PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking Forward to Getting Fatter

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278888890

Sorry for the confusion Messageman--one of the AMP\'s was in New Jersey and the other was in Maryland. I\'m a geek so I don\'t have a Rolodex of FWB\'s or booty-calls that I can contact, and I don\'t have any game as a pick-up artist. I spend a lot of time at work, so in the past 12 years both of the relationships I have been in were with co-workers, after years of knowing them; and I would characterize one as just a fling (basically I was cut after the \"try-out\").

In other news, as the swelling has dissipated I\'ve found the previously hidden flaws, and I think I\'ll go back to Dr. C for a touch up. I have a small concave area on my upper right side, I have a minor \"ring\" at the cir scar, and I found a small Nodule at an injection site on the left side--so I guess this translates to Kenalog shot(s), canula work and a few more cc\'s.

I plan to wait till next July (1 year later) because the flaws appear minor and could still improve, it\'s expensive, and I can go to Comic Con, which makes a good cover story for a geek going out to San Diego.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278890083

My mistake Fatmike
And best of luck with our journey; you are f\'in humongous . . No wonder you\'re freaking prostitutes out :)

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278900175

Just curios, when you penetrated the prostitutes did they seem to be enjoying it?

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278900828

messageman wrote: Just curios, when you penetrated the prostitutes did they seem to be enjoying it?

I\'ve penetrated two prostitutes in my life and they both seemed to really enjoy it. Yet I can\'t claim that any of the 50 odd regular girls I\'ve screwed have ever seemed to be as thrilled. Call me cynical but I\'m a tad suspicious about the reactions of the prostitutes. It was almost as if it was all an act to please me.

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278903684

hoddle10 wrote:

messageman wrote: Just curios, when you penetrated the prostitutes did they seem to be enjoying it?

I\'ve penetrated two prostitutes in my life and they both seemed to really enjoy it. Yet I can\'t claim that any of the 50 odd regular girls I\'ve screwed have ever seemed to be as thrilled. Call me cynical but I\'m a tad suspicious about the reactions of the prostitutes. It was almost as if it was all an act to please me.

I get that, but I guess what I should have asked more directly is whether they could accommodate his his Girth without pain or discomfort.
Pretending the sex is enjoyable when in reality it is painful would be much more difficult.

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278914022

Universally, even when I was \"only\" 6 inches Girth the initial penetration had to be slow and I learned to use lube. Thankfully in an AMP there is always plenty of lube. Judging by certain positions, like when they were on top, they ladies had no problem whatsoever, and they got to control depth and speed. I think they didn\'t like doggie, because they kept \"running away,\" or moving forward far enough that I would fall out. They definitely could accommodate it, but I\'m almost never sure about their real pleasure, because they lie of course (somewhat like regular women who fake it). I think it is safe to say with most prostitutes their goal is to get you finish as soon as possible--never works with me though. And the lies they tell...these ladies claimed I was very big and one said I was the biggest--yeah right like I\'m going to believe that

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278974082

Spent a couple hours with another Korean today; a few things worth mentioning. When I got undressed I got no reaction, completely deadpan, with the casual stroking of my Erection. After the massage and when we were about to begin part 2 she commented that I was too big and therefore it wasn\'t going to happen. But I was feeling how wet she was with my hand so I knew better. Later after we had begun she was stroking me and commented that she believed I wasn\'t natural and had gotten injections. At first I tried to pretend like I didn\'t know what she was talking about but then she rubs the \"bad\" spots like the ring and says, \"this is not natural.\" Then I asked her how she knew about injections and she said they were pretty popular among Koreans (in the back of my head I thought of that thread on glans enhancement). She took a few breaks because I had her working on me for almost 2 hours including a half hour massage. She got really into it and we tried several positions, her favorite being on top. She came at least 4 times, the first one was really fast. For the finale she was riding me hard, trying really hard to make me cum. I\'d already warned her early on that I usually didn\'t finish but that it still feels great. I gave her kudos for the really great effort she put in and commented that I\'d probably visit her again next weekend. I\'ve also been abstaining from cumming on my own for the past 4 days and I plan to continue the trend till I get so sensitive that I finish with a lady. Another take away is that I have further incentive to get touch up work done. This is also another example of how 30% is detectable by our sex partners. Many of them won\'t know what they\'re feeling, but they may realize that something is not right.

