PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Puell75 PMMA Progress Report

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 9 months ago #1283664031

I was going to wait about 6 weeks before I start stretching. Wanted to let the PMMA settle before I really messed with my junk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283701902

Ok, here are pics I tried to put up last week. First is the one I sent to Dr C and second is 15 days post. Not much difference, second pic is .15inch larger but .25 Inch shorter, although I must say the aesthetics are great. I will post new progress report Tuesday.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283726661

Here is 3 week update. First, I really must send some serious gratitude Hoddle and Restoration\'s way. Thank you both for the information on my meds. I stopped taking one last Tuesday and the other Wednesday. 2 days later on Friday I noticed something was going on. It seemed a little bigger so I measured Saturday morning and was at 4.9 inches. I gained .15 Inch in just a few days off my meds. I measured again this morning and really hadn\'t gained anything. Almost to 5 inches but not quite. I am hopeful though. Also, I have indentation right at circ scar line that goes pretty much around with the scar. Really only there when Flaccid, and there is small bulge on right side but not anything to be overly concerned about. If it keeps growing slowly I will be very pleased. I am only at .3inch gain so not close to what I was expecting but there is still time. Also, size is pretty uniform all the way to base, but I do have ridge at base which is visible if looking for it when penis is pulled out. I am sure it can be dealt with on next visit.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283813048

Week 4 update. Not much to speak of, I am still sitting at 4.8, it actually went down some since Saturday, but I am sure it will creep back to just below 5 Inch, at 4.9. My real problem is deciding if I want to go through this again to try and get bigger gains. I have few weeks to think on it. Best wishes to everyone.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283813523

Pulling for you man! Hope you are just a late Grower!

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283829547

Thanks Mudball! I have been in contact with Wade and they have been receiving a number of complaints lately on lack of growth. They actually contacted manufacturer and of course they said formula hasn\'t changed. You couldn\'t find more stand up guys than Wade and Dr C. They were straight up with me and honest. They got new shipment in so we will see if results are better with this new batch. my results were obviously made worse because of my medications. I am hoping I get late bump! Take care guys.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283831130

Oh really? Well, that\'s interesting. Guess we picked the perfect time to go. This is so odd bc I definitely have the fibrotic reaction from R1 & it\'s thicker Flaccid - but in the Erect state, it\'s not really holding up. I need to wait & see, but if all of that time & money in r2 was for nothing - that will be seriously annoying.

When did they get the new product in? I wonder if I got the new or the old. My 10% round was with 1 year old PMMA. It expires 1 year after manufacture & it expired the next month. So, May of 2013 PMMA... most guys were doing 30 then, so it\'s hard to know how that performed. My 30% is more recently manufactured.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283835214

Bad timing for sure, but you and Booked got decent growth, just not the kind of results they are used to. I think most of the issue is really with my meds. I do think something was up with that lot as I wasn\'t the only one with less than stellar gains. I must say, Wade and Dr. C really do care about their patients. They watch the Boards some, and really want us to be completely satisfied. Unfortunately, they can\'t make the PMMA, so they are at mercy to some extend to the manufacturer. And 99.99 percent of the time it has been very good. I know they switched brands couple of years ago, but they were getting good results up until recently. I still think for most people the gains are good, but for sure, we haven\'t been seeing the .75 to 1 Inch gains as was happening in the past.

@Restoration Interesting about Flaccid being bigger and not really in Erect. I got PM from guy who had it done on the 24th and he was complaining of same thing. I think it was still to early to tell, think he was still in first week, and his message few days later he was starting to itch.

I think they got it in around the 20th of July, Wade didn\'t give me exact date. You have been going at it conservatively dealing with Peyronies so I think if you are getting close to .5 Inch gains that is pretty good.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283846245

My lot was 145, made in 2/2014 for the 30% . Do you still have your card? I\'m just curious. I wonder when this started.

Flaccid can be bigger than Erect sometimes bc all the product isn\'t being stretched out in that state. It depends on how much of a Grower or show-er you are too...I think.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283850047

@ Restoration, I went back through your progress report but can\'t find exact date of R 2. What was date? If after July 20 you probably got new lot of PMMA. I couldn\'t keep my card for fear of wife finding while cleaning , organizing. Sorry, would have been nice to compare.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283860313

Yeah - it was after that by a few days. I would assume they would have newer PMMA than stuff manufactured in 2/2013. They probably wanted to work through their inventory before using new product...maybe? If Metacrill is denying any product defect, then they won\'t refund Avanti for all the pmma they previously purchased. Who knows what\'s up. I guess I can ask wade but I emailed him something else - so I won\'t bother him about it.

Btw, my dick is looking kinda good - and there\'s certainly growth happening in the 0.3+ range or more depending on the area. I just hate relying on any measurements at 3 weeks post since it changes so much. I started out 4\" at the top half so having it look to be about 5\" (or maybe 4.8) is pretty good after rounds. We shall see in October!

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283862778

Yeah, they may have been finishing up the previous batch. I assume they order well before they actually run out. That is great news, glad to hear yours is looking good, and getting some growth. 3 weeks is early, i bet you get bit more in next few weeks.
Getting almost full Inch behind glands after 2 rounds and being pretty conservative is quite good. I am going back for another try in September. Staying off Meds till then and hoping I get decent gains. Getting .3 Inch gain off 26 cc\'s so far has been a real let down.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283899928

Here is Week 5 update. I would like to believe that as my meds vacate my system that there is some response happening. This is probably wishful thinking, but I was solid 4.9 this morning and last week it was actually closer to 4.8. I say wishful thinking because before week 4, it was just below 5 at 4.9 also, so at the least it bounced back, unless there is some measurement inconsistently, which is entirely possible as well. What a damn roller coaster ride of emotions this has been. I am also committed to trying again. I will be off my meds for about 7 or 8 weeks before next try and hopefully I get robust response to the PMMA. Honestly, if I end up with a .5 Inch gain on this one I will be satisfied, but I\'m really not that close or at least it feels like it, and already 5 weeks in. Week 6 coming fast. I know my expectations were too high, so next visit to Dr. C I am really just considering it a gamble. I am doubling down so to speak. If I get good gain I win, if I am poor candidate for procedure than I at least tried. I\'m not saying I have gained nothing, but the gains are not noticeable to me or wife during sex so it really feels like it meant nothing right now, but there is still some time for growth so I am cautiously hopeful. Take care gentlemen.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283933261

Ok, here is pic Flaccid. It should be easy to see that what growth I got came in on right side of shaft so there is a bulge there. Also, the circ scar gap is very noticeable, at times even more pronounced than in the pic. None is to bothersome to me but it should be documented on the board so others can see what theirs might look like.

Puell75 PMMA Progress Report 9 years 8 months ago #1283983108

Week 6 update. Everything still Hanging the same. Yesterday I started using ESL40. Would like to get as close to 6 Inch nbpel as I can. Not sure if 1 Inch is possible but plan on giving good 6 months try and see where I am at. Counting down days to R2.