Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA locked in

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288585479

• meeb
  • meeb's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
I\'ve been using a sock. I haven\'t retracted to get the accordian Dick per say. Guess the weather on the west coast helps with that. Massaging was bit painful when I was really swollen, but once that went away its painless. My left side still moves abit so I have to continue monitoring it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288691963

• meeb
  • General
  • General
Got back home yesterday morning and today is day 8 after the procedure. Feels like my Flaccid has gotten to pre PMMA size, just a bit thicker and don\'t get the hang which I did around day 4-5. Not too sure if the slightly colder weather has anything to do with it.

Did 3 hours of extending at 12.5cm yesterday, my max I got to with extending pre PMMA was 14cm. Going to do 12.5cm for a while to get my penis acclimatised to extending after an 11 day break. Also can\'t do the extra length without having more suction further down the shaft which may move the PMMA.

Fingers crossed that I have a big collagen kick. Going to buy vitamin C and some multi vitamins to try and promote that. Already taking Icarrin 60, omega 3 tablets, gingko balboa and L arginine.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288692961

• meeb
  • General
  • General
Read on a thread that tesosterone can negatively effect collagen growth. I have been taking Icarrin 60 which is a tesosterone booster and bought tongkat ali online which I will get in a couple of days which is also a testosterone booster. Wondering if I should stop taking these whilst I am in the growing phase of PMMA.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288737864

You should be about 2 weeks post now. How are things looking?

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288989490

• meeb
  • General
  • General
Everything has healed up well, looks natural. Haven\'t had the chance to measure yet since I had to go overseas a 4 days after coming back from USA due to a family emergency. I think the lack of rest due to changing time zones and drinking 4 beers per day for 4 days would not have helped the collagen growth. Can\'t wait to go back home so I can start eating healthy and cut the alcohol again.

Am looking to book a session November 3rd, would make it 9 and a bit weeks since round 1. Wondering if I should wait longer between sessions.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1289177296

meeb wrote: Everything has healed up well, looks natural. Haven\'t had the chance to measure yet since I had to go overseas a 4 days after coming back from USA due to a family emergency. I think the lack of rest due to changing time zones and drinking 4 beers per day for 4 days would not have helped the collagen growth. Can\'t wait to go back home so I can start eating healthy and cut the alcohol again.

Am looking to book a session November 3rd, would make it 9 and a bit weeks since round 1. Wondering if I should wait longer between sessions.

Alcohol, lack of sleep and stress can negatively effect collagen growth in my opinion. Vitamin C at about 1000+ mg a day seem to have helped collagen in my case.

Good luck!

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1289413014

• meeb
  • General
  • General
So I finally measured today, which would be day 29. Base Girth was 5 inches, which is a plus 0.4 Inch gain. Mid Girth was 5.15 (could be 5.2 but i\'ll take the mid point to be safe) which represents a 0.35 Inch gain. I measured just below the glans which remained at 4.7. I assume no PMMA went there.

Guess I can\'t complain about those gains. Just really bummed out at the fact I didn\'t get to heal as I\'d like (for max collagen growth) with all the vitamins I bought, given I had a family members funeral overseas which involved a lot of drinking and a lack of rest. I have just gotten over a bad cold since I\'ve been back home. Don\'t know if I have missed the boat on collagen growth, it feels that I have. But I\'m going to start taking all the supplements daily.

I\'m also extremely bummed out about my Flaccid size. It was awesome in my time state side, had nice hang which i\'ve never had before. But it\'s been steadily decreasing to what I feel is basically pre PMMA size. Maybe a little more. Wonder if my shit healing contributed to that too.

Anyway, round 2 booked in November.

PMMA locked in 8 years 6 months ago #1289594561

• meeb
  • General
  • General
I\'ve continued extending post PMMA with my penis master pro and 2 weeks ago I got 2 small lumps just below the left underside of the glans. When I press it it doesn\'t feel crystal/hard like which I would think a PMMA Nodule would feel like. It feels fleshy. Anyway, I continued extending and I just got a small 3rd lump over night. Unsure if it is body fluid build up or whether I\'ve displaced PMMA some how.

Struggling to take a good photo of it, but I plan to ask Wade and penis master pro. Don\'t really want to take a lengthy time off from extending as I am very eager to make gains, but I\'m taking a break today. I do have my round 2 appointment in 3 weeks, so worst case scenario I can find out what it is then.

PMMA locked in 8 years 6 months ago #1289597673

Sounds like your next appt. is mid Nov. I\'m headed for round 3 then too.
Good luck.

PMMA locked in 8 years 6 months ago #1289604399

• meeb
  • General
  • General
November 9th is the date for me, good luck to you too!

PMMA locked in 8 years 6 months ago #1289606018

meeb wrote: November 9th is the date for me, good luck to you too!

Now that\'s why I couldn\'t get in that day.

The next day was good for me. Just gives me a day of site seeing. Good luck it\'s not too far away now.

PMMA locked in 8 years 6 months ago #1289662813

• meeb
  • General
  • General

majk1 wrote:

meeb wrote: November 9th is the date for me, good luck to you too!

Now that\'s why I couldn\'t get in that day.

The next day was good for me. Just gives me a day of site seeing. Good luck it\'s not too far away now.

Dr C doesn\'t work on Mondays, but for that week only he is. So I got bit lucky haha.

2 weeks and a day til PMMA!

PMMA locked in 8 years 5 months ago #1289803634

• meeb
  • General
  • General
Just rocked up to the grand hotel after a long journey. Surprisingly not feeling that tired. Thinking I could rock up on the day of the procedure which would save me a days accommodation and food. Guess I can do that next time should I go for round 3 or a touch up.

PMMA locked in 8 years 5 months ago #1289816811

• meeb
  • General
  • General
Had my round 2 today, asked the doctor if he could be a bit more aggressive for my round 2. He gave me linnea safe, 12cc 30% and 6cc of 10% . Quite happy given it\'s a 3cc increase from round 1. Fingers crossed all goes well. Am swollen, but it\'s looking a lot better compared to round 1. Hoping I am not speaking to soon as it\'s only been 2 and a bit hours since my procedure finished.

Loving the size I am at the moment, but I doubt it will all stay

PMMA locked in 8 years 5 months ago #1289817246

Sounds great meeb, don\'t forget to post pictures and all that good stuff.