative feedback I would get.

If you do your research you can find interesting statistics. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30145095 There is actually a second Dr now doing the Penuma implant. drbrianchristine.com/genital-aesthetics/...-length-enhancement/ I'm definitely going in to this eyes wide open and know the risks involved. Thanks for your genuine feedback and good intentions behind it,

His latest implant is the best he can do. It is great your \"gut instinct\" will get your implant in. IF you can, keep us posted. It will be awesome to see your success story with pix before and after.

Good luck!

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306269090

I will definitely keep you guys posted.

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306269806

Herman Da German wrote: I will definitely keep you guys posted.

Great, best to start your own thread and post some present pix of you Flaccid and Erect from different angles, then you can do the same after the implant. Make sure to measure Flaccid and Erect a few times and keep records and pix. You will need it to see how much of an increase in Erect length and Erect Girth after it is in.

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306270935

• zabra
  • zabra's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

Skeptical One wrote:
Show before & afters or leave. Shilling gets savvier by the year, I only expect this kind of posting. Especially the first two posts of this thread. My patience with Elist lying and butchering is up-to-here.

The audacity to start a thread titled \"success story\" knowing how many men have impotence, loss-of-sensation, and permanent shortening of the penis because of this unethical silicone implant. Are you as insensitive and sociopathic as the physician who operated on you?

Sorry......are you the guy that calls people names and tells them to leave this group unless they do what you want them too, before even asking me a little about my story? Perhaps a little sensitivity class might help you too. Please read my post a little slower. My title 'Sucess Story' is me looking for people that have not decided to remove the implant for now. I clearly stated that I was not a 'success story'. I'm just looking for some people that might relate to me and where I'm at. My surgery was a terrible experience. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SURGERY TO ANYONE. But at the moment, I'm not in terrible pain. It's still in place, I don't have any major complications other than protrusions that I'm monitoring. Im content with my Flaccid length. Erect, not so happy, I've lost a 1/2in after the implant and my shaft is frickin tingly numb on top and after
1 1/2 years later I'm pretty sure it's not coming back. But at the moment, I'm just hangin on here, keepin steady and riding this thing out for now. Your anger does not give you the right though to insult me.I don't know your story, so I'm giving you the benifit of the doubt and keeping choice words to myself. Ask me my story before shaming me and telling me to leave.
As far as showing before and and afters, in what world would I do that to someone who has already told me to leave the site, and said I'm an insensitive sociopatth and compared me to Elist? Bro, you are way more than just skeptical, your delusional.....If you want to expose the frauds, listen to their story. They will expose themselves.

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306271143

andydandy wrote: Eyes wide shut would be a better description.. This guy must be the first one I\'ve seen that hasn\'t changed his mind after reading all the reports..

He isn\'t. However, each of those have been proven to be Elist shills.

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306271209

Zabra, S.O. is not delusional. He just picked the wrong shill. Herman da German is the one who should be posting his pre and post-op pics. Let\'s see if he does. I wouldn\'t hold my breath.

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306275241

zabra wrote:
Sorry......are you the guy that calls people names and tells them to leave this group unless they do what you want them too, before even asking me a little about my story? Perhaps a little sensitivity class might help you too. Please read my post a little slower. My title 'Sucess Story' is me looking for people that have not decided to remove the implant for now. I clearly stated that I was not a 'success story'. I'm just looking for some people that might relate to me and where I'm at. My surgery was a terrible experience. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SURGERY TO ANYONE. But at the moment, I'm not in terrible pain. It's still in place, I don't have any major complications other than protrusions that I'm monitoring. Im content with my Flaccid length. Erect, not so happy, I've lost a 1/2in after the implant and my shaft is frickin tingly numb on top and after
1 1/2 years later I'm pretty sure it's not coming back. But at the moment, I'm just hangin on here, keepin steady and riding this thing out for now. Your anger does not give you the right though to insult me.I don't know your story, so I'm giving you the benifit of the doubt and keeping choice words to myself. Ask me my story before shaming me and telling me to leave.
As far as showing before and and afters, in what world would I do that to someone who has already told me to leave the site, and said I'm an insensitive sociopatth and compared me to Elist? Bro, you are way more than just skeptical, your delusional.....If you want to expose the frauds, listen to their story. They will expose themselves.

If you know how much pain SO and our mods have gone though with all the elist carnage and shills, you may understand SO\'s frustration.

Please keep reporting your feelings and findings here, we will all support you. this is just a blip in the screen....You have along way to go with your implant and this IS the BEST site for info/help!
PM me any time....

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306278334

• zabra
  • zabra's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

Mustang2020 wrote:
If you know how much pain SO and our mods have gone though with all the elist carnage and shills, you may understand SO\'s frustration.

Please keep reporting your feelings and findings here, we will all support you. this is just a blip in the screen....You have along way to go with your implant and this IS the BEST site for info/help!
PM me any time....

Thanks M2020. I definitely dont want to be the ignorant nube. I totally give a pass to anyone who's angry here. They have a right to be. Because of my trauma with Elist, to have a safe place to share is important. Kind of like a 12 Step group. They say that walking into that room is the hardest thing to do. Posting that first thread was hard for me. Vulnerable I mean. But hey SO, no hard feelings. Never even heard the word shill before here. Having an imposter come into this group is definitely not OK and I respect you all keeping this place safe. Cheers

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306285821

zabra wrote:
Thanks M2020. I definitely dont want to be the ignorant nube. I totally give a pass to anyone who's angry here. They have a right to be. Because of my trauma with Elist, to have a safe place to share is important. Kind of like a 12 Step group. They say that walking into that room is the hardest thing to do. Posting that first thread was hard for me. Vulnerable I mean. But hey SO, no hard feelings. Never even heard the word shill before here. Having an imposter come into this group is definitely not OK and I respect you all keeping this place safe. Cheers

That\'s brave of you!

All elsit victims were just ignorant...We are victims of his inhumane behavior. Nevertheless, let\'s move forward and help everyone on this board!

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306309844

And Herman Da German is gone?
Did he make an appointment?
I want to see the that his \"gut instinct\" is working with the installation of elist latest and greatest silicon implant version #99?

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306310165

MadeinUSA wrote: I would be less angry at Elist if most patients do have success. At this point, I just feel cheated.

He has cheated all of us. He continues to cheat men out of their money and destroy their manhood...

Elist implant success story 5 years 4 months ago #1306310173

P33kabuu wrote:
To be fair, he said he\'d be doing it in February. I\'m interested in seeing another documented thread now that mine is concluded.

I bet $10 to this site he ain\'t coming back as a real victim of elist...LOL