PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: In need of help

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294112542

My opinion is to have all the HA professionally dissolved asap. I remember reading on this forum somewhere that too much HA or some other filler can cause the surrounding tissue to die. (I think it happened to a guy who went to that Korean Dr.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294112838

Well the docters checked and said the filler doesn\'t have bacteria in it and it suppose to be dissolving on it own unless its not actually HA. I dont really know who to go to for it, and im sure u have to pay for it andim broke. However i did take the antibiotics and they went to extreme measures to drain it. They literally squeezed my Dick non stop then injected something to numb the inside then they took the longest cotton swab i ever seen and went around my Dick swiping around which hurt more then anything then proceeded to squeeze it out again, if that didnt get it out idk what will.

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294113162

What the fuck did your wife say about you self injecting?

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294116547

Not that much just said to make sure i dont mess myself up.

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294138167

Next to the hole that i have it i thought i found another abscess, but when i squeezed it only blood came out. Im wondering if its possible that it looks like an abscess on the outside but has healed on tje inside. I took all my antibiotics.

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294139952

indiano, I think you might be one of the causes of the miserable exchanges that are going on right now in the \"Major Changes ...\" thread. Can\'t you stop awhile?

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294149596

jogift wrote: indiano, I think you might be one of the causes of the miserable exchanges that are going on right now in the \"Major Changes ...\" thread. Can\'t you stop awhile?

I understand that injecting was a total waste of time and dumb but the 2 other threads were fine. I dont see how trying to make a thread about others with micro penis or even hypospadias is a waste of time or even my new thread asking for help and advice.

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294155899

Jogift the only reason youve got some Balls enough to have a go at Indiano is because you think it's a good opportunity to display youre onboard with SO's reboot after getting slapped down in the thread about it. That makes you, sunshine, a primitive political coward. in the words of the wise: How fucking embarassing. First, and i bet a dime on it, i bet SO doesnt necessarily consider this thread an example of the ones he says is the problem with PB. so in that respect your flagrant cheap-shot arseholelicking is inappropriate. This thread is not another big Dick whining about his Dick. Indiano has got a problem here (newsflash: hospital) and he's whining less than you fucking do when you dont get your way in a discussion topic. In fact all indiano is doing is laying it on the line and asking for help. And second, Indiano is a fucking phallonaut. Hes an out-on-the-ledge explorer, shooting for the moon, in one hand his Dick in the other a needle. What hes done and documented here is at the very least interesting. it's part comedy, part pretty bonkers-brave, hopefully not tragedy, and there he was all this time with a Dick full of pus (maybe). at the very least he deserves you keeping your mouth shut but you cant even manage that. because all you wanna do is signal your willingness. The doctor wankers laughing at indiano are the ones who need smacking down in this story.

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294156877

O K.

Indiano, due to legal implications, there are many things for which hospitals and practitioners won\'t (can\'t) help you with. You\'ll be suprised how your \"first world\" doctors know nothing about malaria, typhoid, etc. You are a bold man so, apply some lidocaine, make small incisions at the sites then flush them out with 10vols hydrogen peroxide till the frothing stops. After this load the sites with verapamil and chloramphenicol (you also drink 250mg of this three times daily), leave open to drain and \"dry\". Flush with peroxide and apply more medication if (as) necessary. A man\'s Dick is very important so I\'m not asking you to poison it!

number22, take some English language classes, concentrating on \"precis and summary\". Once you\'ve done this, read (with deep understanding) two novels; \"Master Of The Game\" by Sidney Sheldon and \"Noble House\" by James Clavell. This will take some time but we\'ll still be here. Share with us later, your new outlook to many things in life and finally re-read your thread then get back to us (pm me if you\'ll be shy) ...

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294157650

I saw 3 diferent Urologist all 3 has no clue what Girth enlargement is. Yesterday the doctor mistook my Girth from HA for it being swollen, and when i tried to explain that\'s its HA why its big like this he just said put ice on it to get down the swelling. 20 days ago when it flared up it was swollen for a couple of days and so i had huge Girth that looked very unnatural. It went from being 7, 6.5, 6 then finally back to 5.5, but before i was already 5.5 and so i believe perhaps i had a lot of pus build up along with it being swollen bc right after they drained and squeezed out the pus the Girth went back down.

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294157707

Recently i saw something which looked like an abscess and i tried to pop it but only blood came out no pus. So its possibly that on the outside it looks i have more abscess due to HA surrounding the area when its actually healed so that may be the case with the other one i have on the side that they left. I did ask the Urologist about and he said it was Nodule and will go away while another Urologist said it was an abscess surrounded by HA tissue so i dont know who to believe, all i know is i pop one and only blood came out meaning the antibiotics could have worked.

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294157812

Do you believe about the legal implications and lack of knowledge? If you think they\'ve healed (blood not pus coming out) continue with another regimen of antibiotics and watch for about four days (antibiotic course should be at least five days). If not, you have to make \"incisions\" (maybe 5mm deep or more), not \"pop\", to clean and apply the medications ...

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294157900

jogift wrote: Do you believe about the legal implications and lack of knowledge? If you think they\'ve healed (blood not pus coming out) continue with another regimen of antibiotics and watch for about four days (antibiotic course should be at least five days). If not, you have to make \"incisions\" (maybe 5mm deep or more), not \"pop\", to clean and apply the medications ...

They only gave me one bottle with antibiotics, i had to take it 4 times a day. I finished it 2 weeks ago and i dont think they will give me more.

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294157917

And at the er i was given 2 different antibiotics through iv.

In need of help 7 years 4 months ago #1294158651

Did you say blood because the fluid was \"red\", did you have a sample examined? Normal blood flows in vessels not collect under the skin in nodules. Is it leaking from the HA or under it, did you mistakenly inject beyond the tunica? So many variables! But though you are brave, I forgot the \"restrictions\" of the first world (here, I can go into a pharma and get anything I want over the counter) so there\'s little you can do yourself. This will cost you some but you\'ll have to see a surgeon (not Urologist).