PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA like bubble gum

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303189544

What\'s the thread about?

Is there a conclusion that the moldable patches are due to the PMMA itself or because of the interference with DMSO?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303195413

Impossible to know. From my understanding DMSO dissolves the collagen sort of. As a result one should be able to reduce lumps etc. The problem with things line this is that everyone reacts differently. You body is different to compared to me. In general we lack good feeback when it comes to long term effects. Should be quite a few 5+ years veterans. The problem is that when the forum goes up and down I would assume those with no issues will just stop coming to the site. Why spend a lot of time here of you do not know if the site is up or down and you are happy with your size?

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303203683

jogift wrote: Southdub\'s post (#9), the experiences of airmail etc. after six years and Dream\'s more recent report are the last straw. PMMA is dangerous stuff! The money spent, the time and hassle but more importantly the emotional apprehension - are they worth about 0.5\" of Girth gains (a paltry 4mm in diameter), risks and seen bad results?

Honest partners, male or female, can tell you that they don\'t even notice the difference.

Very little information, so far, on Ellanse and teosyal.

Same gains with judicious use of a bathmate and ads! With firm, turgid erections too, howbeit for a few hours.

I am still crazy in the head about enhancement, but there are millions of guys who fuck without giving a shit about the size of their dicks. If we practice thinking like them, maybe someday, we\'ll be like them ...

Jogift, I echo your sentiments.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303203726

jogift wrote: Southdub\'s post (#9), the experiences of airmail etc. after six years and Dream\'s more recent report are the last straw. PMMA is dangerous stuff! The money spent, the time and hassle but more importantly the emotional apprehension - are they worth about 0.5\" of Girth gains (a paltry 4mm in diameter), risks and seen bad results?

Honest partners, male or female, can tell you that they don\'t even notice the difference.

Very little information, so far, on Ellanse and teosyal.

Same gains with judicious use of a bathmate and ads! With firm, turgid erections too, howbeit for a few hours.

I am still crazy in the head about enhancement, but there are millions of guys who fuck without giving a shit about the size of their dicks. If we practice thinking like them, maybe someday, we\'ll be like them ...

Well said. ..

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303328257

I\'ve used DMSO with iodine twice. Just twice and it has really softened the PMMA.

Too much for my liking, it\'s too soft now.

Strong stuff.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303329973

My PMMA is now mush.

PMMA like bubble gum 5 years 11 months ago #1304096240

naginati wrote: My PMMA is now mush.

Sorry to hear that. Indeed we hear all these \'sucess\' stories about how useful dmso is but you rarely hear about the downsides which can actually make a situation worse. I\'ve been using dmso for a couple months now and while it has soften up several of my harder lumps of PMMA it has also caused one particular lump in the forskin area to become nearly detached from the surrounding tissue.

Where as before this lump was a hard spot of 30% PMMA it was at least flat and completely adhered to the surrounding tissue. It was not causing me any problems with the Foreskin or any pain and was pretty much unnoticeable. I just wanted to soften it up a little. But now it moves around freely like a piece of gum stuck under my Foreskin! I even had one partner a few weeks ago ask me almost immediately if I had a metal ball under my skin or something. It has softened up since then but the main problem - the lack of adherence remains.

Currently I\'m abstaining from sex due to detection concerns. I\'m praying that a few more months of dmso use will continue dissolve and soften up the tissue because otherwise I\'ll have to do the one thing I\'ve been avoiding for years - Removal.

I would also caution anyone against using it all over your penis just to soften up your PMMA. Yes it will make things softer but it does so by degrading your collagen. And while I don\'t think it will lead to a drastic reduction in Girth(logically there would be some reduction), it will cause collagen clumps to lose adherance to each other, that is it won\'t stick together as well.

PMMA like bubble gum 5 years 11 months ago #1304099335

I highly recomend DMSO. I was just a mess back then due to pain.

It\'s still harder than natural but my erections now are much better. You could drop me from plane with an Erection and use it as a bunkerbuster now.