PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story!

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278525868

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278528881

@jimbo22 - Just read your story - sorry about the divorce although with someone who would do that to you, its probably not even worth being around them. You have excellent starting stats. You will be massive once you come out. I hope to have at least your current Girth once I get out.

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278534204

4 DAYS TO GO

The countdown begins - all hotels and flights booked.

Current regimen and supplementation is very basic. Drinking some extra water, collagen 1 and 3, vitamin C, and going to cut out processed foods. There is nothing scientific about this method. Its just what others have done.

I have managed to keep the girl I am seeing at bay which is, unfortunately, part of the fucked up way I have to live because of my insecurity. She thinks I am going away on a business trip. When I come back I hope to be armed with a weapon of force!

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278538441

Good luck, your life is about to change for the better...

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278541952

Hey Grower,i think you ve got me mixed up with someone else !!!Never been married,did nt have excellent starting stats and already had PMMA!!Thanks for thinking of me though!! xx

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278542326

Best wishes Grower. You are going to have much more confidence around your girlfriend. Say, \"Sayonara\" to your insecurity.

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278543992

3 DAYS TO A NEW ME!The support here is tremendous, why didn\'t I post earlier? The support is so amazing that I have gone being nervous to actually being excited!

Still taking Vitamin C (1000) Collagen 1 & 3. The only thing I would have liked to do is start using the Arnica gel, but haven\'t managed to buy it yet.

Sorry Jimbo for confusing you - I am not sure whose story it must have been.

Thanks for support M8

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278547435

It is a life changing procedure. Doctor Casavantes, RN Wade and Mel are fantastic! I cannot recommend them highly enough. I know all to well the feeling of inadequacy (hell, I was disfigured from Peyronie\'s) and the feeling of exuding confidence thereafter. I used arnica gel right after my entry points closed and bruising was almost nonexistent in two days! I was really bruised too due them breaking up a really hard spot and working on the neck area. Just make sure to avoid water and any other liquid (except the antiseptic gel provided in your post op kit) until all entry points have closed. Thanks for keeping us posted brother.

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278547757

After both rounds I used the antiseptic gel and immediately used an arnica ointment that I got at vitamin world. I too was very bruised from breaking up a hard spot and was bruise free after like 4 days.

The product is called Muscle Therapy Gel and it was like $8

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278549115

Grower,

I am excited for you, man! You are going to be in great hands. I wish I had gone through with this so much sooner. I am kicking myself for waiting 2 years, but glad I finally bit the bullet. I am happy to see you are going to be a new man in less than a week! Best of luck!

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278552164

I\'m happy you\'ve found something that may calm them doubts about yourself. Im looking forward to following your progress. You should also consider a little stretching after once healed. Wont hurt to gain a little length if you desire it.

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278556988

3 DAYS TO GO

I can\'t keep saying this enough, but thanks again for all wonderful support. My routine hasn\'t charged much. I have introduced fish oil as another member suggested it and i have bought arnica gel that i have put on 3 times a day. This is prior to procedure but some members have suggested that too.

M8 - you mentioned not drinking any water until the entry points have healed. This is new to me and i haven\'t read anyone else doing it. Any particular reason behind this advice?

New1inch - your starting length was like mine, and your gains are rally impressive. I may just have to steal your routine once I\'m healed

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278557488

Grower-

M8 meant keeping water away from the injection sites. He did not mean for you to abstain from drinking water.
You just want to keep water away from them in an effort to lessen the risk of infection. Drink as much water as you want.

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278557688

Miracle8x7 wrote: It is a life changing procedure. Doctor Casavantes, RN Wade and Mel are fantastic! I cannot recommend them highly enough. I know all to well the feeling of inadequacy (hell, I was disfigured from Peyronie\'s) and the feeling of exuding confidence thereafter. I used arnica gel right after my entry points closed and bruising was almost nonexistent in two days! I was really bruised too due them breaking up a really hard spot and working on the neck area. Just make sure to avoid water and any other liquid (except the antiseptic gel provided in your post op kit) until all entry points have closed. Thanks for keeping us posted brother.

I actually asked Wade about the water/showering. He said you can shower the morning after the procedure, with basic soap, even if entry points are not completely healed. Not showering for 2-3 days until entry points are completely healed would actually be more dangerous and increase chances of infection. And yeah you wouldn\'t smell great either lol

My Journey Begins In Six Days - Here is My Story! 10 years 9 months ago #1278558590

Lol. By all means stay hydrated! Thanks for clarifying Briceb. I err on the side of caution. I used antiseptic gel and waterproof bandages as I still had leaky entry points before showering the day after the procedure. After drying off, I removed the bandages, gently squeezed entry points and reapplied antiseptic gel.