PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking Forward to Getting Fatter

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 4 years 10 months ago #1308685643

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I measured Erect today...very pitiful length - 4.25 inches NBPEL x 6.5 Inch EG. Bone pressed there\'s more length, but it doesn\'t make me feel any better that inches of my former length are buried within my body. I also know that 6.5 Inch Girth is a lot compared to average, but to me it feels small (I was 7 Inch Girth pre-PMMA, PGE1, etc).

Still healing...no sex or masturbation for months (since March) weighs on your quality of life

So you initial treatment was with Dr. Casavantes and Avanti? I have heard two horror stories and only one good account. How can you tell if you\'re allergic before you go in? Thanks and praying for you to get well; no one deserves that...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking Forward to Getting Fatter 4 years 10 months ago #1308688844

So you initial treatment was with Dr. Casavantes and Avanti? I have heard two horror stories and only one good account. How can you tell if you\'re allergic before you go in? Thanks and praying for you to get well; no one deserves that...

All my Dermal Filler treatments were with Avanti. I\'ve read that allergic reactions to PMMA are much more rare then silicone due to the material properties. Though I\'ve read of cases where people were allergic to the carrier used by one brand of PMMA. If you stick with PMMA and opt out of silicone microdrops used for touch-ups or silicone scrotum enhancements, then you will significantly lower your risk. Dr. Loria uses silicone for enlargement, so that is a massive risk people are taking. You will likely get irregularities (e.g. nodules) from PMMA, and you will likely want to correct them with touch-up rounds, and they will likely offer you the \"Smooth Finish\" with silicone microdrops. Also, if you\'ve ever had cysts anywhere on your body, especially more than one, you should consider that you\'re more at risk of developing cysts from PMMA as well -- I did. These are breeding grounds for infections -- ticking time bombs if left untreated.

BTW - Girth is much easier to gain than length if you\'re willing to put in the time. I\'ve bought a new stretcher to try and regain lost length. I previously had one but threw it away when I couldn\'t fit it on anymore. When it did fit, I didn\'t use it often enough to be effective since the glans would slip below the strap despite various tactics I used. I bought one of the RestoreX stretchers in the Mayo Clinic thread on this forum since they made a superior design to restrain the glans. If it works as comfortably as it looks, then I\'ll be able to wear it the required hours to have an effect. I also plan to visit a Urologist (or two if needed) to see about surgical intervention. Perhaps they can remove scar tissue, skin adhesions, or (last resort and less likely) cut or adjust ligaments to allow more length to project from inside my body again. Once I get length back in check, I figure I can gain a couple inches of Girth relatively easily. Though with my new \"thinness\" (a mere 6.25 Inch Girth), I will have to use somewhat shorter needles for PGE1 injection then I used before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.