PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Puell75 PMMA Progress Report

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 7 months ago #1284271520

2 days post round 2 update. All went smoothly at office as usual. The guys really are great. I did have 4 guys in there with me at one time so I think every male that works there knows what my junk looks like. I got 27 cc\'s total, all but 1.5 was 30 percent. I was going to use ESL40 on way home but we opted for a sleeve which I liked after round 1. This did not go as planned. I was bleeding pretty good which made the sleeve very slick after awhile, so as I am making my way back across border and home the damn sleeve slides off and I didn\'t notice for awhile. Unfortunately, I realized when I was stuck in traffic, so I am bleeding in my underwear and can\'t pull over to try and wrap up in guaze. It was a very nerve wracking ride. I kept trying to slide sleeve back on to no avail and all the while touching my penis with probably unclean hands. I am still bleeding a good bit. I think after R1 I only bled for about 24 hours. Hopefully it is a sign that this round will be completely different than last, as in I get good gains. I measured with less than stellar Erection and was little over 6 inches behind glans (lots of swelling) and about 5.75 near base. I foresee possible problem near base. I never really paid much attention but noticed it every once in awhile especially when retracted or cold, that near the base there is a ring that is noticeably smaller in circumference. Not sure what it is from, maybe from using Cock ring a couple of times but I don\'t think so as I am pretty sure it was there before I ever tried a Cock ring. I think the PMMA is having a hard time staying there. 2 days post and I can see that it is much thinner right there. I will update at 1 week mark. Take care everyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 7 months ago #1284280678

Thanks for the update, P. I understand what you mean about the base. I think mine may end up a little thinner than I anticipated. I\'ll give it a little bit to see the final outcome.
Good luck man!

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 7 months ago #1284284087

Thanks briceb. I know some is just swelling but had same effect after R1 as well. I will give complete update on Wednesday.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 7 months ago #1284334084

Hey Puell: Thanks for posting....You are going to have good results ultimately.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 7 months ago #1284336769

Thanks UncleJJ. Here is Week 1 post update. I am sitting at about 5.4 behind the glans for a .5 Inch increase. Very happy with that. It will probably decrease a bit more as rest of swelling goes away. Hopefully I get some decent collagen growth. At the base though I am going to need some additional product as I am at about 5.1 so the shape is like a balloon kind of. Very noticeable, but overall I am very happy. I am definitely larger behind the glans and the base is slightly larger. I think they can fill the bottom in at later appointments. The circ scar gap is there but seems less noticeable most of the time. I don\'t notice any bumps, lumps or nodules and except for the shape because of the base being so much thinner, I am quite pleased with the looks. I will update sooner than 1 week if I notice any changes.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 7 months ago #1284338320

Hey all. I had my round one around the same time as puell. I don\'t have my card with me at the moment but I think the 30%batch was 147. I received a mixture of 10 and 30 and I assume they used the 30 at the base. My results as of now are pretty much the same as you are reporting. I have maybe .5 or less gain Flaccid through the shaft but then at base it is thinner and does not seem to have gained any. When Erect the gain throughout is minimal and again seems like none at the base. I\'m scheduling round 2 in hopes this can be corrected

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 7 months ago #1284350413

I know they tried to get more product at base as I had same effect from R1 but it just doesn\'t want to stay there on me. I already have scheduled another round to try and fix. It looks like swelling is completely gone now so I am likely less than .5 gain as of today but should get back if any growth occurs.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 7 months ago #1284452280

Ok, I am few days late on Week 2 update. Not a lot to report, this morning I measured and was at exactly 5 3/8 or 5.375 inches. If I get any decent growth over next few weeks I should end up at about 5.5 which would make my happy. I have an eerie feeling I am going to stay exactly where I am at now though. I haven\'t had any luck on the growth part yet. Mustang2020, or any other member with information, if you happen to read this I would like to know about how much growth you get after all swelling goes down? .1, .2 or more inches? I am going to post pics tomorrow to better document R2 results.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 6 months ago #1284593115

Week 3 update. I am happy to report as of this morning the bump I got in growth has maintained at least till this morning. I am sitting at 5.5 behind the glans and mid shaft. About 5.25 near the base. Behind glans and mid shaft I am at .6 Inch gain for R2. Really hoping I get bit more growth in next couple of weeks, but .6 gain is pretty darn good. I will try to post pictures but I am having difficulty getting any privacy. I do have entry point Nodule and I can definitely see PMMA line that goes around shaft right behind glans. Edit, here are some non Erect pics. Will post Erect when I get a chance. Take care. I will leave pics up. Sorry guys I need to shave. Didn\'t pay attention until I saw them posted.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 6 months ago #1284596024

That\'s good. 0.6 is great. Makes up for R1 not going as well ! I\'d be curious to hear how you\'re doing in a month or so... I feel like it changes for about 8-12 weeks...but a lot of people don\'t measure much after 6 weeks and now we have that \"is something wrong with the metacrill\" question out there.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 6 months ago #1284599218

Looks great. Really natural. As I remember, the growth was still pretty dynamic at this point. All best.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 6 months ago #1284600525

Thanks guys. I am really happy with this round. I have some aesthetic issues but they don\'t really bother me. I will keep posting until week 9 but then I will be on week 1 for R3. That should b my last visit for quite awhile. If they can fill base in where it is a lot thinner than it will likely be my last visit. I will get some Erect pics up hopefully tomorrow.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 6 months ago #1284685623

Week 4 plus 2 days update. I have gotten some more collagen growth over the last 7 to 10 days. I didn\'t have any privacy on week 4 day so I had to wait until this morning to take measurements. Near the base where it is noticeably thinner I am about 5 and 3/8ths. Mid shaft is about 5 5/8ths and behind glans 5 1/2 to 5 5/8. I am looking at about .75 Inch gain which is really great. I do have number of aesthetic issues but I was expecting some going in so I\'m not really concerned. The only part that really bugs me is that thin ring at base, it makes it look like inflated balloon. Also, my wife has noticed, she just didn\'t say anything because, as she put it, she knew I was working on my Dick so she left it alone. She said it was fine before and it is fine now. She thinks my ADS did this. lol I am going to post some semi Erect pics. Can\'t hold good Erection while trying to take a picture. the lighting and mirror made pics hazy. Sorry. From top view my rather large entry point Nodule is visible and the area near base that is thin is also visible. Doesn\'t look too bad in pic but looks worse at times. There is ridge near glans and a low spot as well. Take care guys.