PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yao's Radiesse Progress Report

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280383825

I\'m sure Dr Ralph would be receptive, but as far as I know he\'s insanely busy. I\'m going to make an appointment to see him in Jan, so I\'ll talk to him about it then.

I actually think the best thing would be for Dr G to produce a short youtube clip. It\'s not really something that needs teaching per se, just demonstrating. We know both Mr Viel and Mr Ralph have experience using fillers in the penis. I think all Dr G really needs to do is show his injection technique. Basically just film his next procedure, if he is prepared to do so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280384162

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for the update.

I think regular top-offs to maintain at least a minimum Girth of your choosing it a great way to go. For example, say you are 5.0 EG pre-procedure and want to achieve a minimum Girth of 5.5 but the procedure gives 6.0, then you are set for a year or so. When you dip to less than 5.5, go get another round and enjoy for another year. Seems like a somewhat manageable and safe way to maintain Girth until another method is discovered, especially a permanent one. I think if PMMA users report satisfaction another five years from now, then we will know which way to go.

Also, is Dr. G the physician in Tampa Fl?

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280384523

Hope it works out for you Yao. Where is this Dr.G located?

Curious if you can add Radiesse after having had the PMMA procedure done

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280384551

• yao
  • yao's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
@openraptor Would be nice also if the price of Radiesse would go down or the technique modfied so one could get higher gain per treatment.I dont know why 2 or 3 cc are the max that can be injected to gain 20% gain.If the technique could be refined it would be great.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280387269

Didn\'t we have a guy who self injected? I don\'t remember his out come. Not that we should try that. But I thought he used a lot more then 2 or 3 cc.
Kcchief

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280387989

That was HA, not Radiesse.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280402477

I wonder if Dr Samy Passy, here in Brazil, would use Radiesse...

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280402570

yao: Dr C is offering Radiesse as well! why did you go to Dr G? Casavantes has more experience with penile injections. Maybe he would had used more than 2cc

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280481504

• yao
  • General
  • General
Hi Guys, Two week updateThe swelling has gone down and I am disspointed to report that the I have so far around 0.2-0.3 gain in Erection Girth.This is far from the 20% gain which dr mentioned and I dont know what to do.I wasnt looking for extreme gains and would be happy even if I could get 0.5\" gain from my starting 4\". @hoddle: you mentioned somewhere that Radiesse works similar way as PMMA.Does this mean that I will start gaining in the coming 6 weeks as with other PMMA patients.Please provide me with as much information you know and what you think will likely happen.I appreciate your knowledge and expertise. Yao

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280481862

To be honest the gains predicted by Dr G never made any sense to me. The microspheres are made of different material, but essentially it should work the same as PMMA. I doubt you\'ll see anymore gain if I\'m honest. Effectively you\'ve had the same as about 6cc of 15% PMMA injected. So based on what we\'ve seen on the forum over the last few years, you should expect a gain of about 0.25\".

Sorry I can\'t be more optimistic and it\'s probably not what you wanted to hear. I could well be wrong, but I think you wont see anymore gains, though didn\'t Dr G say things would increase over time? I can\'t see why that would be the case, but maybe it is.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280481966

• yao
  • General
  • General
Hi Hoddle, Thanks for the input - I really appreciate your honesty.Dr G said I should expect around 20% increase and result can up to 7 months.I am not that dissapointed to be honest as I wasn\'t expecting crazy gains.How come though that Harley man could get 0.5\" increase with the same treatment?Another q hoddle, is it possible to have PMMA shortly (say 3-5 months) after the Radiesse treatment?

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280482134

yao wrote: Hi Hoddle, Thanks for the input - I really appreciate your honesty.Dr G said I should expect around 20% increase and result can up to 7 months.I am not that dissapointed to be honest as I wasn\'t expecting crazy gains.How come though that Harley man could get 0.5\" increase with the same treatment?Another q hoddle, is it possible to have PMMA shortly (say 3-5 months) after the Radiesse treatment?

I\'m no expert on these things, but I\'m sure you can have PMMA in 3-5 months time. Harleyman had it when Radiesse was still remaining. In fact you could probably have it in a few weeks time.

We see with PMMA some people seem to get much bigger than others with the same amount of product. I guess it\'s down to our immune system. Also swelling can remain for many months. I think Harleyman was reporting gains of about 0.3\" a bit later down the road, so it\'s possible the original 0.5\" gain was partly down to swelling.

If I were you I\'d wait as long as possible before considering another procedure like PMMA.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280484891

Yao - did you only pay 1000 GBP for all of this? Was it 6 ccs? The cost of Radiesse is about 800 USD - so I\'m just curious why it was so cheap.

Radiesse isn\'t hydrophillic (water-attracting) like HA fillers, but it works by being a scaffold for your own collagen...so you might see some gains - though it will take longer than the HA fillers that trap water in the first few weeks. Collagen takes months. There\'s more on that here: www.radiesse.com/how-it-works.cfm

PMMA is supposed to work the same way as radiesse is described above...if you look at the artefill website, it\'s basically the same. So, if you only had 6 cc, then I don\'t think you\'re going to see much, even a few months later (maybe a little). It seems like people who got a half inch got about 20cc - roughly on average, if you look at the spreadsheets posted in here.

What\'s the full name of Dr. G?

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 5 months ago #1280484986

It\'s 3cc but mixed with an anesthetic to make 6cc.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 4 months ago #1280720903

• yao
  • General
  • General
@ Hoddle: I am now considering macrolane and the french doctor.What do you think about having macrolane injections but with small volume enough to lift me from 4 EG to 4.8\".I think the problem with deformity and liquid movement inside the penis occurs when patients gets massive volume injected.Also, macrolane can last up to 2 years and is relatively cheap.What do you think mate?Anyone else, please put your 2 cents on the table.