PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305096211

So let me start off by saying this is way over due. Considering I started my PMMA about a year ago.

My starting stats:
FL: 4'
FG: 3.75'
BPEL: 7.25'
EG: 4.75'

After 3 rounds of PMMA:
FL: 5.5'
FG: 5.85'
BPEL: 7.25'
EG: 6.3'

I had always known that I had an above length but only average Girth. With that being said my length made my penis look very narrow. I started doing PE serveral years ago, due to some insecurities that I had about my penis being so narrow looking. But I would always start off good and after a few months with little to no results I would stop. This cycle probably went on for four years. Well about a year and half ago the girl I had been dating for only a couples months got pregnant. Well after about a month of her being pregnant she went crazy due to hormones. She hated me and she had no idea why. I believe a lot was lack of maturity, see she was only 22 and I am 30. Anyways when broke up it got pretty heated and she said that the sex wasn't that great anyways. So my mind went back to my insecurities of my penis not being big enough.

I had been reading up on PMMA before we split and after the breakup decided to got through with it. I had not found this board yet or Dr. Casavantes. But what I did find was a terrible mistake. I went to one of the their doctors in Tijuana. Their selling point is they put you to sleep and give you an errection before injecting the PMMA. This sounded better to me because I was so nervous about have my penis injected with needles. So I got the procedure done and went back to my hotel in San Diego. I only gained less than a quarter of an Inch with all the swelling and that was supposed to be their max PMMA. So 2 months went by and I had no gains from the procedure and a scar on my penis towards the base on the left side.

During that time I found this board and actually did some research this time and that's when I decide to give Dr. Casavantes a try. So I was on a plane to San Diego again. Once I got to Avanti Derma in Tijuana I was truly impressed by the staff and the Dr. it's a very professional place. I told the Dr. about my previous experience and he assured me that I would see results this time and wow he right.

6 weeks after my first round with Dr. Casavantes I went from 4.75' Girth a little below 5.5'. So like most here I wanted to be in that 6' Girth club. Therefore I set up another round and off I was again. After my second I was sitting real close to the 6' club. I was at 5.85'. During my second and third round the ex girlfriend and I started dating again. She was probably 8 months pregnant at this point with our child. So unfortunately we didn't get to have sex with my new unit. About 3 months after our son was born I decided to go for a third round. This round I was able to get in the 6' club.

My girlfriend/baby momma I thinks suspects something but she has never asked. You see like I said we only dated for a couple of months befor she got pregnant. I which time I was gone a lot due to work. My schedule was 20 days gone and 10 days home at the that point. She had made mention that she didn't remember me being so thick before. I really have to get her warmed up and wet now before sex to get it in. Lots of foreplay.

I'm hoping to schedule my 4th round for September or October of this year, and hope to get to 6.5'. Once there I will quit, because the other day my girlfriend/fianc' were talking about my penis. See we went swimming at her parents and both her mom and sister saw my penis through my swim trunks when I got out of the water because the stuck to me. And somehow later I guess her mom said something to her about it and about the same time her sister walked and heard what they were talking about. Her sister's response was ' Oh my God I saw it to, his penis is HUGE!'. At that point my fianc' told me that her sister is right and that if I was to much bigger that we wouldn't have a son right now because she wouldn't have had sex with more that the first time.

On a funny note, since my fianc' told me her sister said that. Everytime she comes over I always catch her looking at my penis like she's mesmerized. Lol

Below are pictures from before my first round and after three rounds with Dr. Casavantes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305097726

First post too!

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305098358

Never noticed that lol. It\'s a dirty game.
Have to admit it\'s good work though.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305099299

IKR...

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305100646

Okay first off I thought this board was a place to share our experiences of Phalloplasty. Yes this was my first post, and it took me a long time to work up the courage to post it. Something about putting pictures of my penis online had me reluctant. But if I would have known that I was going to get such negativity. I probably would have never posted it to begin with. My initial thought was to either take it down or edit the parts about my first experience with PMMA. That has everyone who has commented so suspicious, because of some other post that I haven't even seen yet.

Secondly I seen bad experiences shared on here about the Elist implant and then those people going on to get PMMA. But no one says anything suspicious to them about talking bad about the Elist implant then going to get PMMA.

So when I get time to find the pictures of the first I had done I will post them and you all can see the results I got from it. Which is nothing but a scar and scar tissue on the left side of my penis.

I hope people who are looking into getting PMMA done or had bad experiences with Phalloplasty find my original post and results encouraging. Because I'm very happy with the outcome I've had so far and can't wait until my next round.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305100732

I always appreciate people sharing their experiences. The timing just seemed a bit odd. I'd hate for this place to just become a Dr. C shill/echo chamber (this coming from someone who went to Dr. C).

Regardless, like it was mentioned above, the results look great.

How's everything feel/work?

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305100829

airmailpuppet wrote: I always appreciate people sharing their experiences. The timing just seemed a bit odd. I'd hate for this place to just become a Dr. C shill/echo chamber (this coming from someone who went to Dr. C).

Regardless, like it was mentioned above, the results look great.

How's everything feel/work?

I completely understand that.

Thanks for the comments on the results. Everything works great. When I get cold it does turtle and kind of give me the pig in the blanket look. As far as the feel, it feels very natural besides right under the circ scar it is a little hard even when soft. As far as sex since I've had it, I would say it's not more sensitive. But the increase in Girth creates more friction and makes sex feel better to me. With the new Girth though I have to be sure the fianc' is warmed up good and wet. Because we tried to get a quickie in one day and I didn't get her wet enough and she was sore for like a week after that. Which meant no sex at all.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305103165

I think you have to understand the history here to get what we\'re in about

Anyway, looks great! Very natural and a hell of a difference.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305105255

naginati wrote: I think you have to understand the history here to get what we\'re in about

Anyway, looks great! Very natural and a hell of a difference.

Agrees...

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305106440

Thank you for posting. It is helpful for many to see your results.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305110000

JMANN01 wrote:

I completely understand that.

Thanks for the comments on the results. Everything works great. When I get cold it does turtle and kind of give me the pig in the blanket look. As far as the feel, it feels very natural besides right under the circ scar it is a little hard even when soft. As far as sex since I've had it, I would say it's not more sensitive. But the increase in Girth creates more friction and makes sex feel better to me. With the new Girth though I have to be sure the fianc' is warmed up good and wet. Because we tried to get a quickie in one day and I didn't get her wet enough and she was sore for like a week after that. Which meant no sex at all.

Yeah the pig in the blanket look is probably the biggest downside for me, but I usually kinda pull on the head whenever my pants come off and that helps fix it right away.

I agree that the additional friction helps make feel things better. When I was below average, it wasn't bad or anything, I just didn't quite get the same feeling.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305110094

Could you show us a picture of the pig in the blanket at its worst?
No worries if not

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305111356

You look like you are already in the 6\" club. Looks pretty thick.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305111529

Reklaw wrote: Could you show us a picture of the pig in the blanket at its worst?
No worries if not

I don't have any pictures currently, but will try to get some one when I get a chance. Like I said it mainly happens when it's cold.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 8 months ago #1305111590

briceb wrote: You look like you are already in the 6\" club. Looks pretty thick.

Briceb you are correct. I am in the 6' club now, I achieved that after 3rd. Actually sitting about 6.3' EG most of the shaft. My 4th round is scheduled for September and I hope to reach 6.5' EG and fix some unevenness on the left side of the shaft. I plan on this being the last round being a touch up. Because I'm not sure my fianc' won't notice that I've had something done if I get much bigger or be able to handle much more Girth.