PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293725174

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293725929

jd123 wrote: You don\'t know exactly....hmmmm...........so how long did you research this great doctors methods of enlargement before letting him pump you full of whatever?

Thanks for the helpful advice.

What do you think of the before and after?

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293732469

• BB
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
I have had 2 rounds by Dr. Loria and am very happy. You are early in the shaping stage and will be swollen for about 2 weeks. You should follow his directions closely. He supplies a lot of information and supplies for shaping. Be careful to not allow your penis to lean against the base support. It will push the product to one side or the other.

I plan to go for a third appointment. I have gone from 4.5 Inch Girth to a little over 6 Inch now. Over a few months all will continue to shrink a little and form well around your unit. I would be happy to talk to you over the phone. I interviewed 2 people before my procedure. One by phone and messages with pics and one in person so I could see. So I know how you feel and the concerns you have.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293732755

BB wrote: I have had 2 rounds by Dr. Loria and am very happy. You are early in the shaping stage and will be swollen for about 2 weeks. You should follow his directions closely. He supplies a lot of information and supplies for shaping. Be careful to not allow your penis to lean against the base support. It will push the product to one side or the other.

I plan to go for a third appointment. I have gone from 4.5 Inch Girth to a little over 6 Inch now. Over a few months all will continue to shrink a little and form well around your unit. I would be happy to talk to you over the phone. I interviewed 2 people before my procedure. One by phone and messages with pics and one in person so I could see. So I know how you feel and the concerns you have.

When you say \"swollen,\" do you mean that the fluid has collected and will even out?

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293734094

This is my swelling at Day 8. Is this normal? It seems severe.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293736667

Please tell me how to get this silicone out!!!

I am reading that it can cause health problems down the road even if it ends up looking good now.

I know there are doctors that do it because I\'ve read about silicone Removal on this forum.

Can anyone tell me a doctor, please?

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293737124

Man, I say this with care and concern, but you need to relax a little. You are working yourself up and to the point you are going to make yourself go crazy.
You already contacted Dr. Alter for Revision surgery and you are just one week past receiving the silicone from Loria. I cannot blame him for not wanting to do anything right now.

This is just my own curiosity, but did you do a lot of research beforehand and fully understand what the procedure was, what to expect, complications, etc?
Trust me, I know that this is stressful. I have been through the \"holy hell... what did I do\" phase and I read and researched for well over 2 years before diving in.

At this point right now there really isn\'t anything that you can do except wait, unless you can manually manipulate the silicone.
Have you sent these pictures to Loria? If so, what did he say? It looks like it should right now, it should look different, address XYZ...?

If you take away the bruising, this looks how a lot of guys look when they are fresh from receiving PMMA. I know you got silicone, but I am just trying to make a comparison. It takes time for things to heal and settle and one week is too short to say how it is going to end up, especially when Loria told you that you could reshape it at 21 days.

Absolutely keep an eye on it, try to get it to the shape you are happy with and go from there. It may very well end up being an outcome that requires an additional procedure. Keep in mind that with PMMA, you should expect to get two rounds because there can be complications, the shape might not be right, etc. So with any filler, be it PMMA, silicone, HA, whatever, you should always expect to have another round to address issues. It is just part of dealing with this part of the anatomy.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293737188

briceb wrote: Man, I say this with care and concern, but you need to relax a little. You are working yourself up and to the point you are going to make yourself go crazy.
You already contacted Dr. Alter for Revision surgery and you are just one week past receiving the silicone from Loria. I cannot blame him for not wanting to do anything right now.

This is just my own curiosity, but did you do a lot of research beforehand and fully understand what the procedure was, what to expect, complications, etc?
Trust me, I know that this is stressful. I have been through the \"holy hell... what did I do\" phase and I read and researched for well over 2 years before diving in.

At this point right now there really isn\'t anything that you can do except wait, unless you can manually manipulate the silicone.
Have you sent these pictures to Loria? If so, what did he say? It looks like it should right now, it should look different, address XYZ...?

If you take away the bruising, this looks how a lot of guys look when they are fresh from receiving PMMA. I know you got silicone, but I am just trying to make a comparison. It takes time for things to heal and settle and one week is too short to say how it is going to end up, especially when Loria told you that you could reshape it at 21 days.

Absolutely keep an eye on it, try to get it to the shape you are happy with and go from there. It may very well end up being an outcome that requires an additional procedure. Keep in mind that with PMMA, you should expect to get two rounds because there can be complications, the shape might not be right, etc. So with any filler, be it PMMA, silicone, HA, whatever, you should always expect to have another round to address issues. It is just part of dealing with this part of the anatomy.

