PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1299937936

How old are you, Manitou?

I\'m 36.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1299942244

manitou, I\'m curious. what have the woman in your life said about your new dong? how have they reacted?

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1299948447

manitou, I\'m curious. what have the woman in your life said about your new dong? how have they reacted?

Well, my sample size is small: I\'m married, and only one woman has experienced the upgrade.

My observation in this process, is that I think size matters more to men than women.

But to answer your question, I asked my wife about how she would summarize her reaction. Her words:

\"I\'m glad you\'re not any bigger. The more sex we have, the shorter the sessions have to be (because of the increased friction - and that\'s with lube). I\'m really impressed with how good it looks, it doesn\'t look or feel fake. Handjobs are harder to give. It\'s easier for me to orgasm. Oral is harder, my teeth are now a problem. The bulge is fun. Overall, it\'s better than before...just don\'t get another round.\"

I\'ll also add that I enjoy sex more now. I feel better totally filling her up, it\'s just more fun.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1299948576

Hi Manitou, great detailed first post.

Can I ask what your wife reaction was when you said you wanted to get this done? Shock and suprise? Would be curious to know what partners think of it in general. Do you think she saw you in a different light when you said you wanted to get this done?

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1299952212

Hi Manitou, great detailed first post.

Thanks Southdub!

Can I ask what your wife reaction was when you said you wanted to get this done? Shock and suprise? Would be curious to know what partners think of it in general. Do you think she saw you in a different light when you said you wanted to get this done?

She was more like \"hey, if you think you need it, go for it\". But she probably thought I was a little crazy too.

She had reservations, just because of the process and risks. I can\'t speak for everyone, but for my relationship, she just wasn\'t dying for a larger penis. We\'ve both benefitted from it, but I think it would be the same as if she wanted implants. \"Sure honey, if that\'s what you need to be happy, let\'s do it\".

I\'ve read threads where it seemed like enhancement was a big problem for the relationship. I can\'t speak to why, but for my relationship, there were factors that made the procedure favorable. She was sick of me spending so much time on all the exercises/jelqs/stretching that I kinda pitched it as \"hey I can get this done and be done with all the penis enlargement!\" That resonated with her, she never liked how much time this all took out of my day. I didn\'t either

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1299952338

Manitou, it\'s really important point, especially as you get older. The fact is the pe takes a really long time. It\'s a very slow process, and frankly, just isn\'t practical for many of us in today\'s fast-paced times. I\'m someone who really appreciates a slow, methodical process, but the duration required is really starting to impact on my life, and taking me away from very important things that I could be doing.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1299952810

Manitou, it\'s really important Ppint, especially as you get older. The fact is the pe takes a really long time. It\'s a very slow process, and frankly, just isn\'t practical for many of us in today\'s fast-paced times. I\'m someone who really appreciates a slow, methodical process, but the duration required is really starting to impact on my life, and taking me away from very important things that I could be doing.

Totally agree Chester! If you count up the hours I\'ve spent stretching, Hanging, tractioning, Jelqing, pumping, and the time spent learning how to do all those things correctly, I could have likely got a Ph.D or accomplished lots of other things equally time-intensive. Massive time-suck.

For length, I just don\'t think there is any shortcut. Lig cut is very inconsistent in its results. I spoke with Dr. Casavantes about it, and his take was that about 1/3 of people who undergo lig cut gain an Inch (after traction/stretching/aftercare), 1/3 stay the same, and 1/3 lose an Inch (with scar tissue/adhesion and such). Rough odds.

For Girth, there is a \"shortcut\" with PMMA, but it\'s still a process. 3-4 rounds will take a year, and there\'s a lot of aftercare/stretching in that process to yield a positive result.

But the cool thing is this - most all of us are going to wake up 10 years from now. So the time is going to pass anyway. I decided that for me, it was worth the time, so that I could live my life looking and feeling a certain way. And I\'m happy with that decision.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1299968348

Hey Manitou! Very impressive. Perfect penis!
Thanks for the perfect post as well.
Best to you.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1299993376

Hey Manitou! Very impressive. Perfect penis!
Thanks for the perfect post as well.
Best to you.

Thank you for the kind words! Best to you as well my friend.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1299995268

manitou. did you get any silicon in your glans? it doesnt look like you did.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1300011427

Thanks for the reporting! Fantastic results! What is the measurement if your glans?

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 6 years 7 months ago #1300015039

manitou. did you get any silicon in your glans? it doesnt look like you did.

Bolkonsky, I actually had TWO sessions of microdrops in the glans. It was a very small gain, but it actually did help. I did not document the gain as I didn\'t think to measure my glans for before/after. It was subtle, but it did make a difference.

Thanks for the reporting! Fantastic results! What is the measurement if your glans?

Hey MagicMikeal, thank you for the kind words! I have never measured my glans, but I don\'t have a very big glans naturally. Next time I have the opportunity and think about it, I\'ll measure up and post results.

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 8 months ago #1305040928

hey may I ask how much was each round of procedure? thanks for posting a detailed post of your experience

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 8 months ago #1305050515

You mentioned the after care but I didn\'t see where you mentioned how long it took for the PMMA to \"set up\" after each round, in other words, how long did you keep molding the product? I just recently made my first visit and seems the swelling and massaging is taking longer than what others on here have said it would take. I\'ve read after 7 days, the product doesn\'t move anymore, do you think that is true? Wondering how ling I should keep this up?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

PMMA Penis Enlargement Results (Full Transformation) - Manitou's Journey 5 years 8 months ago #1305171804

gojoe wrote: You mentioned the after care but I didn\'t see where you mentioned how long it took for the PMMA to \"set up\" after each round, in other words, how long did you keep molding the product? I just recently made my first visit and seems the swelling and massaging is taking longer than what others on here have said it would take. I\'ve read after 7 days, the product doesn\'t move anymore, do you think that is true? Wondering how ling I should keep this up?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

hey just wondering how youve been doing after the procedure