PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283250425

I don\'t mean to go all Salem witch trial here, but I\'m pretty positive this guy is the devil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283255776

Tarz, please post a new Picture with a small paper written on it ( for the PhalloBoards 4 years with elist implant ) close to your penis and post it as a proof.
I am 100 % you are a shill, you cant strech with the implant !!!!! the stiched on the penishead will kill you !!
The mesh impant was first produced 2012 also.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283256701

TheDane wrote: Tarz, please post a new Picture with a small paper written on it ( for the PhalloBoards 4 years with elist implant ) close to your penis and post it as a proof.
I am 100 % you are a shill, you cant strech with the implant !!!!! the stiched on the penishead will kill you !!
The mesh impant was first produced 2012 also.

He\'s 100% a shill, but that doesn\'t mean he doesn\'t have the implant. As you suggested before, it could easily be someone from his office. It\'s obvious from his IP address and from what he\'s written that he\'s connected to Dr Elist.

His gains and length of time he\'s had the implant are total BS in my opinion. But that doesn\'t mean there isn\'t someone with an implant that has an incentive to lie.

Chad Hedman used to run MNS as a shill site for Elist and had surgery with him. So Elist does trade surgery for shilling.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283256918

• Tarzs
  • Tarzs's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
OK here is the last picture requested. To the moderator : wow man I own two properties in Beverly Hills and am literally minutes from Dr Elists\' office. Have no association to him other than he is my doctor. You have deep psychological issues and are full of hate. Get some help asap.
And as far as the comment before that I got mine with the mesh towards the end of 2009.all the numbers I have stated are perfectly accurate. So lot of you guys are just pulling your own made up facts out of thin air.

Lastly my offer stands any 3 or 4 of you visiting Drs\' office can arrange with him to see me just so I get the satisfaction of knowing the few of you hating on me here for no reason that you are a few sad sorry individuals.

By the way this last picture I just took I\'m not even hard and as you can imagine my sex life is unreal and a blast every time all the time.
For the rest of you I wish you all the best. Health happiness and lots of $$$. Take care

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283257209

well maybe he is real I remember I used to doubt very much so thedane because he never showed any pictures. but after seeing this prove I believe this guy is real. however does not mean the implant wont fail in the upcoming years. I really hope u become one of dr elist success stories since a lot has failed.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283257224

dcpimpin12 wrote: well maybe he is real I remember I used to doubt very much so thedane because he never showed any pictures. but after seeing this prove I believe this guy is real. however does not mean the implant wont fail in the upcoming years. I really hope u become one of dr elist success stories since a lot has failed.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283257715

Tarzs wrote: Yes the softer implant with the mesh..no he didn\'t sell or give me a pump in fact he advised me not to use pumps. Yes he did which the implant under the gland and yes ligs were cut. And yes silicone as I believe they all have been. Doing this at work got to go maybe tomorrow I will answer more questions and no more after that. What I promised earlier stands I will meet with 3 maybe 4 guys at Drs office if need be to show my results. Ask me what other questions you may have and I\'ll answer tomorrow when I can. See you later.

Cool, thx for answering some of my questions.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283257844

Tarzs,

I don\'t get how you can honestly think that these guys are full of hate, have psychological issues and are being negative for no reason. Surely you do not actually believe that. You must be aware of the history that Elist has had with shilling, deception and horrendous outcomes. He is definitely not a trustworthy man.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that the ridge of the implant is going past the ridge of the glans. That cannot be good.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283259316

ok you have the implant, but you are still shilling for Elist.
By analyzing the pix on boath Pictures u have uploaded with forensic picture analysis software its taken with the same camera, that Means you have had your phone for 4 years ???
No man want to walk with a dildo or have no sensation during sex.

You are a new implantee and already your implant is going over the glans border which also indicate that you have never streched, because you neither have an glans edge to hold the strecher also its very painfull to strech with the implant.
We are not new Guys here and not simple Guys that hate elist.
Most of us are succesfull people with good jobs and Lifes, but we all fall for Elist lies and so will you.
Have no doubt that implant Edge is going to break and your glans gonna go under implant, question is with or without infection.
Your IP in bevery also indicate something.
Your dedication and spending good time in few days to answer and post Pictures also indicate shilling.
You went from 5.9 to 7,4 Inch is a big doubt because Elist only puts 2 cm extra length simply because he cant put more implant length. In your case you had 1,5 Inch longer than your penis thats 3,8 cm which is also imposible because where shall the implant hide ???? get your facts right Brother.

My conclussion is : You are a new implantee WHO got it for free in Exchange for shilling.
Have no doubt it will fail like all the other Guys.
Good luck recovering after Removal

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283260483

• Tarzs
  • Tarzs's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
To the last guy that sounds smart but has the mi d of a donkey.... Pictures were taken on day posted last one today by my phone as requested by someone here. Hence the writing next to it as requested . clearly you have a mission and that is too bad mouth because you hurt inside I wish you the best.
As for the rest of you make up your minds based on real facts not word of mouth. I have shown you my experience 4 years to this date with pictures to prove.

I am not going to be commenting anymore. I did this two days ago just because I felt like it.

Good luck to all and be happy.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283261072

Tarzs,

These opinions are based on fact. Have you taken the time to read the experiences of Elist patients? If you had, then you would completely understand and not try and spin it like we are mindlessly spewing statements.
And, yes, there are many guys who are full of hurt because they fell for the lies that Elist told them and are now suffering because of it.

Dane knows what he is talking about. Read his story. In fact, anyone who is even thinking about going with Elist, read all of the accounts of experiences with him.
Then, as Tarzs suggests, make up your mind. Elist cannot bring himself to believe that his implant is a failure.