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278974147

Thats what scares me about getting PMMA is the detectability of it. Plus even though there out there, its not too many guys with the shaft bigger than the glans making it look unnatural. Some guys with a flacid that have PMMA looks a mushroom sitting on a apple. IMO

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278974188

Hi Fatmike
Love these adventures of yours.
Btw, what are your current stats?
Thanks, MM

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278974411

I\'m sitting right at 8 inches Girth mid shaft with a smidge extra at the base.

I have small \"valleys\" in multiple areas that I\'m judging are depressions made by my hand during the early phase--basically I have \"hand grips\" where my thumb and for fingers would wrap around my Cock. I have two of these \"grips,\" one near the top and one near the base. I found one more Nodule the other day for a total of two, both on the left side. One is BB size and \"buried.\" The other, at an injection site, is significantly smaller and feels closer to the surface. The ring is still there, it\'s not as bad as what I\'ve seen in some photos on this forum, but it is there nonetheless.

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278982659

hoddle10 wrote:

Prostitute\'s job is to make her customer come as fast as possible. I suspect most of them if not all of them hate sex since it is their daily job and it is said that many of them turn lesbians as a result. As I understand it, they pre lubricate their vaginas to make it look like they are wet and to make the man come quickly and they are expert at moaning and making themselves look like they are enjoying it. I am sure some do enjoy sex, but I think it is the exception.

Since they see a lot of dicks, they are most expert at finding out the natural penises from the enhanced ones.

WOW, 8\" Erect Girth and more at the base! good for you. I am sure it is the biggest these ladies have ever seen in a long time, may be never till you came along...

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1278983803

Mustang--what you say is true in general.

This lady most likely did not like her job...during early small talk she said that she had left to find work elsewhere but returned because times were tough. Something that made this lady special was her ability to go very deep with oral (covered with a condom of course)...pretty impressive and felt great.

I have a fair amount of experience frustrating prostitutes who tried their hardest to make me cum as fast as possible; most were unsuccessful. And ever since I was 6 inches Girth, lube was essential in bed. I found her pussy wet after she had just finished the massage. She had given me a few light strokes while encouraging me to touch her...she was carefully trying to sell me on additional services. In terms of attractiveness she is among the bottom tier of the ladies working there so I think she doesn\'t always get taken up on \"full service\" or has to accept a much lower price. So there was a little mutual masturbation and talking at which point I discovered her wetness. She was looking around for something later and when she found it--it was a bottle of lube. I assume there are actually some people who won\'t go all the way with these ladies (like happy ending/HJ only), and there are probably even a few guys that want just a massage. Plus the ladies always have to be wary of getting busted.

Only been with three prostitutes since being enhanced so we shall see how good the pros are at detecting it. Hopefully with a Repair/touch up it will feel somewhat more normal to the touch and look better when I look at it--because I\'m the one who sees it most (of course) and has to be happy with it.

I put out an ad in Craig\'s List and got some responses from ladies interested in giving it a try. After sorting out the crap and the homely Aunt Jamima looking 50+ yo, it came down to one lady who is a lesbian in a relationship who wanted to try out my Cock. That hookup fell through after several e-mails so I was off to the AMP for weekend fun.

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1279060140

How much do you guys swell up after sex? I\'ve started to swell almost an Inch after sex or during really long sessions (which is almost every time for me). It doesn\'t go down for hours in my limited experience. It\'s hard to take a photo while hard and holding a tape measure so the attached is more \"semi\" if anything. I remember a thread where the talk was the long term damage/consequences to this recurring swelling. Plus the fact that this really puts me on a clock in terms of how long penetrative sex can last or how many times I can do it in a day.

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1279060844

FatMike wrote: How much do you guys swell up after sex? I\'ve started to swell almost an Inch after sex or during really long sessions (which is almost every time for me). It doesn\'t go down for hours in my limited experience. It\'s hard to take a photo while hard and holding a tape measure so the attached is more \"semi\" if anything. I remember a thread where the talk was the long term damage/consequences to this recurring swelling. Plus the fact that this really puts me on a clock in terms of how long penetrative sex can last or how many times I can do it in a day.

There have been multiple reports scattered throughout the forum of men reporting swelling post-sex, but that it usually clears up. It\'s uncertain if there is any reason to be alarmed, other than what you mentioned (swollen size prohibiting sex).

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 10 years 8 months ago #1279063910

After my most recent round I would swell after sex for about three months. Sometimes up to half an Inch. It was fun actually to see the size come back. You are looking massive man. Was this after another AMP?