Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MrW PMMA Progress Report

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 2 months ago #1303044583

• MrW
  • MrW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Right another update. Since this forum went down, and came back up again, i\'ve \'\'successfully\'\' undergone round 3. I\'m now on my 2nd week of recovery.Some brief measurement progress info - these were my final recorded measurements from natural to round 1 to round 2....round 3 is my current measurement which i imagine will change over the coming weeks. Going by round 2\'s experience i will probably eventually gain more than i currently have by around week 8. From experience of my previous rounds, i\'m probably now sitting at my smallest recovery measurements: [r 0 ] [r 1] [r 2] [r 3] shaft base [ 5.4 ] [ 6.2 ] [ 6.4 ] [ 6.7 ]shaft mid [ 5.4 ] [ 5.6 ] [ 6.1 ] [ 6.4 ]shaft high [ 4.7 ] [ 5.3 ] [ 5.7 ] [ 6.3 ]Worth noting: all my life i\'ve been stupidly referring to Inch measurements in decimals...so i\'d refer to half an Inch as 0.5...when really its 0.4 and anything higher than 0.7 is a whole new Inch...so just keep that in mind reading these...if you share a similar habbit. These measurements are true measurements...so 6.4 is 6 and a half....6.7 is 0.1 from 7inch blablabla you get the picture im sure ?______________________________________________________________________________________________Round 3 experience:Bit of a mixed opinion of this round and Ivana\'s perception/ability this time. In aspects ways it has seemingly gone well...she did a great job filling in so many of the imperfections from round 2.....unfortunately a major imperfection from round 2 that should have easily been rectified seems to have been completely neglected, and its such a giveaway that my Dick isn\'t natural its got me rather annoyed and kind of nullified the other positives for me at the moment. I went with 14cc of 30% this time, and told her to really focus on the left hand side ...which is where all the issues were.I\'ll try summarise the good and bad progressions below from this 3rd round.______________________________________________________________________________________________________The good stuff: -No infection quick healing/bruising swelling all gone -No injection sight Nodule this time -No length loss -Good size increase (well into the high-6 region, from base to upper shaft) -I had uneven contouring of material ontop of my shaft, which she has successfully smoothed out to look natural -Gap on my left side base successfully filled The Bad:-Still a very noticable ridge between my circ scar and my glans where i have a drastic incline in material.....i asked her to inject more slightly further up...but she refuses to injected closer to the glans...gives quite an unnatural look. (im aware practitioners prefer to stay away from the glans as it can cause complications but i thought she could atleast get a little bit closer to them...the material seems too far short of it right now). This also concerns me physically not just aesthetically, because the ridge can create uncomfortable \'tugging\' and friction on the implanted material during sex, as it isn\'t properly tapered. -After my 2nd round i had a big chunk of missing material on my left side..where no PMMA settled...she filled the base in but shes completely left the mid shaft area....it looks like someones taken a bite out of my Dick, looks fucking stupid. I cant understand why it hasnt been filled at all....sadly due to swelling it wasnt until i had flown back to the UK and the swelling went down that i was able to see how much she had missed in this region. So while i\'ve got some great size, i\'m sentenced to having sex in the dark for the next few months because while the rest of my Dick looks pretty normal, this missing chunk gives the whole thing away.____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 2 months ago #1303050636

You had a crazy big gain for a Dr. N report that first round! Would have loved to have that type of gain any rounds. I have that same gap near glans/drop off, and left side not as smooth as right side problem. I think the left side issue is because she has to lean over as she stands on your right side to put it in.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 2 months ago #1303339890

• MrW
  • General
  • General
Bit of an update....week 5 now...top half of my Dick has more or less reverted back to its round 2 measurementscurrent:shaft base [ 6.7 ]shaft mid [ 6.1 ]shaft high [ 5.7 ]The irritation pain i was getting under my glans after round 2 seems to have dissapeared now during sex....so thats good atleast. Aesthetically everything looks ugly.Unfortunately my skin retains iron deposits from all the bruising(Hemosiderin stains)....as it used to with PE....so while the bruising is technically long gone...all these rounds have given me shaft skin 1000 shades darker than my normal skin complexion everywhere else. Which in my opinion looks kind of gross. Dick in general looks gross right now to be honest. With the left side being lumpy looking from missing a load of material...the unbalanced/untapered rim of PMMA near the top..which practitioners(or atleast Ivana) seemingly have no way of filling in.....a long with the fact that my base is retaining way more size than my upper shaft...so i\'m currently a cone shape. Not sure if sex is shifting all the material further down my shaft.....or if im just currently in that \'drop\' phase...where collagen formation is just beginning and the carrier liquid is finally all absorbed. I do remember it being roughly week 5-6 when i was at my lowest after round 2

