PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Finally pulled the trigger

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 8 months ago #1293202274

I havnt had PMMA.
Maybe the reason she hasn\'t put much near the Circumcision area is because she isn\'t used to working on Circumcised penises.
Maybe next time you could ask her to put more at each end rather than in the middle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 8 months ago #1293202999

how much PMMA did you get?
and whats your length/Girth pre op

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 8 months ago #1293233710

Day 8 posts- I have gone back through and noted that Sizemic had a low point at day 7. I\'m also hoping this is the case for me, as I have lost a lot of my gains. I was holding a gain of +.6-.7 for quite a few days, and then woke up one morning and it had (noticeably) shrank even more. I\'m sitting at a .3-.4 gain mid shaft and at the base, with taper effect on the head. It looked very noticeable when I was a +.65-.75. Now, it is not as noticeable. The bad:Despite having received a low volume and only 10%, out of concerns for nodules, I have nodules. Only one is noticeable during Flaccid and doesn\'t bother me at all. Erect, now that I have shrank down, I have a very noticeable, and shifting, Nodule on the left side of my shaft. The small one that I notice when Flaccid, is very covered when Erect. Having read most of the reports on here, I\'m hoping that this goes away and is only noticeable since I am at my low point. That said, Even with that .75 gains I was sitting at the other day, It was slightly noticeable.

Honestly too, the psychological mind screw of going from +.75 down to +.3 is brutal. Especially when I held the +.65-.75 for days. For me, the +.65 would be perfect, particularly if I had uniformity in my shaft with it. I\'m not rushing to evaluate how I feel about this and if I\'m going to go for a second procedure. Right now, I\'m leaning towards a second one of 15ml of 20%. I will make that decision next month though. Hanger- I had 13cc, but Dr. N was willing to give me 15. I will likely only be reporting gains in this thread, sorry, but that is my current personal choice.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 8 months ago #1293235445

I\'m on the same boat as you. After 12 days from my procedure things are looking almost the same as pre-op. I\'m trying to be patience and take all my collagen assisting supplements and hope to regain what I lost.
From what I read it takes weeks for the rebuilding process and for the final results to settle.
Patience is the name of the game now brotha

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 8 months ago #1293236295

I\'m so sick of taking supplements at this point lol. I was taking them to load my system as a lead up. What is pretty damn crushing though, is when you feel like you\'ve hit bottom, and then wake up and it\'s shrank even more lol.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 8 months ago #1293236887

@thebeast1

It takes a while for things to settle out. Everyone reacts differently. For me I was at +1\" right after each of my rounds and then by day 11 it had gone down to +0.5\". It has stay at the 0.5\" gain each time. I think what happened to me is that as the swelling went down the collagen grew but who knows.

As for nodules, about 2 months after round 2 I pumped too much and got some hard areas. I haven\'t pump in six months or so. But I do jelq and use an extender. I believe that the Jelqing eliminated the hard areas over time.

I guess I\'m suggesting patience on all of these things. I pretty sure you\'ll be fine and happy with the end results.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 8 months ago #1293237456

It seems like the low point for a lot of guys is inbetween day 5 and day 14.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 8 months ago #1293239267

I\'m at day 10 past round three, and I\'ve lost some Girth, but due to some of the product gushing out of an entry point. Read my thread.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 8 months ago #1293240883

Guys, as someone who hasn\'t done PMMA but who understands the collagen-building process, you should be making some gains in the coming weeks. Your results so far are fairly normal. Continue the collagen supplements for at least the next couple of months.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 8 months ago #1293245282

Any progress pictures to share?

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 7 months ago #1293285704

Negative. I\'m honestly strongly considering no longer posting gains updates, as I feel like it just gives false hope to people. IE \"Oh I can get a small amount of 10% and have good gains, but I won\'t be like that unlucky fucker and have a screwed up Cock\". I\'m going to do a more in depth post about this here later when I get a chance, , but it looks like I have a lot of PMMA deposited superficially. Basically, the top and left side of my mid shaft has a Nodule the size of maybe a 50 cent piece, that shifts back and forth. The \"floating\" Nodule feels absolutely different than the nodules on the right side of my shaft. Those actually don\'t bother me the slightest. They just feel like a bump. One thing I will point out though, is I\'m actually pretty non OCD and pretty laid back. My Flaccid basically looks like what other people have, and many guys on here have freaked out about theirs. This doesn\'t bother me in the slightest. I may have a few pea size lumps on my Flaccid, and it may be slightly mishapen, but I\'m happy with the hang and those things don\'t bother me. One thing is also for sure, I absolutely cannot feel the PMMA outside of these areas. Everywhere else feels entirely normal. Anyways, more supplement munching.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 7 months ago #1293286856

There is a possibility that that floating Nodule will bee only swelling or something it would be quite unlikely it will permanently move about.
Are there any chance you could take some photos of Flaccid/Erect and post them.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 7 months ago #1293316221

Not so sure this is swelling, as I\'m over 2 weeks out from the surgery and still have the issue. Obviously at this point there will need to be a round 2 to correct this. Maybe keanolog or something. I will say though, I love going and taking a piss and pulling out a big Flaccid Cock.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 7 months ago #1293345661

I will say though, I love going and taking a piss and pulling out a big Flaccid Cock.

Haha, congrats pal. Most issues can be corrected with time and additional rounds. If you look at the pics from most of the follow-alongs, most guys look \"off\" after their first round, and then it comes together in round 2-3.

Just got my first round done about a month ago, logging everything and will post it up here shortly. But I can say that I had to stop measuring day-to-day, as it was driving me crazy. The daily swings in size/shape are wild.

One thing that has helped me (I believe) is light pumping, twice a day. Not sure if you\'re doing this or not, but I think it really helps with keeping the product \"loose\" and allowing collagen to build evenly.

Good luck, happy healing.

Finally pulled the trigger 7 years 7 months ago #1293394806

Hi Beast1
How\'s your result going?
Your result is of particular interest to me because your the first cut guy to go to Dr N
If you could post some more pictures it would be very helpful
Thankyou.