PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Finally pulled the trigger

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 7 months ago #1293522540

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293710498

It\'s slightly worrying how quite a few people who\'ve bee to Dr N post a couple of times then suddenly dissapear

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293710528

Most definitely. I dont see how anyone can go to her when she barely replies to her emails. I dont think theres more then 5 people from tje board who went to her

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293731854

Same concern here.

There are a few success stories and I\'ve spoken to a couple of people on PM who have been just fine but a huge number never seem to come back or update the threads and it makes you worry.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293733431

Sorry, haven\'t been back in a while. Will post later when I get a chance. Have been traveling, living life, and busy with work.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293733616

btw, I have never once had a problem with her replying to emails. I can see why a guy would go to her, and I\'d easily recommend her to other guys if you chose the PMMA route. There is enough reports on here to know what to expect with PMMA. Everyone knows the risks. At least she isn\'t loading up guys with 25+cc\'s of 30% each session, when she could easily get an extra 1k out of guys. If anything, I think the fact that she cares more about cosmetic outcome and satisfaction with respect to feel, that she is willing to sacrifice profit margin on the procedure, says a lot about her. I can completely understand why a lot of guys don\'t come back here and post often. I generally don\'t think using this forum to the frequency that some guys do, is mentally healthy. Especially after you have had a procedure like this.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293734806

thebeast1 wrote: Sorry, haven\'t been back in a while. Will post later when I get a chance. Have been traveling, living life, and busy with work.

That would be great.

I\'m so close to pulling the trigger with Dr N.

I have no doubt she replies to emails, she replied to mine just fine.

My concern is folks who use Dr N rarely seem to update their threads, but maybe that is the natural order of things.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293734942

Who is Dr. N? What\'s her contact info? Can you put PMMA on top of silicone?

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293736659

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293736943

jd123 wrote:
You come on here tripping about your procedure with Loria. You don\'t know much about what he even did to you. 48 hours ago you were asking us if your Dick looks fucked up and how your worried. Now your asking if PMMA can be injected on top of silicone and for a PMMA docs contact info??

DELUSIONAL.

I\'m just trying to help myself. I don\'t know what to do. People have told me that other doctors, especially Dr. C in Mexico, can correct this.

But then I\'ve also heard about long-term complications of PMMA, and silicone for that matter.

There\'s no easy answer to this.

But if you\'re not going to say anything helpful, why don\'t you just get off the thread.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293737369

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293738781

jd123 wrote: Your spamming the site with stupid threads and stupid questions. Look at how many threads you\'ve started in the days you\'ve been here.

Best of luck with that silicone. Seems like you really did your research

Yes, I\'m spamming.

Posting on this forum is the only thing distracting me from suicide thoughts. Now watch I\'ll probably get kicked off.

Do you have anything to contribute?

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 6 months ago #1293738865

Farmerjohn, I am going to say this one last time and then I am going to just have to stop responding to your posts for my own sanity. CALM DOWN.
There is nothing at this particular time that you can do. Nothing except read. Read. READ.
Instead of posting over and over and getting mad that someone does not provide you an answer, take the time to go look for it. The members here have shared a TON of information.

We all understand how stressful this can be. Trust me, we know. And we are all here to help and support each other, which is why this board has so much great information. Before you post another question, search out the answer. It would take days to go through everything here. Right now that is a good thing for you. It will direct your attention to discovery instead of anxiety.

Please, for your own sake, calm down.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 2 months ago #1294699880

Any updates beast?

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 2 months ago #1294702629

It\'s a pity some arse-holes are allowed to derail threads. This is an important report of Dr N as they are so few! Wish beast can come back on ...