PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292017840

As far as weight loss. I have not had soda since 2009 when my first medical issue arose amd was asked to refrain from unhealthy eating. At that time I weighed 205 lbs and looked great. When things got worse over the years and different medications were added I Gained weight. I have been dieting aND rarely touch alcohol anymore unless at a social gathering and then in moderation. I mostly drink water, a cup of cofree here and there but my body hates me after. But I miss coffee. I have consulted physicians about my weight and my heart and was cleared last year to work out, but was told progress would be slow because apparently the side effects of one of my depression meds is weight gain. But I\'m trying not to let that deter me. I have a great support system in that front amd I feel I can reach my goals by September.

The size thing, I may have blinders on, I don\'t know. I\'m scared and un sure of a lot in my life right now and this something that I felt I could actually fix though I feel the concensus is permanent attempts should not bet taken as they are too risky. I will heed all warnings and continue to research. I guess as the weight drops and I have more ridiculous questions, that will most likely bring this full circle back to people being mad, I will put them in another section, and post some updates though don\'t see much good in that. But you all do it and it seems to help some of you get through things and that\'s what I want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292017914

If what you say is true that my dick is \"perfect\" then why dont I see it? Why do I spend hours upon hours researching and trying to find ways to feel adequate? why do I look down and hate what I see? Why do I think that I\'ll never be good enough?

Because:

I\'m scared and un sure of a lot in my life right now

The \"penis is to small\" focus gives you something to put your energy into to avoid dealing with other stuff and feeling uncertainty / discomfort with that other stuff. The mind is a funny thing. Why did I feel completely fine about my dick when i was 6 x 5 after round 2? I didn\'t think I had a small dick at that size, but yours is bigger (now) and you think it\'s too small. And, I\'m the one sleeping w/ other men - not to mention... so dicks are an even bigger deal. As others have mentioned, it\'s not really much different than an eating disorder. A 90 lb anorexic will think she\'s fatter than a 120 lb woman who feels perfectly fine in her body.

This is the difference between overweight and obese: www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/defining.html .

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292018046

^^ Yep!

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292018312

Obese and overweight are different, just as small Dick vs microcock are different.

There are ways to get the point across without labeling or putting someone down. Brutal honesty can always come from a place of empathy or love of another person without knowing the individual.

You appear to be smart enough to figure that one out JD

BTW if your over it or it is getting old then simply don\'t chime in. How can you be over their time talking someone off the ledge, you have nothing invested anyway,

I don\'t get that at all.....

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292018921

Reatoration, you about in track with what my therapist said earlier today when I brought up what I\'ve put into here. There was more but, I\'m not comfortable going into it all.

Small Jay I have been weaned off meds before resulting in 2 suicide attempts. I talk about them now because I was told not to be ashamed...but I still am. But the more I try to bury them the worse it will get. These meds keep me at a better balance thougj yes some tweaking may be in order.

My diet situation is monitored by a doctor right now as we are still trying to find the cause of a certain issue and the diet was put in place to help, as well as, draw other conclusions.

As for the comment about this helping, I meant it more in the manner of support and community that is here. And it allows people to open up and express things they probably aren\'t saying to others. I could never imagine what you have gone through. And truly from the bottom of my heart pray for you to find peace and good in your life. No one deserves to watch life slip away like what you are describing. I understand exactly what you are saying about PMMA and I am not going to include that in my options any more. As I can tell that I would never be able to handle what you are going though. You are a stronger person than I am. I really mean that.

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292018966

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Who was putting anybody down? And where is this brutality you speak of?

Dude has excess body fat and I said he should take care of that before injecting plastic in his Dick!

You always seem to be in the mix if discussion about body fat is involved. I\'ve seen you comment on multiple threads about it so maybe its just an uber sensitive subject for you.

I joined this site to learn about penis enlargement. But lately it seems like a place where people come to drown in misery. After being a member here I truly believe in the saying \"misery loves company\" now. That shit spreads like wildfire.

From what I\'ve seen, a good majority of these guys come in here, get all the mods and veterans advice and help. Then they disregard everything anybody said and do whatever the fuck they wanted to do in the first place.