This is taken directly from his patent filing:
Another objective is to provide such an invention capable of providing rigidity to the human penis so as to enable coitus in a penis without the aid of normal erectile function.

The Elist implant was not patented for penile enhancement, but rather as an implanted dildo. So guys who get this will never have a normal or natural feeling penis, because by design they are walking around with a penis that is always hard enough for sex.

Also, he did not have his patent from May 17, 2011 to December 2, 2012 because he did not pay the fees. He got it reinstated, but just thought that was in interesting side note.

See, we can do research and find facts.

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283262086

briceb wrote: Tarzs,

These opinions are based on fact. Have you taken the time to read the experiences of Elist patients? If you had, then you would completely understand and not try and spin it like we are mindlessly spewing statements.
And, yes, there are many guys who are full of hurt because they fell for the lies that Elist told them and are now suffering because of it.

Dane knows what he is talking about. Read his story. In fact, anyone who is even thinking about going with Elist, read all of the accounts of experiences with him.
Then, as Tarzs suggests, make up your mind. Elist cannot bring himself to believe that his implant is a failure.

This is taken directly from his patent filing:
Another objective is to provide such an invention capable of providing rigidity to the human penis so as to enable coitus in a penis without the aid of normal erectile function.

The Elist implant was not patented for penile enhancement, but rather as an implanted dildo. So guys who get this will never have a normal or natural feeling penis, because by design they are walking around with a penis that is always hard enough for sex.

Also, he did not have his patent from May 17, 2011 to December 2, 2012 because he did not pay the fees. He got it reinstated, but just thought that was in interesting side note.

See, we can do research and find facts.

Are we forgetting he got testical implants?

Please provide photos and explain how things are going.

Thanks

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283262451

Tarzs wrote:

\"I did a lot of research prior to making my decision. Fact is there is nothing better or more effective and safe than Dr Elists\' implant.\"

Just curious Tarzs...by what means did you research this implant 4 years ago? Elist\'s shill site \"Mynewsize.\" ?Which, by the way, was mercifully closed down after it became so infested with Elist shills that the shills were the only ones left on that Forsaken site.

Frankly, our site has had a very bad history with Dr. Elist. He has attempted to employ shills many times over the course of our 3 year history in order to deceive men into getting this extremely risky procedure. How ethical!
The moderators on this website believe in in complete transparency and non censorship, but we are very wary of any member touting the \"greatness\"of the implant.
The Elist shills, coupled with the fact that we have several Elist victims...and numerous, detailed threads of the horrors of the implant and the carnage it has caused, would stop any sane person from ever considering the implant...And if a person were to stumble upon our site already having the implant (like yourself), they would at least have enough research and information to positively know that recommending this implant to other members would be tantamount to coercing a man to committing grievous bodily damage to themselves, or at the very least putting their physical well being at risk. An ordinary human being would never ethically accept such responsibility and guilt, but we are not dealing with ethical human beings, now are we? We are are dealing with sociopaths in their rawest form.
And I would recommend bookmarking our website for future research and support when you need that dildo removed. We welcome you back with open hearts.

And for all other members on Phallopboards:
From the evidence I see, it looks to me like this guy indeed has the implant.
His Girth is extraordinary but whether he actually was able to obtain such a length gain is doubtful. I would like to see a before and after pic for that.

And of course he is in cahoots with Dr. Elist....if he isn\'t working for him, he is at least a patient of his who probably discussed our website with the good doctor (and maybe even had concerns), Dr. Ellist fed his usual string of bullshit to him, and they hatched the plan for this rare success story to be posted on our website. Why else would he be so eager to go to the doctor\'s office and show everybody? Of course the doctor is involved...And as the Dane alluded to in an earlier post, why would this guy devote so much time and energy into trying to persuade people that the implant is the \"safest and most effective avenue of penile enlargement\"?Why would any man take time and energy selling (and debating) a product that has a horrendous track record unless he has some ulterior movie for doing so? My guess it is either monetary/work related gain, or more likely-kiss-ass points from Dr. Elist.

And just a side note:
If this guy has researched so much about PE, size, the implant, etc, why doesn\'t he know what the difference between the words diameter and circumference is?

Anyway, the good news is that we are obviously hitting Dr. Elist\'s bottom line....
The bad news is that he is still destroying men\'s penises....

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283263497

Hey Tarzs

Thanks for sharing your story man don\'t let haters get to you. Its probably part of the reason more guys didnt speak about their experience this site is pretty much just full of haters that will rip into anyone who doesn\'t have something bad to say about the \"good doctor\" or their implant..

Dr Elist implant- 4 years went from 5.9 inches to 7.4 and 3 inches in diameter 9 years 10 months ago #1283263713

buffer wrote: Hey Tarzs

Thanks for sharing your story man don\'t let haters get to you. Its probably part of the reason more guys didnt speak about their experience this site is pretty much just full of haters that will rip into anyone who doesn\'t have something bad to say about the \"good doctor\" or their implant..

Have you not read his posts?

Do you really believe it\'s a coincidence that his IP location put\'s him in the vicinity of Elist\'s office (lets face it, probably is Elists office, only I don\'t have Elists IP to prove it), his email address has popular Persian song lyrics in it (Elist is from Iran), that he makes claims about gains that are unheard of among countless Elist patients and then to top it all off, he keeps offering to meet guys at Elists office?

You have to be seriously naive not to think this guy is a shill.

Btw I do hate Elist shills. I\'m glad to be a \"hater.\" In fact, I\'d go as far to say I\'m proud to be one.