PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 7 months ago #1305111778

Which dates in September? I'll be there the 12th-14th.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 7 months ago #1305112927

I am wanting to get a round of PMMA done... I am small just 5.5 Erect and I do not want lengthening as I have heard it is a long and painful road just to even get an Inch if you\'re lucky.

I am dealing with Dan Salas, is this the clinic you guys are saying are good? Can you guys let me know what clinic you are visiting? Cheers

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 7 months ago #1305113553

That\'s the work of Dr c from Mexico. He the man you want to go to. There isn\'t really any info on the other Dr.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 7 months ago #1305113556

JMANN01 wrote:
Briceb you are correct. I am in the 6' club now, I achieved that after 3rd. Actually sitting about 6.3' EG most of the shaft. My 4th round is scheduled for September and I hope to reach 6.5' EG and fix some unevenness on the left side of the shaft. I plan on this being the last round being a touch up. Because I'm not sure my fianc' won't notice that I've had something done if I get much bigger or be able to handle much more Girth.

Do you need it!? Looks perfect as is.
What I like most it\'s how he\'s managed to increase you width, horizontal increase as well. What a difference.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 7 months ago #1305131361

Hey JMANN. Thanks for posting Your results are impressive. I am happy for you. Pay no attention to the negativity
Good luck with your little family.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 6 months ago #1305304934

Hey guys sorry I haven't replied to any of your comments. Life's been hectic with work and planning a wedding. So haven't really had time to get on here and respond.

Reklaw sorry I haven't got the pictures of the pig in the blanket yet. I will try to get some in the next couple of days.

Naginati I don't really need another full round at this point, but it would be awesome to say I'm 6.5' thick. But when I get there I'm going to talk to Dr. C and get his advice on rather or not I should get a full round or just a touch up. Because I do have some unevenness on the left side that I would like to get fixed. It's hard to see it in the photos. But totally agree it's a huge difference from where I started. Every round Dr. C asked me what I want to achieve as far as looks and growth, and he did an amazing job of helping me get there.

Uncle JJ thanks for the nice comments.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 6 months ago #1305411080

I'm less than one day away from rd 4 PMMA and PRP with Dr. C in TJ. My hope is to achieve 6.5' EG when it's all said and done. I plan on this being my last trip for GE. I will post pictures and measurements after I get back to my hotel and keep all you updated throughout process. Wish me luck!

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 6 months ago #1305412403

I arrive in SD at 7AM. Yikes. Haha

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 6 months ago #1305412725

Good luck guys!

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 6 months ago #1305421125

Just crossed the boarder now headed back to the hotel to work on this thing. I was 6.25' FG right after the procedure. I will post some pictures when I get back to the hotel!

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 6 months ago #1305421786

Current stats and pictures 2 hours after rd 4.

FL 5.5'
FG 6.25'
EL 7.1'
EG 6.75'

Total 14 cc
30%: 9 cc
10%: 5 cc

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 3 months ago #1306295400

How has it settled?

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 3 months ago #1306313995

Javalon19 wrote: How has it settled?

It has settled good, I'm sitting around 6.5' EG. I will probably go back for a touch up for in a couple months. Dr. C said I didn't need do another full round, but could do a touch up. So I'll take his word on it. I'm very happy with the results from my last round.

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 3 months ago #1306314019

Update almost 3 months since rd 4:

JMANN's PMMA journey from 4.75 to 6.25 over the last year 5 years 3 months ago #1306318675

Looking good man. Holding its size. And it\'s got some for sure!
What are your current measurements?