PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Go Big or Go Home

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 9 months ago #1278873059

Thanks Brice.
In some ways it took someone like yourself; who was already over average, to take the plunge to make me feel comfortable doing it. I think everyone on this forum has some kind of penis size anxiety, or we wouldn\'t be here!

I am going to put together my kit. I think MikeBD did a really good job of sharing his technique for maximizing aesthetics of aftercare, so I will try to follow his path.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 9 months ago #1278877729

Hey Buttercups...Good luck and keep us posted. This is an exciting time in your life.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1278936800

Okay so I made it to TJ. Staying at the Marriott. Nice place here. Friendly people.

Going to get something to eat and try to get to sleep early. Big day tomorrow... no pun intended.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1278940651

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Good luck man, trust me you\'re in great hands. hope it all goes well for you.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1278949663

I thought I would post. I\'ve taken some post op pictures. Looks okay so far. A lot of swelling around the circ scar. Wade said that is normal. I will post pictures when I\'m back in Toronto. Really nice crew. Smart and well educated. They\'re able to put your mind at ease. I wanted to go more conservative so we did. 19CC 10% throughout. A 1CC of 30% at the base. Bought an extender. So far I\'ve not been able to get an Erection. Pretty cool though. I\'m sitting at 5.6-5.7 at the mid shaft. 6 at the base. 5.6 at glans. All Flaccid. When I catch a big Erection I will post again. But I did survive the procedure.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1278950791

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1278951541

Size is really fluctuating right now. I just measured it is 5.1 now at the base / shaft (Flaccid). I have a huge donut ring around the circ. Wade said it is very common. Softened up a lot. It is heavier now. Definitely bigger / thicker. I will take some shots of it in its current state.

Had a Margareta at the bar. That helped to reduce stress levels.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1278952803

Good luck my man. It\'s hopefully all smooth sailing from here on out.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1278953863

Been waking every two hours for massage regiment.
Swelling is going down. Everything seems to be coming along. Will post pictures tomorrow night / morning
I managed to catch a couple of good erections. I keep having to pinch myself and remind myself that my size is now above average.

Getting curious about how this thing will perform. 5.4 at base. 5.6 mid shaft and ~6 at upper shaft.
I can see how this is addictive. Looks very natural so far except for the swelling. feels 100% natural. I cant tell i had anything done except for swelling

Still looks heavily bruised. It looks like I have a tire where the circ scar is. If that swelling goes down its going to be basically a perfect implant.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1278970327

There is a big ring that has formed around the head of the penis. It was very exaggerated yesterday, but has come down since. Does this go away?
Wade / Mel said that it was just fluid but it feels like there is more \"stuff\" in there than just water. It feels a bit rubbery. A bit concerned and hoping someone has had an experience with this and can advise me as to when it will subside.
I am 48 - 72 hours post op.

I am going to attach a few pictures. One of them is immediate post op - the next is the swelling after the surgery, the next day, and the next is on day 3.
I have been applying arnica and trying to massage the area as much as possible.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279008805

Now on day 5, the swelling has gone down a bit, but I still have a fairly pronounced ring around my circ scar when the penis is Flaccid. When it is Erect it is not very noticeable, except that it adds 0.5 Inch of Girth, so it looks like it will make penetration a bit more difficult. I will post pictures later. I am hoping that this is just residual swelling and will go down. It is currently not as bad as the picture above. My girlfriend says it looks like \"calamari\" LOL.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279025971

To prove my theory correct, you guys on this board only respond when pictures are posted! Everyone likes to see cocks LMAO
Alright here is the Day 6 results.

There is 1 of my Cock Erect from the top, and side. Which look \"OKAY\". Side view looks fine.
Top down not so much because it looks a bit like an hour glass. Some gentle sex proved to me that size does matter. That bulge is the CS, about 6\" around. That made a difference to the tightness during our very light \"testing sex\".

Soft, it looks pretty ugly. But it wasn\'t exactly a beautiful Flaccid Cock to begin with so I guess I shouldn\'t be too upset.

I am a bit annoyed by the lack of uniformity, I don\'t know if this will change by itself or if that is something I\'ll have to do in round 2.

Anyways - \"Tada\" there it is.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279055073

Doing great. Give yourself a little time then go for round 2

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279065497

between day 6 and day 8 I think I lost almost all my gains. I\'ve noticed today that it has started to come back a bit. Hopefully this is part of that collagen reaction I\'ve read so much about. The swelling at the head has come down a bit more and it is getting much closer to being a \"good outcome\". I will post some pictures soon. The collagen tissue feels softer, more almost like jello. I like the texture. I am not sure if that is what it is or my imagination.

I also made a mini improvised wrap that I\'ve been using, I\'ll post that too. It seems to help maintain the Flaccid length and prevent/reduce Turtling. I wish I knew about this earlier on - for example day 3 or day 4. I had some itching and the odd pain or sore spot. That too is waning.

Go Big or Go Home 10 years 8 months ago #1279096720

What happened to your avatar? I miss her