PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 2 Complete updated Photo's

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 2 months ago #1281657606

hello i was going to ask you and you mentioned it the fat pad did u ask dr.c if he does that procedure also liposuction the fat pad??? i am 6\'1 235ibs and have almost identical fat pad as you just wondering?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 2 months ago #1281660120

Romeojoe wrote: hello i was going to ask you and you mentioned it the fat pad did u ask dr.c if he does that procedure also liposuction the fat pad??? i am 6\'1 235ibs and have almost identical fat pad as you just wondering?

Dr. C does not do the lipo procedure but he does refer patients to a doctor in the same building who can do the fat pad lipo. Last time I checked, it was around $700, but can\'t be sure the price is still the same.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 2 months ago #1281662683

Great to hear Crebo congrats! 1-1.25 is huge...

When did you peak in size? And hit your low?

The nodules you had at the entry points, did you just leave them alone and they went away? How long did that take? I think I\'m experiencing the same thing.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 2 months ago #1281664579

• oberc
  • oberc's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Honzee,
Thanks Pimpin I\'m very happy with my gains so far. Week 2 was my lowest point but again I\'ve been very fortunate with my gains. At my lowest point I was approx 1in over pre measurements. Week 3 was roughly around where I maxed out so to speak, but it still fluctuates. Yesterday it looked small to me but measured out normal...This morning, not wake up morning, but around 0900 it looked and felt large didn\'t have my tape measure though...what a weird dynamic tool this thing is. How are your gains so far? You should be pretty stout as you had/have alot more to work with.
As far as the nodules they came around 5-7 days post op, I pinched them for about 5 days (a few times a day) as it wasn\'t painful. I gave up shortly after, I felt like it wasn\'t working or getting worse ...3 wks later post op they were gone.. but I still have scars from entry points.

Romeojoe,
I did ask DR C about the fat pad Removal -lipo-. If I\'m not mistaken I believe the price has changed since SO spoke to them. I believe it is around 1500, of course you can call get the exact price...but I think that\'s is close. If you don\'t call I\'ll speak to them shortly, I have an upcoming appt and I\'ll find out.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 2 months ago #1281670260

Yea to be honest I\'m not even sure if 700 was the correct quote, it\'s rather vague since I inquired quite a bit ago. If you spoke to them recently, I suspect your quote is accurate.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 2 months ago #1281671866

@crebo
Awesome thanks for the feedback brother. Crazy how much it changes in general and from one person to the next. Hope these entry points clear up for me. Things are going well for me. Thing looks slighty different every day. Things are evening out and seem to be increasing bit by bit (visually) I\'m trying not to measure everyday but every week so well see next week where I\'m at at 2 weeks out. I\'m bigger right now than day 3-4 oddly enough. Going solid though, 6.375 mseg one week out...

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 2 months ago #1281678489

• oberc
  • General
  • General
Honzee,

My entry points appeared worse than yours... you should be good not that I\'m a subject matter expert.....I do have a build up below the glans on the bottom of my shaft right at the circ scar.... I feel the mass when Flaccid but Erect it just seems to flatten out..can\'t even tell its there. I like the way it looks Flaccid but I guess I\'ll have to let DR C work on it.

I would say that you can expect it to continue to increase at this point...prolly won\'t dip below your current measurements. I have noticed my Flaccid Girth increasing slightly (within the week) about .20 up to 5.5-5.65. As I was saying before now that my erections are getting better my base is sometimes 6.40 mid shaft almost 6. My wife tells me not to go any bigger....but like most women, she secretly wants more..HA! who knows, she understands to pretty it up it will increase a bit. I would imagine that I will gain roughly .15-.25 on the next procedure....want to make it aesthetically more pleasing.

Now that you have this increased Girth what is your goal on the next visit? If I was in your ball park lengthwise I know I would be greedy..... I would have him plug an IV of PMMA to it... Read your first test drive...awesome...enjoy yourself

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 2 months ago #1281679884

Glad to hear things are going nice for you dude. What do you think you\'ll stop at? 6-6.25? I\'m only a week out so trying not to draw conclusions yet but I have a similar clump it seems at the underside right at my base nothing crazy but if it doesn\'t go away I\'ll ask for Kenalog shot next visit.

