PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 2 Complete updated Photo's

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1281871180

what is your length size?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1281872753

Crebo, thank you for taking the time to post and upload pictures. Lovely results, congratulations.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1281873723

Looks great Crebo. Nice, fat, and uniform. Congrats. Happy aftercare.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1281876878

• oberc
  • oberc's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks guys,
Round 2 took really well so far. I can\'t stop looking at it....Looks as good or better than my original, to me.

dcpimpin12,
I have an upwards curve, not severe, but when I straighten out it\'s 6 - 6.35. Bone pressed put\'s me around 7.25. Damn fat pad of mine! How is your manual going?

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1282071946

• oberc
  • General
  • General
Hello to all!
Just posting some updated photos. I\'m 2 1/2 weeks post op round 2. Things are going well so far. All of the photos are Flaccid minus the last. Not fully Erect! As you guys know it\'s hard, pun intended, to take photos!

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1282072067

Looks really good man! Are you happy with it?

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1282072686

What did you do to prevent retraction / Turtling after the injection?

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1282073429

• oberc
  • General
  • General
Thanks Bricep!

Very pleased with how things turned out....Thanks for the complements...

Restoration!

Round 1 I used esl 40 which felt like it irritated around my circ...but It took minute to figure out how to properly wear it...Round 1 itself prevented alot of Turtling.
Rd 2 was quite easy, I was given a silicon sleeve....which was nice---- it kept a bit more even but again after round 1 you\'ll loose alot of the turtle. I wore the sleeve almost all day for about week, then sleeve and stretcher (home/work), sometimes I would place the sleeve on roll it back slightly to the circ then place the stretcher suction on my glans.... and roll the sleeve back over the suction.....this I think helped as well

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 4 weeks ago #1282075679

oberc wrote: Thanks Bricep!

Very pleased with how things turned out....Thanks for the complements...

Restoration!

Round 1 I used esl 40 which felt like it irritated around my circ...but It took minute to figure out how to properly wear it...Round 1 itself prevented alot of Turtling.
Rd 2 was quite easy, I was given a silicon sleeve....which was nice---- it kept a bit more even but again after round 1 you\'ll loose alot of the turtle. I wore the sleeve almost all day for about week, then sleeve and stretcher (home/work), sometimes I would place the sleeve on roll it back slightly to the circ then place the stretcher suction on my glans.... and roll the sleeve back over the suction.....this I think helped as well

Thanks! I have been asking everyone about this. You have great results. I can\'t get the ESL40 to stay on the head ONLY - it always rolls down onto the top of the shaft...if I put it on the head only, it just slips off. Did you have this problem? Wade just said - nothing on the shaft...so I\'m not sure what to do.

If Wade has the silicone sleeves (is that where you got it - from avanti) then maybe he\'ll give me one too. I have like a 3\" difference between Erect and Flaccid & really don\'t want to end up with a lumpy penis for 3-4 months until round two if I can avoid it.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 4 weeks ago #1282077863

• oberc
  • General
  • General
Rest!
I believe the key to wearing the esl 40 is not to wear it to tight/pulling for a stretch immediately after the procedure. I think just enough tension just to keep it from Turtling. Anyway, I would take the suction roll it up tight(2 rolls much like wearing a knit hat) place my head directly in the center of the roll, pull the shaft exposing the circ area, then let it pop over the glans. Prolly how you do it!!!!! Just saying. Now that my procedure is almost 3 weeks post I\'ve been getting a more robust stretch, but not immediately after just enough to keep it from re tracking.
Yes, Wade gave me the sleeve. I believe everyone should get a sleeve, maybe not the shower guys-cause of their natural hang. I really think the sleeve could have made a difference in my round 1. I wasn\'t given the sleeve til round 2. I really enjoyed wearing the sleeve and the suction at the same time, minus the harness. This keep my glans out and my shaft straight and even.
I do understand you dilemma 30 vs 10. DR C will help you with the decision....meet in the middle to meet your goals. But if you have enough money(not getting in your business) to get a quick round 2 I would go for 30.....you can see the issues I\'ve had rd 1. All fixed round 2. I do believe with the sleeve I could have had a better round 1 result.
Anyway Good luck

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282204860

• Visitor
  • Visitor
When did you have the k shot?

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282217650

• oberc
  • General
  • General
BDMike
I recieved it May 7 th ....round 2!

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 3 days ago #1282457184

Thanks for the advice Crebo - now that another month has passed, how does it look ? Your 2.5 week Round 2 pics looked great!

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 day ago #1282481852

• oberc
  • General
  • General
All looks good, I\'ll post more pictures tonite

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 9 years 11 months ago #1282553151

That\'s great. So R2 did its job well. That\'s always good to hear.

It looks like you went to your visits about 7 weeks apart - did they feel that was enough time? I\'ve heard some say to wait - but you have really good results - so I just wondered how they felt about your R2 and if the 7 weeks was enough (vs. 3 months, some say). Thanks!

(Btw, random question - how did you screen name get reversed? lol... everyone\'s calling you crebo - so i did too - but it\'s backwards on the side. If it was a privacy thing , nevermind - just wondered!)