PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yao's Radiesse Progress Report

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 4 months ago #1280724974

yao wrote: @ Hoddle: I am now considering macrolane and the french doctor.What do you think about having macrolane injections but with small volume enough to lift me from 4 EG to 4.8\".I think the problem with deformity and liquid movement inside the penis occurs when patients gets massive volume injected.Also, macrolane can last up to 2 years and is relatively cheap.What do you think mate?Anyone else, please put your 2 cents on the table.

I think you\'d need about 20cc of macrolane for a gain like that. I think they usually inject 30-50cc.

In the past I\'ve mentioned that a conservative approach to HA products would probably produce better results. At the end of the day it comes down the the simple fact the less product you have the less obvious any irregularities will be. Myself and Supa were seriously considering the idea a modest amount of HA. I think I might have even suggested it to you. It does have the benefit of being reversable.

Are you back to 4\" Girth already?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 4 months ago #1280773318

• yao
  • yao's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Hoddle, I have now around 0.2 Inch gain -->4.2\" EG.I will have a chat with the French Dr again and see where to go.I spoke with a clinic in Sweden that used to offer Macrolane for Girth up to 2011 and they informed me that all Macrolane injections for Girth has been stopped in Sweden as the material moves inside the penis and causes some irregularities as well as ED in some cases. That shit frightens me.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 4 months ago #1280773368

Personally I\'d ignore the ED part. It\'s got to be total rubbish. Why on earth would Macrolane give ED anymore than silicone, fat, Radiesse or PMMA? The only why it could happen is if something went wrong during the procedure itself and infection got in or structural damage was done.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 3 months ago #1280925494

• yao
  • yao's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

madatat wrote: Hello, I see from your report that u were not very content with ur find from Radiesse. Dr c is offering up to 9 ccs. Maybe better gains are possible through this.. How has your overall procedure been? Any side effects or irregularities? Do you still feel this is a viable choice over PMMA? I\'m honestly jut worried about PMMA and am eagerly searching for alternatives. I\'d appreciate your thoughts. Best, Mad

Hey Dawg, Yeah, I am not entirely satisfied with the procedure.So far, I think I have only gained around 0.2-0.25\' in Erect Girth.Flaccid wise, my penis hangs lower and is a confidence booster if you are a Grower with shrinking problem. Regarding the feel and aesthetics, I think its ok, although I have small Nodule just under the Circumcision scar. I would have been happy if I have gained 0.5\"in EG.Another thing which is too early to call is how long the result will last - the Dr who performed the injection said the gain will be there at least a year and that I would see a linear decrease in Girth after 4 months. As Dr C is more experienced with injections and is injecting more volume - maybe his result will be much better than Dr Greenwald in Tampa ( my doc). Good luck mad dawg

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 7 years 1 month ago #1295074733

Seriously consdiering Radiesse with Dr. C as I\'m not ready for the permenant nature of PMMA. Anymore updates?