PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA like bubble gum

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303154479

airmailpuppet wrote:
Honestly, I just looked through some of your posts and saw that you were already way above average in the Girth department. Why did you do it?

Personally, I had a 4.5' Girth and just wanted to be average. I settled with around 5.5-5.75'. It doesn't feel as natural, but for me the trade off was worth having a, now slightly above average size Girth.

Did get loads of good advice not to do this but I guess there was a mixture of stupidity/greed for getting it. Thought well it\'s 2017 so they are bound to have come up with a good way to enlarge your Dick with no side effects.... As explained by Hoddle, once a guy decides to get this done they will be biased, and only good reports.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303158067

Southdub\'s post (#9), the experiences of airmail etc. after six years and Dream\'s more recent report are the last straw. PMMA is dangerous stuff! The money spent, the time and hassle but more importantly the emotional apprehension - are they worth about 0.5\" of Girth gains (a paltry 4mm in diameter), risks and seen bad results?

Honest partners, male or female, can tell you that they don\'t even notice the difference.

Very little information, so far, on Ellanse and teosyal.

Same gains with judicious use of a bathmate and ads! With firm, turgid erections too, howbeit for a few hours.

I am still crazy in the head about enhancement, but there are millions of guys who fuck without giving a shit about the size of their dicks. If we practice thinking like them, maybe someday, we\'ll be like them ...

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303158283

If you can not handle nodules and irregularities this is not for you. For me PMMA is a good option for people that are on the smaller side and when this actually have a negative effect on their lifes. Some guys get great smooth results, but most guys get nodules and such. I still think it is a great option for desperate guys like myself. Thinking of a new round, but recent reports from Dr N has put me off. Can I get Metacrill at Dr C? We also need more doctors doing this. It is a lucrative business, but very few are doing it. Going to Mexico is diffcult time and cost vise from Europe. Prague is 2 hours on a plane so can do it in 1-2 days. I guess you must be a bit crazy to go down this route. Guess most guys on the planet want a bigger unit, but extremely few would actually do this.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303158364

Not nodules and irregularities but swellings and moldable \"chewing gum\" areas six or more years after the procedure.

We\'ve gone far into the age of PMMA for there not to have been developed significant improvement in techniques and/or product. Maybe too few professionals are interested in it ...

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303159513

jogift wrote: Not nodules and irregularities but swellings and moldable \"chewing gum\" areas six or more years after the procedure.

We\'ve gone far into the age of PMMA for there not to have been developed significant improvement in techniques and/or product. Maybe too few professionals are interested in it ...

I'd like to mention that I'm about 6 years out and I don't have any of those issues (knock on wood).

I wish more people who are also 5+ years out could chime in about how they're doing.

I'm in no way advocating that people should get this done, but for someone who had a 'pencil Dick' like myself I think it was worth it. I do still worry that something could happen down the road, but there's nothing I can do about that now besides keeping a watchful eye.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303160475

Took put it in perspective, if I can manage the pain that I have, then even with the hell, the poor aesthetic result, it will still have been worth it. The big or average guys just can\'t understand how bad life can be for pencil dicked guys. Even reading the phrase, \'pencil Dick\' provoked a fairly distressing reaction in me.
You shouldn\'t do this unless you\'re below 5 inches and is having a really bad effect on your life.
What southdub did was really stupid. But it\'s done now. Perhaps we all should have been more involved in telling him how stupid it was. It was that evil doctor that should have refused to touch him though. Whatever our failings, what she did was truely evil. A complete violation of a doctor\'s code.
All you can do now is Mitigate the damage she did to you. I have gone through this thought process many times.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303161379

Agree with Naginati. Big guys or even average guys have no idea how it is to be small. When I read posts here a lot is pure vanity projects trying to blow up already good sides. I don\'t judge, but this is an objective observation. Some would probably say I am crazy also to do this with a below average, but still normal penis. This is a solution if your size is negative on your life. By that I mean unable to lock down girls after intercourse. If girls do not want to see you again after sex it was because it was bad. If you have put down an effort to be good with your hands and tongue, but still see a clear pattern they do not want to see you again it is due to your size. I am not saying go do this if one or two girls do not want to see you again. But if you experience this time and time again and at the same time take a look at the ruler and is below average what do you have to lose? There are stories on these boards that went from bad sex lifes to great ones due to increase in size. PMMA is only for the crazy ones. We inject plastic into our dicks with no knowledge of the future. It is only for the crazy ones, but for me it only makes sense for the desperate ones like myself. I hated doing it, but felt I had to. Considering more rounds, but feels unsure about Prague after Naginati and Heimdall. Heimdall we have no idea how things went either.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303164080

You have to make the effort to go with Dr C if you go for it again, George.

Man gets results, can\'t deny that, credit where it\'s due.

How are you getting on with your new penis?!

You don\'t update much!

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303168710

Been thinking about going to Dr C. Currently dating a small Asian girl and for the first time ever I have problems being to big. I am about 13,5cm on the widest, but far from uniform so still smaller on parts. She is supertight so any more size would have made it impossible. Quite sure it is just because she is anxious tough. I really like the girl, but she is too much into me I feel so soon. Want us to be in a relationship after just one month and have had a rough breakup before so don\'t want to hurt her feelings since she is a really nice girl. Problem is that if I end it I will be back on the PMMA rollercoaster. With here there is no need at all. So all in all I am doing good and do not regret going to Prague, but recent reports have shown that there is a thin line between an Ok result and a really bad outcome. Still wondering what happened to Heimdall.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303170052

You really like her, she\'s a nice girl and you aren\'t happy!?!?
What\'s wrong with you boy. :p
I would be so happy with life if I were in your position.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303170265

The main deal-breaker is that she want children and I don\'t. She is 30 and will probably \"skip\" her birtcontrol pills if needed to get what she wants. When a girl at 30 wants to have your children after 1 month one must be Careful.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303172794

Interesting you say that, got to know a girl, she is 30. Seemed really keen and into me but very intense.

Mentioned at one point she wants to focus on family and that her career (we\'re in the same field) wasn\'t important compared to that.

Really intense look when she mentioned how important family was to her. Told her I wasn\'t thinking of that for a few years at least if ever and the face of disappointment!

I think women are looking for sperm donors at that age. That is our role.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303175793

Yes. Just spoke to her on the phone. She wants it all and only negative she said is that she is afraid of spending here years on me without me giving her children and then it will be too late for here while I can find a younger girl and have children if I want to. Girls in their 30s are looking for men to settle down with.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303176162

The danger for you though, is that you may want them some time, she sounds like a nice girl, wait too long she\'ll be off.
I speak speculatively knowing nothing about you, of course.
I think about these things though.

PMMA like bubble gum 6 years 2 months ago #1303176465

George7 wrote: Girls in their 30s are looking for men to settle down with.

Yeah, even though they can have kids later, 37 is considered \"advanced maternal age\", with more difficulties getting pregnant, etc.... and its not always easy for some people to get pregnant right away, they can have miscarriages that can set you back by a year, etc ... so they need to give themselves a good long buffer zone if they want kids, esp. more than one.