Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MrW PMMA Progress Report

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1301967361

• MrW
  • MrW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Post-Round 2Day 6 Bit of an update. Swelling has gone down. Once again my suspicions about the swelling on my right hand side have been fairly accurate....as my penis now looks a lot more symmetrical than it did. There is definitely more PMMA on the right hand side, but the swelling was making it look far worse out of balance than it really was. It no longer looks too suspicious in that regard, though there is a bit of an outward curve to my right hand side due to the greater volume of settled material.....while my left hand side is straight. Girth....as expected has dropped a lot, but seems to atleast now be hovering around above 6\'\' which is a significant milestone for me, hopefully my body maintains it. I\'m a bit frustrated with these injection sites....i have a small Nodule from my 1st round, but it was dead center at the top of the base, and not visually noticeable, so it wasn\'t too much bother. I put it down to the fact that i forgot to press hard and massage that area in the first few days when the PMMA was setting. However this time round, i have been pressing down on this area to avoid the same side effect, massaging it etc...and its STILL formed a damn clump at the injection site...So now i have 2 bumps close together. The only upside is this is also dead center on the base slightly further up from the last one... and isnt visible. However its easy to feel if you press down. So if anything it just feels like ive deliberately had pearls put down there as a body-mod or something. Of course i\'d much rather they weren\'t there.I have a bit of a dent toward the left hand base as well, where you can easily feel a lack of PMMA. I also now have a gap/ridge under my glans all the way around, which makes the PMMA just below it look a little bit unnatural. Sex in the dark is going to be great, but i can\'t say i\'m really in a place right now where i want a girl looking at it. Some pretty clear imperfections which probably will not lessen with time. And will probably only be addressed through round 3. Which i must now wait for up to 2 months to return.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1301968734

Hey man, out of interest how bad are the imperfections? Do you have any pictures? I have had 2 rounds of HA and have some imperfections even from that. If you were to study my Dick closely you could probably see that it wasn\'t normal but during sex or even hand/blow jobs no girl has ever noticed it or commented. I also got my first \"you are big\" the other day too but that was after pumping in the day so there was some extra size.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1301971097

This is a great report. I would not worry about imperfections, it is not done until you feel you are done and it is easier to have little visits where you address small things. I had 2 full rounds and 3 rounds to address issues. I would say I am 90% happy with my outcome and my sex life is at 100% and I gained about 1.5\". I had some nodules come and go, some high and low spots come and go, a round where I gained nothing by the glans etc. When all is said and done I have one small Nodule that I can feel but not see and the aesthetics are very good. You need to do this as a big picture procedure and not a one-off or two-off. That costs money I know, and I perhaps overextended myself along the way, but would definitely do it again short of any unforeseen disasters down the road. If you expect to wrap it up quickly you will be frustrated and disappointed. Think of it as a process in which you are 60%-70% through, jma.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1301971577

• MrW
  • General
  • General

Hunkydory01 wrote: This is a great report. I would not worry about imperfections, it is not done until you feel you are done and it is easier to have little visits where you address small things. I had 2 full rounds and 3 rounds to address issues. I would say I am 90% happy with my outcome and my sex life is at 100% and I gained about 1.5\". I had some nodules come and go, some high and low spots come and go, a round where I gained nothing by the glans etc. When all is said and done I have one small Nodule that I can feel but not see and the aesthetics are very good. You need to do this as a big picture procedure and not a one-off or two-off. That costs money I know, and I perhaps overextended myself along the way, but would definitely do it again short of any unforeseen disasters down the road. If you expect to wrap it up quickly you will be frustrated and disappointed. Think of it as a process in which you are 60%-70% through, jma.

Very true, i try to remind myself this every time my mind gets hasty with everything.As another guy said on here, slow and steady wins.I\',m definitely happier with where everything is at in comparison to my pre-stats at least. I\'m very close to the foundation i\'ve been looking for size-wise. Just needs a lot of *smoothing* over shape-wise.I\'m subconsciously getting anxious to have all these rounds done and dusted because i\'ve got a bit of a lucky window here with privacy and free time at the moment, thats allowing me the time to do it, recover etc without any explanation to anyone else. I\'m a bit worried next year is going to be difficult for me to randomly disappear off to Prague to get all these random touch-ups.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1301971783

• MrW
  • General
  • General

mediatps wrote: Hey man, out of interest how bad are the imperfections? Do you have any pictures? I have had 2 rounds of HA and have some imperfections even from that. If you were to study my Dick closely you could probably see that it wasn\'t normal but during sex or even hand/blow jobs no girl has ever noticed it or commented. I also got my first \"you are big\" the other day too but that was after pumping in the day so there was some extra size.