Thanks man yeah it\'s a nice feeling. Other than virgins back in the day, I can\'t 100% say I\'m the biggest a chicks ever had... Nice feeling specially because of the bs I\'ve been through.

Next round... Not sure yet, gunna wait to see where\'s things finish off at week 6 then start planning. Minimum a full round of 10% and touch ups of 30% at the base to even things out and smooth out anything along the shaft... BUT if the wifey gets use to my size by then... I might get greedy like you said... Haha we\'ll see.

Honz

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 2 months ago #1281691961

• oberc
  • General
  • General
Honzee,
I\'ve measured more lately than usual (something I\'ve tried avoiding) but it feels bigger so I check....Today I through the tape around it. My base was prolly around 6.4 and my MS was right at 6. Hard to tell where I\'ll up.... I\'d imagine this is my peak...I\'m 5 wks plus post op. You received quite abit of product so I\'d imagine you\'ll do the same. I\'m guessing I\'ll stabilize around 6.25 base, 6.5 would be cool, but not likely before my next visit.
You\'ll end up looking for more Girth rd 2 and prolly use more 30% than 10% like your first session. just kidding......I was thinking the same as you initially, get the majority 10% round 2 for aesthetics but after looking at Brunoxxx\'s post, pic is post #26, his junk looks really. Both rounds had high concentrations of 30%....So I will see what the DR suggests. As I\'ve said before, I\'m not that cheap for for the amount of money we\'ve spent I want results.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1281801680

I hear ya... I\'m trying not to jump to any decisions until week 6. Glad things are going solid for you. I\'m trying not to measure all the time but I\'m upto 6 5/8\" MSEG two weeks out 7.25-7.5\" EBG. Should be interesting to see where things settle.

How are yur nodules doing? Mine change in size and density it seems throught the day. Still there...

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1281826203

• oberc
  • General
  • General
Wow Honz!
Sounds like you are having some awesome gains. You were already, but now its official you are running with the big dawgs!!!!! I\'m not !! Congrats.... I\'m not hater. Anyway I do have one Nodule that has resurfaced, the same one that was problematic before (one of my injection points). It doesn\'t protrude but I can can feel it, a spot smaller than a BB below my skin.
I leave tomorrow for round 2, hopefully my last. Here is a shot showing my low spots and irregularities. It shouldn\'t be to hard to straighten out, I hope.....plus it gives me an excuse for more Girth. If I were a bit longer ....... whew weee...... I\'d say MAX ME Doc..... Can\'t go much more, I don\'t want it to look like a A&W root beer can.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1281828647

Lol good call bro. Keep it within reason.... And thanks I\'m pretty happy with the results thus far. I\'ll keep reporting. Will do a full write up at week 6.

Good luck tomorrow. Keep us posted. Don\'t forget to treat it like yur first born! Just as important as round one...! Cheers.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1281828654

Btw yur photo didn\'t pop up for some reason for me.

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1281835346

• oberc
  • General
  • General
Hopefully they came up that time!

Round 2 Complete updated Photo's 10 years 1 month ago #1281867321

• oberc
  • General
  • General
Hello fellows! Round 2 is in the books! For all concerned all went well, just to refresh first rd 22cc-30%~7cc-10%. Rd 2 was 10cc-30%~7cc-10%. My first rd offered great results, 1.25 gain from base tapering to 1 behind the glans. Very little brusing and swelling this rd, although I was fortunate to not swell or bruise terribly after rd 1, so it seems to be less. Dr C and Wade addressed every issue, filled in the low spot top shaft, I also received a kenelog shot bottom shaft below the circ where a clump of PMMA collected. I kinda miss that spot it wasn\'t painful or terribly outta of place and it gave lil man a mean look, but could have caused issues in the long run.I can hardly feel the lump now...nice and smooth. I asked Wade, but already knew, not to massage that area(kenelog)....anyway it looks very symmetrical now, and I\'m very pleased cross my fingers, I know there will prolly be changes. Rd 2 went very smooth, like the PMMA just settles and feels the gaps, I guess there is hardly anywhere else to go. My entry points did bleed this time, hardly any leeks rd 1. Hopefully I can upload these pics, still in the airport....don\'t want my airport neighbor to see my junk. Someone asked about Lipo fat pad $1200