PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1292989448

Impressive results, congrats.

Did you find that the Hanging has caused your Foreskin to stretch?

And has it reduced sensitivity of the glans at all?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1292992826

Some kind of presentation I did some time ago...

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1292992833

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1292995038

This Hanger just looks exactly like a bib-Hanger, bolts and all, so if you guys are interested in it in the US just order one of those.

Impressive pics, however its annoying that they are of such different perspectives and without in picture measurements. Repetition of pose at least is pretty key for good photos, using the head of your penis as a constant in both images the size difference isn\'t so apparent, but the after photos do look like a nice penis.

Up to 35lbs? Thats a wholeeee lot of weight, and for 40mins a day? Maybe you\'ve found out the high performing secret, but I was already feeling uncomfortable at like 8lbs at a beginning Hanging routine.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1292995792

Jep you guys can also buy the hardcore Hanger of BIB but mine isnt the same. Its a little bit higher, especially the top bolt.
Because when I went up in weight I gut always stitching on the skin from the upper bolt, so I did a redesign of that Hanger.

I didnt hang 35 everyday for 40 minutes but sometimes I did 25pounds for 1,5 hours with swinging and pushing on the ligamentum to get it loose.
The glans also isnt the part that I was \"attacking\" its the ligamentum, however it got a little bit bigger due to the attachment point going downwards and pressures the blood a little bit in the glans.

I have to look what kind of picture I have.

Often I was smiling during work in the office and my working mates asked me why I smile....I thought of Hanging and watching my blog .
But there were also times where you ask yourself \"why Im doing this\" when you are tired and completely out of motivation....I mean this is really hard, to hold up the motivation for this stuff.
For me it was always my gf which had a big smile in her face when she sit down on the big boy.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1292996057

Hey Penis Hanger,

Do you remember how long it took you to start seeing Erect gains. At what weight did you start noticing most of your gains? Thank you, your pics are inspiring

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1292996806

Damn PH, that\'s some impressive growth! I had a lig cut 20 years ago and hung as a post-procedure. Only gained half Inch, but only did it for about three months. I should have probably continued doing it!

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293000091

Really, who has the time to hang for that much time every day? I certainly don\'t, nor want too. I tried it for five months (up to 15 lbs), then gave up because I had to move.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293005410

Toolman wrote: Really, who has the time to hang for that much time every day? I certainly don\'t, nor want too. I tried it for five months (up to 15 lbs), then gave up because I had to move.

I bought the clamps, im gonna try to clamp agressively for a few months and see where it gets me.

Im gonna look for a bib Hanger too.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293005434

jlmb wrote: Impressive pics, however its annoying that they are of such different perspectives and without in picture measurements. Repetition of pose at least is pretty key for good photos, using the head of your penis as a constant in both images the size difference isn\'t so apparent.

I agree, its such bullshit when you get a before and after shot and they aren\'t the same angle.

Kinds like that juiced up crossfit guy on the lastest and greatest treadmill talking about how he wont use anything else....

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293007292

• Visitor
  • Visitor

thehulk wrote:
I bought the clamps, im gonna try to clamp agressively for a few months and see where it gets me.

Im gonna look for a bib Hanger too.

Do not do it, not agressively. That\'s my advise.

Good luck

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293053773

Penis-Hanger wrote: Picture Before was about: 16cm NBPEL
The second was with my maximum length without any Girth exercises about 21cm NBPEL and 22BPEL.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293053775

That is massive.

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293062031

@Todzilla: I had my biggest gains between 10pounds and 15pounds. I was always swinging the weight or changing directions, if I didnt feel a relly nice lig stretch.
I hanged alle the time between the chucks straight downards, my ligs were really tough to stretch. I didnt understand Hanging at the beginning and I damaged my Ligs due to too much weight, than I stopped Hanging for a few weeks and my ligs healed stronger than before. Well as my Ligs get damaged/cutted during a Hanging session I had initially a 2cm longer Penis(Erect), I believe this was like a \"ligament cut\" by the doctor.

This stuff I understand now after all these years.

@Chester: I wish I did a lig cut and than started 4 years of Hanging! I think the results would be even more impressive I mean 60% of the time I was fighting against the Ligamentum.

@Toolman: Its like doing sport on a high level you need to be dedicated and have a magnificent obsession about it...nothing else matters and there is no other way.

@shesaidavg: thank you, nice boobs by the way.

I will add some measurements the next time...I didnt had makrolane last week some private stuff crossed my plans

Before Pictures and Makrolane on 4. August 7 years 8 months ago #1293076533

Those are not the same penis. The Cock head is 100% different. The urethra is VERY visibly different. VERY. The age spots are not the same on the Cock head. The veins near the Cock head are different. Nothing is similar. Holy sh*t people, don\'t be so eager to believe results about a penis Hanger from an account titled \"penis-Hanger\" trying to sell you a penis Hanger.

This is what happens when we allow companies to post