They aren\'t terrible by any means.....its always perceived as worse by yourself, because you touch and feel, and look at your own unit all the time. So any slight change seems more drastic....To somebody else is probably isn\'t that bad.A girl definitely isn\'t going to notice through penetration. She\'d have to be playing around with it, staring at it in some good lighting really.To me, because i\'m obviously used to how my Dick used to look....it just appears a bit \'lumpy\' and uneven at the moment. In certain lighting you can kind of see where PMMA is clumped together. Kind of like my Dick has tectonic plates of PMMA haha. But these \'clumps\' are very large and smooth in contour, so they look ok. Just looks a bit like an 80% finished clay sculpture to me at the moment. I\'d say in round 3 I\'ll be looking to get the area directly under the glans filled more, and whatever myself and Ivana come to the conclusion is necessary in terms of % and CC\'s, in order to take my general base-upper shaft Girth from 6.1/6.2\'ish to 6\'\'5.The 1 thing this 2nd round has seemingly perfected was the imbalance, that round 1 gave me. A cone shape Dick. I always had a fairly straight measurement from top to bottom before PMMA. This 2nd round has nicely bought the top half of my shaft back up to match the base. Both are just above 6\'\' right now.Because my swelling goes down so quickly, I\'m hoping that what i am seeing now, is more or less the size i can expect to retain from my last procedure. Annoyingly i had photos, but i had to panic-delete them because i had to give my phone to someone in order to take a photo of myself for something work related, and the thumbnail images of my Cock were quite blatantly visible on the bottom of the camera screen lol. If i could go back in time i\'d have just taken some extra snapshots before handing it over, so they didnt show up...but i have no common sense when i\'m caught off guard like that! I\'ll take some more soon.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1301972738

Damn man, you have a fat Cock now

How is lenght doing after procedure #2 ?
And how about Flaccid gains?

Good luck with the healing finishing mate.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1301972894

• MrW
  • General
  • General

Gg82 wrote: Damn man, you have a fat Cock now

How is lenght doing after procedure #2 ?
And how about Flaccid gains?

Good luck with the healing finishing mate.

No change in length this time, i think that is because i had very little work done around the base.I think the weight of the PMMA leads it to hang a little bit lower Flaccid than before, by maybe half an Inch or something, obviously with the Girth increase...from a distance it could give off the illusion that my Dick is even shorter haha. Bit of a pig, in blanket appearance, compared to its original shape... but thankfully i have large glans, so it lessens the effect.But ive never been too bothered about how it looks Flaccid. Of course though... if it hangs lower and stuff...that is still a bonus.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1302018411

• MrW
  • General
  • General
Slight update. No major complication, but sadly previously mentioned imperfections a bit more pronounced. Day 12 nowEverything is more or less the same, just more visible now that the swelling and bruising is now completely gone.So the size has remained which is excellent for now, so long as it continues to stay. I am 6.3 at the base, and around 6.1/6.2ish running all the way up to the *ridge*However as mentioned, imperfections are more visible now - This gap between my glans and the ridge is very noticeable, there is just a clear trench of nothingness circling the entire perimeter of my Dick up there. Which doesn\'t feel look/natural at all.The PMMA in dim lighting makes my entire Dick look a little bit lumpy now as well. I dont know if this is from poor massage technique during the first few days, as im noticing the little dips in contour seem to coincidentally be where place my thumbs a lot of the time.Sadly now this injection site Nodule is very visible, its a little bit above the base, so the odds of girls feeling it is likely, and its now at a point where i\'m probably going to have to explain it to any girl that i sleep with, to reassure them that it isn\'t some kind of STI. -_- Brilliant eh.Not the end of the world though. -I\'m quite positive that the 3rd round can clear the asymmetries up. and smoothen everything out. So long as i improve my aftercare this time.-50/50 Not so sure about the glans, i\'d like to say a 3rd round will improve it...but i did stress to Ivana in my 2nd round that i needed it under the glans, and she has clearly tried but it still didn\'t settle under there. So who knows that outcome.-However i am pessimistic and worried regarding nodules. I Feel for sure a 3rd round is also just going to give me yet another Nodule to worry about. If anyone has any self-prescribed remedies to lessen the characteristics of nodules, including anything i may be able to purchase and treat with myself without me having to fly abroad for special treatment please let me know.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1302284575