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292019029

I\'m laughing so flipping hard right now. I\'m not into any threads about body fat search it out using the search function and back your words with facts. Tell me how many threads I\'m in defending body fat. Tell me please or shut the f up.

The threads I get riled up about is when people come off better than or talk down to someone then say I\'m just being honest.

You can be honest without being a Dick about it or being condescending that\'s all.

My reputation is 15 yours is negative 4. Hmmm......

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292019033

• Visitor
  • Visitor
And hyper, you seem like a really, really nice guy.

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292019044

• Visitor
  • Visitor
You said you\'d trade one of your testicles to have Ryders physique...........

Edit: Oh man shits getting real! Were bringing out the penis website points! Hahaha

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292019145

Yeah let\'s just be brutally honest and condescending to a guy that admitted to attempting commit suicide 2 times.
He sees acounselor, so let\'s tell this emotional guy something real honest.

Lets\'s tell him he\'s fucking obese and crazy cause he has a big Dick.

Might as well push him off the cliff. No talking him down.

Then Say \"WHAT I was just being honest\" As He Is falling down to his death.

Yup tactful indeed.

The point is you never know a guys state of mind so some things are said with love or compassion or empathy not, hell at least I was honest

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292020243

Hyperblu,
Back to your original question about gaining Girth. Have you ever used a pump? If Girth for sex is all you\'re after, pumping before sex could make you quite happy. Evan some of the guys with PMMA, still pump. After reading Miracle8X7\'s thread, I bought a Hydro Max and it\'s awesome. I can keep and extra .5-.75\" of Girth through out most of the day by pumping in the morning and again before bed. Just 15 min in the shower. That size isn\'t permanent, but I have noticed small length and Girth changes that do seem to stick around when I can\'t pump.

I\'ve also achieve some length increases with ADS type extenders, but you seem less interested in length. Good luck man and let me know if you have any questions.

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292020583

jimmy_the _blade wrote: Hyperblu,
I can keep and extra .5-.75\" of Girth through out most of the day by pumping in the morning and again before bed. Just 15 min in the shower. That size isn\'t permanent, but I have noticed small length and Girth changes that do seem to stick around when I can\'t pump.

Do the pumps require you wear a Cock ring? I\'ve read online that is the only way anything stick around for a bit. How does it effect erections? I have been curious about them. Size, efficiency, frequency of pumping etc

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292020777

Jd really? One post where I complimented someone\'s physique who has very little to no body fat,? And I playfully said I would give up a testicle to have a body like that. That was a compliment to ryder....

One post that\'s all and it was a compliment. Yup that\'s me in every weight issue. GTFO!

That\'s what I thought. More talk from you with nothing to back it up . Nothing, and yes a persons reputation is everything. Even here on an Internet penis board.

If I was a complete moron or jackass with nothing useful to say I would expect to have a poor reputation.

I\'ve been in 3 exactly 3 disagreements here on PB. 2 of them I was sticking up for what would be morally right to most individuals and one was a sore subject and that one got a heart felt aplolgy.

Hyperblu, I didn\'t mean to hijack your original thread, just taking out the garbage so to speak on your dime and time, sorry man.

Like I said early on, you have nothing to worry about in the penis department. It\'s all perception and that\'s what needs to change, get away from stinking thinking......

Pmma and other surgical methods are possibly a solution for guys that are truly smaller than average but there are risks involved.

Stick around and read a ton of posts. Get educated and think before you decide, then think some more, and when your ready to move forward, think it through again.

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292021225

In my region (West Africa), 6\" is about average. one is considered \"big\" after about 6.5\". I think hyperblu can start with jimmy-the-blade\'s advice. First pump then temporary fillers, then re-assessment of his opinion of himself. He has already gone off the PMMA stuff but he should continue to research, there are definitely a lot more advice interspersed in the threads.

Good luck hyperblu ...

New, Nervous, Optimistic, but skeptical 8 years 1 week ago #1292022657

Wow 6\" Girth is huge and that\'s average haha I bet bet if a slept with an African girl prior to my treatment she wouldn\'t of been able to feel anything.
I\'m quite surprised your West African, your English is flawless I thought you were English