PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA locked in

PMMA locked in 8 years 8 months ago #1288473144

Make sure you keep it extended as much as possible. If you can keep Erect, that is very helpful as it makes things easier.
You do want to massage it, but don\'t massage just for the sake of massaging. You want to be mindful of what you are doing, where you are moving the product, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA locked in 8 years 8 months ago #1288473153

• meeb
  • meeb's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
I am extending at 12.5cm at the moment, haven\'t really gotten an Erection yet. Had a semi before.

I will admit that I am clueless when I am massaging, don\'t know if im doing it properly. Did it once and stopped. I\'ve decide to wait for the bleeding from 2 injection holes to stop before trying again.

PMMA locked in 8 years 8 months ago #1288473389

Massaging it mostly means that you should ensure that there are no dense areas. If you find a dense patch or ridge starting to form, break it up now before 72 hours when you won\'t really be able to any more.

PMMA locked in 8 years 8 months ago #1288473636

• meeb
  • General
  • General
Took my extender off which i had it on for an hour and a half. My under side of the Foreskin has swelled up, looks retarded. My whole penis is very very swollen. Gave massaging another go and 4 of the injection spots started bleeding.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288479279

Are they bleeding or weeping? My leaked for several days after, but didnt bleed.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288479702

I had a lot of bleeding for 4-5 days...even on the plane home. The more you massage it, the more it is going to bleed...but there\'s not much way around it. I used to bring a box of plastic gloves - and then rub alcohol on them before massaging it. It\'s hard to do when it\'s bleeding, but there\'s no way to stop it really.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288482278

• meeb
  • General
  • General
So I basically had excessive swelling which Dr C and Wade have not seen in a while. Received a shot of cortizone in the morning and Wade was working on it all day, now it is looking more normalised. Foreskin also is looking alot better, but still tender and swollen. Wade said would go from a week to a couple of weeks. He has really done an awesome job since I was freaking out in the morning. My penis was so swollen that it was the size of a Coke can!!

Towards the end of the day when he massaged, not much bleeding/weeping occurred. The swelling should gradually get less and less from here. Now it is my time to massage my wang all night, hope I do a good job. Finally looking forward to a shower too!

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288555813

• meeb
  • General
  • General
I\'m getting the hang of the massaging, for me it is my left side that tends to need the most work as it seems to scatter after I massage it in place. Had an Erection and it looked pretty good

Big change from what I was feeling 24 hours earlier.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288555847

• meeb
  • General
  • General
When I was swollen, I was leaking/weeping a lot of water. After having recently massaged, I only had specks of blood coming out of 3 injection holes.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288566655

Meeb... the Cock molding master. Processing the enlarged Coke can of a Dick. Will he tame the swollen beast. In all seriousness tho. You will be alright. i was bulbous as well, i was swollen for a week and a half. Just give it you full attention.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288567201

• meeb
  • General
  • General
Haha the swollen beast has been tamed thankfully! Although it was nice seeing how big it was.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288581288

• meeb
  • General
  • General
Had my first full nights sleep, approximately 91 hours post op when I woke up and the product didn\'t move too much which is nice. Just needed a quick massage on the left side.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288583355

• Visitor
  • Visitor
So what kind of stretcher are you using ? And how come you only opted for the 15 ccs of 10% was your Girth already average ?

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288583465

• meeb
  • General
  • General
I have a penis master pro but I am not using it since my Foreskin was swollen. Waiting for it to completely heal up, which it should when I head back home. I will start extending then.

I am uncut and Dr C wanted to be conservative which I was happy to oblige, so we went with 10%. Ideally I would have wanted more than 15c, possibly 17 or 18, but I don\'t have a say on how much I get. It\'s up to Dr C.

PMMA locked in 8 years 7 months ago #1288583712

• Visitor
  • Visitor
So how have you been keeping your piece from scrunching up and getting as they call it accordion Dick , how are you keeping it stretched out without a stretcher ? do you have to massage it a lot more then usual ? And speaking of massaging is it painful to massage and be hands on with it the same day or a few days after surgery ?