PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293076943

• Visitor
  • Visitor

rdeal wrote: Those are not the same penis. The Cock head is 100% different. The urethra is VERY visibly different. VERY. The age spots are not the same on the Cock head. The veins near the Cock head are different. Nothing is similar. Holy sh*t people, don\'t be so eager to believe results about a penis Hanger from an account titled \"penis-Hanger\" trying to sell you a penis Hanger.

This is what happens when we allow companies to post

He has two little spots on the head in the first one, but not in the \"after\" results.

Fake.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293077753

stop trolling and thank you for noticing my gains.
And yes my whole Penis changed after 4 years of Hanging, \"only Hanging\" what should be more effective as Hanging every day 15 pounds for 2 hours on your Dick?

By the way Im the only one who is showing his penis who is selling his Hanger but thats not what it is here about...I just want to share with you my way to a huge Dick, so please shut up with that shit.

After cancelling the makrolane appointment I have to decide if I should maybe choose PMMA instead of makrolane at Dr.N but she doesnt reply

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293078345

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Penis-Hanger wrote: stop trolling and thank you for noticing my gains.
And yes my whole Penis changed after 4 years of Hanging, \"only Hanging\" what should be more effective as Hanging every day 15 pounds for 2 hours on your Dick?

By the way Im the only one who is showing his penis who is selling his Hanger but thats not what it is here about...I just want to share with you my way to a huge Dick, so please shut up with that shit.

After cancelling the makrolane appointment I have to decide if I should maybe choose PMMA instead of makrolane at Dr.N but she doesnt reply

No, you stop trolling. I am veteran of PE. I saw a lot of PE dicks. I am from Thunders, PEGym and Bib forums. I never saw a Dick \"transformation\" like that. Even less with clamped Hanger system, which has nothing to do in the glans. I saw Dr. Ric and Marlon (owners of the LG Hanger). They hang for more than 5-10 years, and no glans transformation like that, and I am talking about a vacuum based system, which makes more sense...

Even King Snake, another veteran of Hanging, has the same glans shape after years.

Do not joke on me, man.

You can sell a hang device, because Hanging works, but stop that before/after shit, because those are not legitimal pics to show gains.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293080609

for sure I will not let you pointing with the finger on me without telling everyone the truth...this is my devotion and I`m dedicated to it like I was doing Bodybuilding.
I will post some more pictures and than tell me once again where I have fake something before I will explain it to you holy veteran.

BEFORE: (I started already PE but not Hanging)

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293080682

AFTER: and yes I have different EQ on different days a glans with less blood can happen. My glans get also bigger during Hanging due to the high blood pressure in the glans.

from now on i started a heavy Girth routine, Ligs get a little bit stiffer again!

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293081441

Body building? Bruh, you skipped leg day x100

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293083213

• Visitor
  • Visitor
And where are the tape? I cannot see the 2\" gains without any tape, sure you have measured pics of your before, and it is easy to take one right now, we all PE people do it.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293086688

Good to be back here, it\'s been a while.. Some of you guys are acting as if he\'s trying to surgically enhance your dicks. It\'s his prerogative if he\'s not showing measurements. Maybe he didn\'t think to measure before. I\'ve had my own PE journey and I\'ll tell you it\'s a pain in the ass to be constantly holding a ruler trying to measure with a camera and stay hard at the same time. Obviously Hanging works, it\'s been proven time and time again. If he\'s not enough proof go to Pegym or thunders if you need proof. What he\'s selling is similar to the bib product. Bib has used his own product and has got results as well as the 100\'s of other guys that used the Bib Hanger. So if they all got results with the BIB Hanger and it\'s built similar to his Hanger common sense would tell you that his product got him similar results as well. I swear some of you seem to have to much time on your hands to sit around and nitpick.. And it\'s mainly the \"noobs\" that I\'m seeing that\'s doing this. He\'s not pushing surgery, it\'s manual PE. Relax.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293087194

• Visitor
  • Visitor

New1inch wrote: Good to be back here, it\'s been a while.. Some of you guys are acting as if he\'s trying to surgically enhance your dicks. It\'s his prerogative if he\'s not showing measurements. Maybe he didn\'t think to measure before. I\'ve had my own PE journey and I\'ll tell you it\'s a pain in the ass to be constantly holding a ruler trying to measure with a camera and stay hard at the same time. Obviously Hanging works, it\'s been proven time and time again. If he\'s not enough proof go to Pegym or thunders if you need proof. What he\'s selling is similar to the bib product. Bib has used his own product and has got results as well as the 100\'s of other guys that used the Bib Hanger. So if they all got results with the BIB Hanger and it\'s built similar to his Hanger common sense would tell you that his product got him similar results as well. I swear some of you seem to have to much time on your hands to sit around and nitpick.. And it\'s mainly the \"noobs\" that I\'m seeing that\'s doing this. He\'s not pushing surgery, it\'s manual PE. Relax.

Yes, I have the time while I am Hanging, multitask.

Is not about if Hanging works or not, I know it and I do it. It is the claims what makes me upset. If you claim 2\" gains, man, you must prove it. Also BIB did it, 3\" gains, and no one pic of his Dick gains.

3\". I believe in Hanging, but I am not stupid.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293094780

Hes the same guy for sure since the strech marks on his upper left leg are the same before and after.
Poya, He def had decent gains but hard to know for sure unless you have a ruler next to it. I give it a 50/50 chance
I\'ve gained 1\" from using phalosan and didn\'t measure for a long time and realized almost a year after I had gained.
I took measurements and had forgot about it and one day I found them and then had proof.
I\'ll def start Hanging after PMMA by next month.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293096653

Maybe I have somewhere old pictures with measurements I will take a look...I understand that the people are suspicious.

But right now I have a another problem, Dr. Nemeckova doesnt answer and I`m thinking about applying makrolane on myself.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293097178

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Penis-Hanger wrote: Maybe I have somewhere old pictures with measurements I will take a look...I understand that the people are suspicious.

But right now I have a another problem, Dr. Nemeckova doesnt answer and I`m thinking about applying makrolane on myself.

Contact her via Facebook. Ivana Nemeckova.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293101631

If I were you I would try that. You could get an oclusion and the as a result your Dick amputated.
Just be patience bro

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293102535

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Or don\'t do anything at all because your penis isn\'t even average. Its big.