PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Milky Fluid from entry point 9 days post op?

Milky Fluid from entry point 9 days post op? 6 years 8 months ago #1297966285

lydon47 wrote: Ultrasound was clear of abscess. No noticeable fluid build up. Exactly what I was hoping for.. but I don\'t want to jinx myself. I still have 4 days of oral antibiotics . Last day on the IV. I spoke to Dr C, who was eager to hear an update, and was encouraged by my ultrasound report. Can\'t say enough about his devotion to patients. Unintentional plug, but needs to be said.

No STD screening.

Wow thats crazy. I explained what happened and they have it on file but they keep saying I have a std even when the pus isn\'t coming from the tip. Glad to the hear that man hopefully things clear up for me too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Milky Fluid from entry point 9 days post op? 6 years 8 months ago #1298000886

How everything going? Did you feel any pain when Erect and does your penis get 100% hard.

Milky Fluid from entry point 9 days post op? 6 years 8 months ago #1298001478

Zero Erection problems. Still weeping a bit of pus, and my shaft is a bit pink. I am using the stretcher for the past day, starting at a total of 3 hrs. As I heal completely (fingers crossed), I will increase this time. I\'m doing my best to be conservative, given my current situation. In the back of my mind I\'m thinking retraction. Not sure if I should be concerned, as I was using the Stretcher all day up until day 7 post op. I think the PMMA would have settled by then, currently I have no lumps or nodules, except for the one entry point. I\'m sure if it takes a few more days to stop weeping pus, I will be left with a small scar, or a tiny bump. I\'m starting to look into creams or dermal treatments to minimize the scar. I will talk to Dr C about what my options are. Not completely in the clear, but I think I can see the end of the tunnel.

Lydon

Milky Fluid from entry point 9 days post op? 6 years 8 months ago #1298026988

Saw my family GP today to get a referral for a Urologist if required. My GP has known me for 30 yrs, so not much I say or request seems to throw him off. He reveiewed the ultrasound chart, and was content with the results. Chart states my my dermal thickness at 1.3cm or.5\".He mentioned the body can and will continue to expel fluid for awhile post infection, and that the current fluid is less pus, and more internal secretions as your body finishes the healing process. Great news!!

Again thanks to the forum for your support and perspective.

Milky Fluid from entry point 9 days post op? 6 years 8 months ago #1298027219

lydon47 wrote: Saw my family GP today to get a referral for a Urologist if required. My GP has known me for 30 yrs, so not much I say or request seems to throw him off. He reveiewed the ultrasound chart, and was content with the results. Chart states my my dermal thickness at 1.3cm or.5\".He mentioned the body can and will continue to expel fluid for awhile post infection, and that the current fluid is less pus, and more internal secretions as your body finishes the healing process. Great news!!

Again thanks to the forum for your support and perspective.

Awesome man I happy for you. Would you be able to get more rounds with Dr c ? what color is discharge thats coming out? Hope I\'m not annoying you just comparing myself to you thats all.

Milky Fluid from entry point 9 days post op? 6 years 8 months ago #1298029857

lydon47 wrote: I spoke to Dr C, who was eager to hear an update, and was encouraged by my ultrasound report. Can\'t say enough about his devotion to patients. Unintentional plug, but needs to be said.

Compare that post-care follow-up to Dr. N.