• MrW
  • General
  • General
K so its now err...day.......22? or something. Good news.........finally had sex for the first time, since i had PMMA round 1+2 (last time i had sex i was all natural at 5.5 Girth) .......now having seemingly stabilised at around 6.2 Girth...from bottom to near top....the girl i slept with told me out-right without any kind of initiation from myself, that i had a \'stupidly thick Cock\'\'. Which pretty much validates that i am now of a decent size . Hooray. So thats 1 mission accomplished knowing that it atleast \'\'feels\'\' Good. (It was pitch black so she wasnt able to visually see that its still somewhat under construction with a load of imperfections) 2nd good news...my Nodule has gotten a lot smaller , and she didnt notice it at all. Bad news......because of this ridge about 0.6/7 inches below my glans.....where there is a significant lack of PMMA...followed by a sharp incline in material...... *tight entrances* can get a bit of leverage and end up creating friction, and tugging sensations around the ridge itself.......which unfortunately is quite painful...a kind of sharp burning sensation. It\'s pretty off putting. I was still able to keep going and cum, but yea....it really was no ideal.......and because my length is quite short.....so when i thrust, more than often i am pulling out far enough that the area under my glans is also being pulled out, so yes........a lot of friction on that particular area. Im hoping my 3rd round can get this gap filled in, to give me more of a taper, so that tight girls vaginal walls arent able to press down and resist against this ridge so badly everytime i\'m thrusting. = (

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1302284881

Hey man, glad you had confirmation on your fat Cock by a partner (it\'s longer than average by the way).

I didn\'t have PMMA yet but i think the sharp burning sensation could easily go away when things are more settle down.

How deep is the ridge? Dr.N should be able to target it in round 3 i guess, so don\'t worry!

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1302285101

Well, at least you heard what we all desperately want to here.

I too have a 5inch glans going immediately to a 6 Inch Girth so will probably have the same.

Have you tried keeping it deep?

I think this may be a problem for guys that are going to be with younger less experienced womam. Which is a bastard considering that\'s the ideal.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1302286393

• MrW
  • General
  • General

naginati wrote: Well, at least you heard what we all desperately want to here.

I too have a 5inch glans going immediately to a 6 Inch Girth so will probably have the same.

Have you tried keeping it deep?

I think this may be a problem for guys that are going to be with younger less experienced womam. Which is a bastard considering that\'s the ideal.

Yes mate, if i keep it deep, the pain is only slight. I instinctively tried to do that as best i could. Its when its near vaginal entrance where they are typically tighter and a bit less lubricated.Problem is, because i only have about 5.4 of length...staying deep can really limit my movement a lot. I hope Ivana can sort it out, my only worry is i kind of told her to target this area last time, and i\'m pretty sure she did, but it just didnt want to settle that high up. Im not sure if its just because i have really tight skin directly under the glans.Even if it ridges again with any new PMMA...i think as long as its closer to the glans next time it should be ok...sadly its currently a bit too far down the shaft for my glans to provide a *protective umbrella* effect on it.This girl wasn\'t that tight(i wouldnt say she was anything close to loose though either...there was definitely some tightness to her...but i\'ve experienced way tighter in my days), i imagine if i\'d hooked up with a really inexperienced girl the pain would have been quite bad Fortunately i live in a town where a huge population of women have already had kids within their early 20\'s. (Not ideal - but in terms of this problem...helpful lol)

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1302287482

Hey man, is there any way of seeing a pic of the ridge effect you mention? It doesnt need to be too explicit if you are worried about revealing yourself but just a close up of the ridged area. Unfortunately, there is a severe lack of photos on this site of uncut guys who have had PMMA and so its very hard to guess how the glands, Foreskin, shaft blend works out, especially when the Foreskin is pulled back. I have uploaded photos of the minimal effect the HA i have had has looked but I imagine PMMA being a lot more drastic and also harder which like you mention might cause more rubbing.

Thanks.

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1302292790

MrW wrote: the girl i slept with told me out-right without any kind of initiation from myself, that i had a \'stupidly thick Cock\'\'. Which pretty much validates that i am now of a decent size.

Decent?? Yep, you\'re quite sorted out in the size department now. As I\'ve tried to warn guys in the past, 6\" thickness is really as far as you\'re going to want to go before starting to feel resistance (literally and figuratively).

MrW PMMA Progress Report 6 years 4 months ago #1302641095

How are you doing MrW?