PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293738237

Its not going to kill you. Aesthetics are your main concern in my opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293738415

hoddle10 wrote: Its not going to kill you. Aesthetics are your main concern in my opinion.

Have you ever heard of silicone granuloma? Or other similar problems associated with PMMA?

I saw a picture on here of a guy whose Dick was deformed due to reconstructive surgery.

How do you know I won\'t end up like that?

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293738445

And I just read something that said granuloma can lead to cancer.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293738463

Did you speak to your Dr about some Valium?

You need to start thinking more rationally. Freaking out and speculating negatively is doing you absolutely not good what so ever. You seem to be suffering from extreme anxiety. Speak to your Dr and hopefully he\'ll give you something to calm yourself down for a few days so you can start thinking more clearly.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293738496

hoddle10 wrote: Did you speak to your Dr about some Valium?

You need to start thinking more rationally. Freaking out and speculating negatively is doing you absolutely not good what so ever. You seem to be suffering from extreme anxiety. Speak to your Dr and hopefully he\'ll give you something to calm yourself down for a few days so you can start thinking more clearly.

Do you know the answers to the questions I asked? I have a hideous Dick in front of me that is more than cause for worry.

This isn\'t psychiatry forum.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293738620

Dude, ive seen your posts both here and on lspg.. Calm down..

Dont jump into doing anything more without doing propper reserch first!! Its very obvious that you havent reserched anything yet!! Give it a couple of months to settle!

\"This isn\'t psychiatry forum\"
Maybe not, but that would help you a lot more then a bigger Dick.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293738651

andydandy wrote: Dude, ive seen your posts both here and on lspg.. Calm down..

Dont jump into doing anything more without doing propper reserch first!! Its very obvious that you havent reserched anything yet!! Give it a couple of months to settle!

\"This isn\'t psychiatry forum\"
Maybe not, but that would help you a lot more then a bigger Dick.

I am now doing the proper research, or \"damage control\" after the fact.

Injecting Silikon 1000 without using microdroplet technique can cause granuloma.

This forum IS my research. That is why I\'m looking for others who have had similar things happen, especially other patients of Dr. Loria or those who have had PMMA.

I have to try to fix this the best way I can, or I\'m going to be pleasing my future wife with a dildo because my Dick was chopped off. This is serious stuff.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293738800

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293738826

jd123 wrote:
\"This is serious stuff.\"

You don\'t/didn\'t even know what you were being injected with....it can\'t be that serious....can it?

Stop talking to me.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293739279

Just an update on my own experience with Loria. All the gains in my glans (which were significant at first) are now gone. I\'m kind of glad and wish the rest of it would return to normal.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293751355

Just had my first Erection post-op. Laying in bed fantasizing about Hooters girls. Erection is not an issue. It was so big and thick, even though it was under bandages.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293752234

Hi man, I just saw your post, and I\'m happy for you that you\'re improving, but as well I\'m really interested in the pictures of your \"new\" penis. I\'m considering Dr. Loria as well. But since there are mixed reviews about him out there, I wanna see how your results came out

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293752443

Why consider Loria? He\'s doing plain old silicone injections under the guise of a different name. There are forums dedicated to silicone enhancement. I\'m not recommending it, in the same way I don\'t recommend Dr Loria, but why waste thousands of dollars letting him rip you off when you can get it done by some back street guy for a few hundred bucks? It\'s not as if Loria is safer just becuase he\'s a Dr. He\'s charging thousands for a product that is dirty cheap.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293752867

hoddle10 wrote: Why consider Loria? He\'s doing plain old silicone injections under the guise of a different name. There are forums dedicated to silicone enhancement. I\'m not recommending it, in the same way I don\'t recommend Dr Loria, but why waste thousands of dollars letting him rip you off when you can get it done by some back street guy for a few hundred bucks? It\'s not as if Loria is safer just becuase he\'s a Dr. He\'s charging thousands for a product that is dirty cheap.

I\'ve seen people with good results. What would you suggest? PMMA from Dr. C?

Have you had work done?

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 5 months ago #1293752978

I don\'t suggest anything. Im just saying that what Dr Loria offers is plain old silicone injections under the guise of something else. His procedure shouldn\'t be distinguished from the backstreet silicone injections that people have been getting for decades and there are forums dedicated to it. I think many guys are under the impression he\'s doing something different, but that\'s just marketing. He\'s just injecting silicone and then wrapping to keep in place. Becuase of how he markets the procedure most guys think it something it\'s not and are prepared to pay thousands of dollars for him to spend 15 mins injecting a few vials of Silikon 1000 which cost him about $100.