PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Go Big or Go Home

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279101326

Toddzilla, I had to get rid of the lovely lady as per forum requirements. Smallja: The jello thing is still present, but yeah it is already getting harder. It seems to be forming in waves if that makes sense. Like there is a bit more size, and it feels like jello, and then it toughens up, then I increase 1 point or so - etc, rince and repeat. It is really itchy right now which is annoying as hell. The irregularity is almost gone now except in the Flaccid and cold state. If I have a bit of warmth or I give her a tug it looks much better in the Flaccid state now.

I will post a couple of pictures today - I guess this is ... day 13 now? It looks much better than day 6.

One thing - which I am trying to understand, is my \"small penis mindset\" seems to have adapted to the new Girth. Meaning, I still feel inadequate. So to anyone who is thinking about doing this procedure - be warned that you may not be able to cure your small penis mindset. I liken it to how an amputee can still feel their limb. I am measuring a solid 5.6\" Girth which should put me in the top 15% - 20% of men by Girth but I still feel like I\'m in the bottom 15% - does this makes sense?

I am thinking that I may need to see a psychologist about my Dick, (in addition to round two lol.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279102025

Alright - here are pictures from Day 14.
First is Flaccid, \"sleeping\". Second is Flaccid, supported. Third is Erect; I don\'t really need to say that but...

Stats:
5.6\" at CS EG,
5.3\" at MS EG
5.2\" at B EG

My old stats are below for reference

5.1 at CS EG
4.9 at MS EG
4.8 at B EG

I am still getting gains from collagen, so I am hoping to add 1 point up and down so, 5.7, 5.4 and 5.3. That was 1 round of 10%. I am planning on another round of 10%. I don\'t know if my strategy will pay off (going lower % with dual rounds). It is more expensive but I would rather spend more money and get a better result than risk it on 30% which works for some but not all. I will report back on the final results (whether the strategy worked or not).

I guess my goal will be 1 more round which should produce

6 CS EG
5.8 MS EG
5.8 B EG

+- .1 point

It won\'t be the thickest on the block but should serve as being larger than your average bear. If the girlfriend still needs more, I will change the vag (girlfriend). I\'ve made myself this promise.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279102160

Looking much better. I didn\'t want to say, but your previous photos looked really bad. You\'ve actually got a good base for a second round now. I literally would just ask for a small amount of 10% to widen the part below the circ area, so it\'s even throughout.

I\'m confused about your pre op measurements. What was you mseg and what is it now?

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279102289

I just posted them above - was making edits. And yeah, it was really bad. I was very worried and upset for a few days there. It still doesn\'t look perfect, but actually, in real life it doesn\'t look too bad.

Most important to me though is that sex is much tighter than before. So from that prospective, it has improved my sex life better than any toy that we could buy for the bedroom.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279104495

hoddle10 wrote: Looking much better. I didn\'t want to say, but your previous photos looked really bad. You\'ve actually got a good base for a second round now. I literally would just ask for a small amount of 10% to widen the part below the circ area, so it\'s even throughout.

I\'m confused about your pre op measurements. What was you mseg and what is it now?

Im with hoddle. I have to say I was worried for you too. Looking much better.. I\'d say add a little too if youre up for it

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279108590

Looking much better friend

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279109213

Nice improvement!!! Hopefully things will only get better on the next days. Following your thread!

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279134699

Hey buddy. did you send me an IM. i got it but then the internet went out and i cant retrieve the message. Things are getting better i think. Im glad i went and saw wade today because apparently i wasnt massaging vigoursly enough.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279272980

Size Update.

Date: Day 26.
I\'ve noticed quite a bit of collagen growth. So much so that my penis bulges out to nearly 6\" in diameter in the CS / MS area. This is the good thing.

The bad thing is that it isn\'t very even - the base only has a net gain of about 0.25\". The CS region appears to be basically 0.75\" gain.

So my stats seem to be:

5.8 - 5.9\" CS
5.5 - MS
5.2 - 5.3 BS.

My original stats was basicaly 5 EG.
I love the gain, however when I go for my touch up it looks like there will be quite a lot of work to do to even it out.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279273727

Hi guys,
It\'s been a very long time since I\'ve been on this site. As many of you are aware I have
had many issues with the Belladerm procedure I had several years ago. I did PMMA two years ago
and it went very well. I have done only one session of 10%. The reason for my post is that I need some help:
at or near the circ line and even on the top of the head I am getting pretty serious irritation and it becomes
inflamed and red after masturbation or any type of sexual activity. It looks like severe dry skin and the skin
even flakes off or can be peeled off similar to a sunburn a day or two afterward, generally after a hot shower.
I have tried to treat it like severe dry skin and put lotion on it but there is no improvement. Wondering if anybody else has this issue or can provide any advice. Thanks everyone.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279274448

Is this happening now or it has been happening since you got the PMMA? Since you say you are getting the problem on the head too, I suspect it has nothing to do with PMMA. It may be a simple case of infection or an STD, sorry to mention it but it is possible.

BTW, Are you holding on the same gains from the 10% PMMA or has it changed at all?

Good to see you here again!

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 7 months ago #1279328137

Day 30:

I am 14 days away from being \"able\" to go for round 2. My size seems still to be fluctuating a bit; I think I am holding about ~0.55-0.65\" on average; from a 10% full session.

My current stats are:

5.75 CS
5.5 MS
5.4 BS

I have attached some pictures to help some people get an idea. I am wearing a Cock ring and am hosting a \"semi\"

I also posted one with a banana to give an idea of scale.

You can see the \"ring\" has calmed down quite a lot, there are still some minor aesthetic issues that need to be looked at, but overall I think it has come out quite well.

I\'ve also noticed that I never turtle anymore. When I have a full on \"turtle attempt\" it looks pretty ridiculous. However, I can\'t complain about that because pre-op whenever I turtled it looked worse!

When I wear the Cock ring I don\'t think the GF can handle the size. So I might not go for another full session, just a touchup. I am talking about this with her to make sure because I don\'t want to fly all the way down there...

I know she can stretch to accommodate it, but I think it is a question of comfort. I am only getting laid about half as much these days, and I think it is because the larger Girth requires more work to relax etc on her part.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 7 months ago #1279328844

If anyone is reading this who knows; perhaps they could answer. I am wondering about the skin that is loose, near the tip. Could this be corrected with laser contouring / laser skin tightening? if it could then I think that would elevate PMMA for penile Girth enhancement further.

I think PMMA for penile Girth enhancement is revolutionary, but fixing the ring / loose skin seems to be something that affects many many many PMMA patients. Pulling back the loose skin at the head basically makes the penis go from looking \"ugly\" to looking \"handsome\"

If you have any input on the above question please chime in.

I have even thought about getting a piercing on the underneath because it would basically pull that skin tight; which is all I need to do to get a very good aesthetic outcome.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 7 months ago #1279328942

Just an FYI, a piercing wont do anything for that. They look cool and everyone always wants to see it so you can pull your Dick out, but it won\'t help with what you\'re thinking.

I know because I have a prince Albert piercing

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 7 months ago #1279329299

That is too bad. I am going to inquire about laser skin tightening. Surely if Michael Jackson can change his face the way he did, I should be able to tighten up .5 cm of skin. There has gotta be a procedure to do that. It seems so simple. Perhaps since the penis is dynamic that it isn\'t a good idea. I\'m going to have to hit the text books and figure out how it all works.