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304888862

• MrW
  • General
  • General
Just had round 4.......
had 16ml injected.....yes...seems like a crazy amount for round 4...though a lot (most) of it was very low grade stuff (a lot of >10% ml\'s) Some of the stuff was only 5%
However i had 30% put into my left side, where i had this large gap in PMMA.... Sadly the outcome has not been great, and i\'m really down about it, as this was a highly anticipated round that i waited 6 months for, knowing what complications i desperately needed fixing from week 1. I\'ve been very patient and held off relationships waiting to have this fixed.Incredibly once again, i am missing a whole chunk. She\'s filled in the top of the left side, but still missed the middle just below it. So there is still a very defined dent there, that pretty much gives me away as completely unnatural.I\'m really worried this round has been a complete botch.My Dick looks normal in terms of contour and smoothness on the top side (This was my secondary goal of round 4 - to get ivana to smooth out the top a bit) - Which wasnt too bad but a little but bumpy, i felt it just needed going over with some low grade PMMA. This has ironically proven to be the bigger complication, coming out of this round. as despite the normal appearance...beneath the skin it is far from that. I have what feels like at least 10 really defined nodules under there. Almost feels like there are little polystyrene Balls all over my Cock. I\'m not entirely sure how this has happened, and if its something that will lessen once collagen has formed, but it doesnt feel natural at all and has me extremely worried. It has never felt like this from other previous rounds. My aftercare has been the same as all my previous rounds - very gentle stretches, using the glans only to grip. No masturbation for 2 weeks - other than super light teasing that i do...just to get hard and let the material disperse more evenly, super light massaging...very rarely. So, not too sure what its so clumpy this time. Funnily enough the places she injected 30% feels the smoothest. Its only 2 weeks gone however, so i\'ll see what happens with these bumps in the mean time, if they stay around (got a bad feeling they will) I guess i\'m going to be whipping out the 99% DMSO to see what happens.I\'ve been avoiding it so far because the stuff gives me the worst garlicy breath ever once it gets into my blood stream. But i figured seeing as my Dick currently feels like an abomination, i might as well perhaps use it as i clearly have no current intention of hooking up with anyone. I\'m desperate to return to get the left side sorted once and for all but cant help but feel now, with every round i just create a new problem -_-

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304888864

• MrW
  • General
  • General
On the bright side sometimes 2 negatives make a positive - the bruising i experienced from this round has leveled out the blood-iron stains under the skin, and the skin tone of my Dick is now atleast nice and balanced.......lol. (Whereas after round 3, i was really dark on my left side months after the procedure compared to my right)

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304892203

DMSO smoothes it out big time. That\'s the only useful thing I have to say pal.

Just don\'t burn yourself lol

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304892312

Go to Dr C next time.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304895254

Did you ever come to a conclusion as to why the pain that you had at the PMMA ridge near the glans suddenly stopped? I understand that it was tugging that did it due to the sudden transition from nothing to the sudden onset of PMMA. I have that too. Just wondering what changed.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304896094

Hey MrW, would you mind posting some pictures?

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304897309

• MrW
  • General
  • General

naginati wrote: DMSO smoothes it out big time. That\'s the only useful thing I have to say pal.

Just don\'t burn yourself lol

How many applications did you use to remedy things naginati? (how often / ml\'s) etc I came to a similar conclusion....it seemed it was comming from a tight band of skin being stretched awkwardly under the glans by the PMMA further back...for some reason round 3 eliminated it.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304903418

I diluted to 70% DMSO and added iodine so that it was a 50/50 mix. 3 times a day

Took 2 weeks of this to see improvement. This is just me though.

Don\'t let anything touch your penis while it dries.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304909844

• MrW
  • General
  • General

naginati wrote: I diluted to 70% DMSO and added iodine so that it was a 50/50 mix. 3 times a day

Took 2 weeks of this to see improvement. This is just me though.

Don\'t let anything touch your penis while it dries.

Oh Nice, i been doing it once a day...i shall up it to 3 and see what happens. I\'m familiar with DMSO, because i used the 99% stuff years ago when i was battling ED and hard-Flaccid, so out of dumb persistence, i got used to the burn.I\'ve always used sterile gloves, and lie in bed with a desk fan blowing on my Dick until its mostly dried upDont worry too much about the burn, it lasts a very short time if you can withstand it..as unpleasant as it is, it doesn\'t actually *physically burn* the skin just emulates the sensation. That being said, i don\'t think there\'s any down-side to your own method. So if you have to stuff to dilute it i guess you might as well...its clearly worked for you at 70% anyway!

Familiar as it is to me...its effect on PMMA - completely new to me however - So i look to you on this one! I\'ll keep you posted if theres some change from it

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 8 months ago #1304951765

Any questions, fire away. Don\'t know if I can say much more than it makes it much smoother. I think you\'ll be surprised.
I sent you a couple of messages too.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 7 months ago #1305237294

• MrW
  • General
  • General
Well.... 6 weeks gone (i had a change of heart with the DMSO) ...simply as id rather let collagen form firstHad a bit of a paranoia about the DMSO moving material around, whilst it isnt anchored in by collagen. This is personal psuedo science however...so i may have been good to carry on using it.Either way im going to hold out before i use it to soften things. Still no real change, feels like i have warts under the skin right now..the PMMA was so badly dispersed thanks to whatever has been done to the top - I\'m utterly mystified as to how this has happened with such low % PMMA. I only ever heard of these things really happening with 30%. .....thankfully it doesnt visibly show through the skin, but it feels awful and unnatural. Ivana insists that the gap on my left side \'needs time\' for collagen to form. But i know from personal experience with the last 3 rounds, that while size can change...shape typically stays the same for me..and this gap will still be here in 6 months down the line. I\'ve been desperately trying to get hold of her to fix it but she is not responding at all, and daft as it sounds i feel like i cannot get on with my life at all until i go back to attempt to fix things.Its really getting me down, i suffer with major depression as it is, and now this is making me feel like a sexual abomination, just to add to my misery.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 5 years 7 months ago #1305237377

I\'m going to reply to your message, it\'s bed time here.

I feel for you, it\'s horrible.

I think you should just go to Dr C. Let the professional do it right.