PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 1 month ago #1286626588

Trucker89 wrote: Either you want it done or you don\'t. The facts in this case are based on what happened to you. Don\'t get gased up over opinions and facts, because they both get outdated. You really want to know do it for yourself. You want to talk about it. Do it for yourself. Waiting on my surgery date. Believe me, I won\'t sugar coat nothing.

Do it yourself? Dish out $10k to undergo a very risky procedure with multiple documented accounts (including photos) that show the kind of damage that can be done? Wtf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 1 month ago #1286636904

Hi. I\'m new to this site and just discovered it today. I\'m glad I did. I was researching Elist\'s penile implant and came across these threads. These horror stories scare me and make me super skeptical of Elist. But what makes me just as skeptical is the existence of people like Tarzs who are obviously full of it and trying to sell something. I remember thinking the testimonials on Elist\'s site didn\'t seem quite right when I first discovered him. Why would there be illegitimate people like Tarzs if Elist was legit? I\'m really glad I found this site. Thank you all for the information. Does anyone have suggestions for the best alternative to the Elist implant?

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 1 month ago #1286638174

Fayettechill- Welcome. There are no perfect options, some require some stretching or special after-procedure care. It depends on your goals, how immediate you need results, time you have to commit to PE, etc. The best option of course is no surgery and use exercising (Jelqing, stretching, Hanging, etc.). IMHO-

The good \'surgical\' options might be (not in any particular order); 1. PMMA (which typically requires additional treatments) and has a good track record and is limited to Girth enhancement, 2. Chem PE (although not \"new\", it is not widely practiced with results limited to one doctor in Canada), that many patients report to have excellent results, which have been verified, 3. PRP (aka Priapus Shot) which internally improves Erection quality and (with pumping 10 minutes a day for 30 days) yields some Girth gains, but requires treatments annually.

Fair (at best) choices for penile enhancements (yielding inconsistent results) might be; FFT, Aladerm, Belladerm, grafting from other body parts, ligament cutting (for length).

Poor choices for penile enhancements are silicone implants, silicone oil injections and others.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 1 month ago #1286642973

Fayettechill wrote: Hi. I\'m new to this site and just discovered it today. I\'m glad I did. I was researching Elist\'s penile implant and came across these threads. These horror stories scare me and make me super skeptical of Elist. But what makes me just as skeptical is the existence of people like Tarzs who are obviously full of it and trying to sell something. I remember thinking the testimonials on Elist\'s site didn\'t seem quite right when I first discovered him. Why would there be illegitimate people like Tarzs if Elist was legit? I\'m really glad I found this site. Thank you all for the information. Does anyone have suggestions for the best alternative to the Elist implant?

Dude, you don\'t know how lucky you are to be here. We just saved you over $10k and we saved you from LOSING an Inch or so from your penis....Buy us some beers!!!!

elist \"may be\" the devil in disguise just saying may be with a fake smile.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 1 month ago #1286647449

LOL the 10k isnt the big problem but the pain hell and scartissue afterwards along with a list of sides. We had a PMMA doctor named J'rgen Ege and they put him in jail for years because he hurt people but American system is very strange.
Buy us some beers bro

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 1 month ago #1286653495

Actually, a DONATION will be in order What\'s a few dollars compared to pain, agony, a shorter penis and over $10K lost....

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 8 years 5 months ago #1289746808

Hey I\'m new to this site and am considering to do the surgery, I\'ve just read all of the posts written since 2011, there has been people asking Tarz for his post op pic to show he is real well he posted them, my question where are of your before pic and after horrible pic u are all complaint about, I would like to see before pic and after pic of surgery so u can show all of us what u guys went through, u asked Tarz for pic he gave them to u now show your horrible pic so all of us newbees can see what we can expect thanks

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 8 years 5 months ago #1289746845

And Tarz I would love to meet u so u can show me, I\'m not doubting u I would just love to see or talk with patients that have had this procedure before I do it please let me know how I can get it contact with u thanks

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 8 years 5 months ago #1289747095

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I don\'t think anyone is going to jump and show you anything. If after reading all this you want an Elist implant get one.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 8 years 5 months ago #1289755098

Malakas wrote: Hey I\'m new to this site and am considering to do the surgery, I\'ve just read all of the posts written since 2011, there has been people asking Tarz for his post op pic to show he is real well he posted them, my question where are of your before pic and after horrible pic u are all complaint about, I would like to see before pic and after pic of surgery so u can show all of us what u guys went through, u asked Tarz for pic he gave them to u now show your horrible pic so all of us newbees can see what we can expect thanks

if you read all the posts, did you see my photos in my thread?

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 8 years 5 months ago #1289756781

No I didn\'t see any photos

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 8 years 5 months ago #1289756844

The only photos I am able to see are Tarzs photos

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 8 years 5 months ago #1289768342

Hunkydory if no one is going to show pictures then why u all asking Tarzs to show his pic isn\'t this a place that we can all see everyone\'s experience good and bad

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 8 years 5 months ago #1289768833

Whether Tarzs was for REAL or NOT, his pictures quality got worse and worse as time went on. His first pics on post #14, then they got progressively worse.
whether

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 7 years 4 months ago #1294179279

I\'m a deception detection expert.

Tarzs wrote: \"I did a lot of research prior to making my decision. Fact is there is nothing better or more effective and safe than Dr Elists\' implant.\"

So...He did extensive research into all the procedures of all the doctors in the entire world. He read all the horror stories of all the patients that used Dr. Elist. Then he decided to get the procedure done anyway. Nope. Did not happen. In order to do that he\'d have to disregard and discount the integrity of those who have been robbed and hurt by Elist at the same time dump on an entire industry of alternative methods and doctors. He\'s disingenuous at best or a lying shill at worst. Blanket statements are designed to trash entire groups and this is one anti-Elist group he needs to trash. If he was real he would focused on his own facts and experience specific with timelines, pictures, names, dates, etc. Instead he\'s short, vague, confrontational, and slippery. He shows zero compassion for those who lost their sex lives and money. He\'s basically saying \"All y\'all that got your entire sex lives destroyed can go F yourself. Look at my big bright new shiny Dick....oh I bet it hurts so bad yours didn\'t turn out like mine...die with jealousy and envy suckers.\" This person is evil. If he was real and had a great result, and was a decent human being, the best thing for him to do is not even get on this forum.