It\'s hard to relax. I think if I\'m going to fill this in, it will be from Dr. C in Mexico.

Probably won\'t get the ligament cutting, though.

I just hope I didn\'t fuck myself for life.

I have sent him all the pictures and do the massaging techniques like he says.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293737274

Why are you so keen on going to Dr C so soon after your first procedure? I think its a really un wise decsion. I also think its extremly inappropriate for Dr C to do a procedure on you now he should say no.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293737358

Ok, that photo doesn\'t look right to me. Is the bandage very tight and therefore irritating the skin? Your skin shouldn\'t raw like that.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293737433

Swapzor wrote: Why are you so keen on going to Dr C so soon after your first procedure? I think its a really un wise decsion. I also think its extremly inappropriate for Dr C to do a procedure on you now he should say no.

I\'ve heard of Dr. C working with people after Loria. After this, I\'m not sure I trust Loria to fix things and make them more aesthetic.

I think it\'s Dr. C that I\'m talking to. Dan Salas?

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293737453

hoddle10 wrote: Ok, that photo doesn\'t look right to me. Is the bandage very tight and therefore irritating the skin? Your skin shouldn\'t raw like that.

Maybe the bandage is tight. It has to be tight to get rid of that hideous BULGE, which is what I\'m worried about in the first place.

I\'m not worried about raw skin right now. My glans had been deep purple with a bubble coming out of it at one point, but that is gone.

I\'d rather put up with minor irritation than a hideous bulge Dick.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293737584

smalljay wrote: Demand (politely at first) that Dr. Loria tell you exactly the material that was injected into your penis. If it is silikon 1000, I maybe wouldn\'t worry so much. A lot of the nightmare stories you here are from industrial grade silicone, not the medical grade Silikon 1000 that Dr. Loria advertises on his website. I\'m not so sure about Silikon 1000\'s safety in large amounts, but I\'d be much less worried than if I had gotten some unknown shitty low grade silicone. That being said, your raw skin doesn\'t look good. If it continues to get worse and especially if it starts to turn dark (purple, black), go to a skilled Urologist or to Loria and see if maybe he can suck some of it out with a microcannula?

Silikon 1000 is the same silicone used by back street Dr\'s. The key is in how it\'s used. If a Micro droplet technique is used, it gets surrounded by collagen and a small amount of volume will be observed. Hence it\'s good for correcting unevenness with PMMA or imperfections on the nose. But when used as a volume filler, when the Dr just squirts the content of the syringe under the skin, it\'s absolutely no different to what is done by back street DR\'s in Tiajuana for $300. To cover the penis fully using the correct micro droplet technique take a long time, is exhausting for the Dr, only small gains will be observed and very minimal after care is necessary.

With Dr Loria we know the procedure is quick, he\'s using high volume and intense after care is needed to keep the product in place. It\'s obvious he just squirting entire syringes of silicone in and then trying to mould in place. He basically charging thousands to do legally what you can on the \"street\" for $300.

He shouldn\'t be allowed to do it, but Silikon1000 is FDA approved and it\'s perctly legal to use it \"off label.\" Hence he can get away with it.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293738187

hoddle10 wrote:
Silikon 1000 is the same silicone used by back street Dr\'s. The key is in how it\'s used. If a Micro droplet technique is used, it gets surrounded by collagen and a small amount of volume will be observed. Hence it\'s good for correcting unevenness with PMMA or imperfections on the nose. But when used as a volume filler, when the Dr just squirts the content of the syringe under the skin, it\'s absolutely no different to what is done by back street DR\'s in Tiajuana for $300. To cover the penis fully using the correct micro droplet technique take a long time, is exhausting for the Dr, only small gains will be observed and very minimal after care is necessary.

With Dr Loria we know the procedure is quick, he\'s using high volume and intense after care is needed to keep the product in place. It\'s obvious he just squirting entire syringes of silicone in and then trying to mould in place. He basically charging thousands to do legally what you can on the \"street\" for $300.

He shouldn\'t be allowed to do it, but Silikon1000 is FDA approved and it\'s perctly legal to use it \"off label.\" Hence he can get away with it.

Looking for any patients of Dr. Loria 7 years 6 months ago #1293738199

But is that method unsafe for long-term?

As in...

Causing cancer or anything like that?

What are the dangers of this? You are scaring me even more.