PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 7 months ago #1305186396

Im doing fine, I should start my own post I think, obviously to keep from hijacking this thread. Ill give one nugget though, aftercare is super, super important and don\'t sleep on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 7 months ago #1305186743

gojoe wrote: Im doing fine, I should start my own post I think, obviously to keep from hijacking this thread. Ill give one nugget though, aftercare is super, super important and don\'t sleep on it.

Please do. Would be great to follow your progress.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 3 months ago #1306618265

Hey Manitou, just seeking advice here, I'm a guy who isn't happy down there and I have dealt with it entire life, waiting for some miracle to happen, recently I have been getting stress about it a lot because I want to do this surgery but I'm embarrassed. I've been thinking about it for years now but I still haven't done it and I'm scared time is running by and I keep delaying it. It's like I don't know what to do. Would you or anyone reading this would do this surgery if in my position? Thanks

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 3 months ago #1306633679

That\'s a big sick for sure

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 2 months ago #1307646918

very nice, thats perfect:-)

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 2 months ago #1307647337

A happy ending

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 2 months ago #1307653103

Damn, your shit looks good and hearing you started with 5.7 Erect length, to a 8 Inch NBPEL makes me want to remove my implant and start learning about PE, I don\'t care how long it takes if I can get results like that!

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 1 month ago #1307835945

> Damn, your shit looks good and hearing you started with 5.7 Erect length, to a 8 Inch NBPEL makes me want to remove my implant and start learning about PE, I don\'t care how long it takes if I can get results like that!

it\'s very hard, takes almost an obsessive amount of time, is very uncomfortable -> painful, often seems crazy, but I\'ve been Hanging/extending for ~1.5 years and 1+ Inch so far. It\'s only possible for me because I work remote from home. check out thundersplace.org

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 4 weeks ago #1308084794

Hey thankyou for this post, I\'m still researching but it seems they are a much safer bet than dr. Loria. I was wondering why no one seems to have had their glans enlarged with their procedures. Also when searching the site I can\'t seem to find any before and after photos. Increasing my head size to make my gains atleast somewhat is pretty important to me. As you said, I\'m one looking for gains but for me aesthetics are very important. If you could shed some light on this topic I\'d really appreciate it

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 4 weeks ago #1308084863

Correction,,
**increasing my head size to -match- my shaft gains is very important to me***

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308100271

Why is it safer than loria\'s?

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 1 week ago #1308277567

Hey Manitou,

Thanks for the story. Very detailed. I feel like everything here is my same story. Size, look, everything from where you were at beforehand. When you get the injections, do you have to keep going back? My worry is that it will lose Girth after years and then I will have to keep throwing money in. Also, did you lose and sensation? I struggle to cum as it is with a 6.5 EL and 5 EG penis no matter how attractive or good they are and I\'m worried that there might be loss of sensation that will make things even worse.

Thanks!

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 4 years 11 months ago #1308553841

Now that\'s a great post.Thank you.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 4 years 10 months ago #1308635077

One of the best summaries I\'ve seen, I\'d give you Reddit gold if I could! So glad it worked out for you mate.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697204

Hey just checking to see if anyone is still active on this particular post. I know it’s old but I’ve been digging through the site for months and some of he best results I’ve seen. @manitou if you’re still active man shoot me a message I’d love to pick your brain with your 10 plus years experience on how you achieved such great results. Also thanks for the post still helping us 3 years later!!