PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Any Aussie boys???

Any Aussie boys??? 10 years 2 weeks ago #1282345183

Any Aussie Guys had length Sugery??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 11 months ago #1282919153

Well I went ahead with PMMA almost 2 weeks ago now. Been meaning to post but haven\'t been in the best frame of mind and really didn\'t want to see any complications from PMMA until I gave things time to settle down.
Dr C injected me with 16.5 x 30% + 7.5 x 10% - 24cc. During our consult before the procedure he told me he would only use 10% as I didn\'t want big gains (already had FFT) but for some reason he has used more 30%.
From the head of my penis down is fine. Feels ok , no nodules, no entry point bumps. Big problems with the base though. It isn\'t even and it feels like hard cement. This started happening after 8 days which is strange to me as I was told after 3 days the PMMA wouldn\'t budge from area to area etc.
I have emailed Wade and waiting a response.
I\'m hoping this areas softens but regardless I\'m sure the unevenness won\'t improve which I\'m really disappointed in.
Interesting DR C and Wade told me Aussies are the 3rd most patients he performs Girth enhancement with after Americans and Canadians.
Hope things improve over the next few days.
I realise the 6 week mark is when I will get a better idea of the final result.

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 11 months ago #1282970431

Nice to hear from you. How are things today?
I\'m from Melbourne and considering doing the same. I\'m just worried about the long term effects. Dr Colin Moore in Sydney injects Aquamid along the base of the penis which he says is permanent. But it\'s $50k for 50 ml

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 10 months ago #1282974818

$50k!?!

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 10 months ago #1283001732

Dr C moore is the the biggest shonk..stay away

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 10 months ago #1283004955

Can you relay evidence of this?

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 10 months ago #1283010128

from reading this forum..some people that have seen him..i went and saw him as well a number of years ago and something just didnt sit right..he prices are so much more than others...he does barely any ops and for an old guy..question is said to be asked...he was going to do a number of procedures all at once...which in hinsght would not have been good and would have casued to many comlications..all he wanted to do was close me and get me into the theatre.

I would stay clear of him full stop...

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 10 months ago #1283022405

I seen him to and he is the most expensive surgeon I have ever come across or hear off.
Plus is he still doing the invasive dermal graft method.

Have seen a few plastic surgeons who do penile enhancement and none have a good word to say about him after all the re-construction work they have done on his patients.

Are you now saying he is doing aquamid for the whole shaft or just the head? I assume the whole shaft at that price.

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 10 months ago #1283067746

finished wrote: I seen him to and he is the most expensive surgeon I have ever come across or hear off.
Plus is he still doing the invasive dermal graft method.

Have seen a few plastic surgeons who do penile enhancement and none have a good word to say about him after all the re-construction work they have done on his patients.

Are you now saying he is doing aquamid for the whole shaft or just the head? I assume the whole shaft at that price.

He charges:

24k lengthening
OR
$35k dermal graft and lengthening
$1000 per cc Aquamid

You need: 10 cc for head = $10k

Shaft: 50 cc = $50k

Total $85k

MIN CC as you usually need 15cc for the head

But if fine separately there\'s additional costs for hospital and anaethesist. He won\'t inject or do anything unless you\'re asleep in a sterile area.

He says he does 200-300 per year and he\'s the only surgeon in the world that offers Erect gains because he patented a technique

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 10 months ago #1283081320

Aussieguy wrote:

finished wrote: He says he does 200-300 per year and he\'s the only surgeon in the world that offers Erect gains because he patented a technique

Wow. Sounds like the classic Phalloplasty jackass.

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 10 months ago #1283091540

mate he bearly does any surgeries at all....he is such a liar..stay very much away from Dr Moore..such a blow ass

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 7 months ago #1284315544

Geez guys not happy at all at nearly 4 month post op.
Thicker and firmer with erections yes but 2 very hard lumps, quite a size and feel very hard. The 2 lumps are on either side of the base of my penis.
I emailed Wade a couple of month back and he said give it a couple of months and it may break down but certainly hasn\'t and I don\'t see this changing.
Has anybody else had the same problem? Does it only break down after Kenalog shots or has somebody had these hard lumps break down after say 5 or so months?
Also small clumps below head and on left side.
Really not what I was expecting.
I have only had 1 treatment and I realise 2 or 3 may be needed but I\'m sure other guys aren\'t having this hard lump issue, more unevenness and not enough Girth?
Plus I\'m in Australia so not as if I can travel back any time soon.
Any feedback would be appreciated guys.

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 7 months ago #1284329017

finished wrote: Geez guys not happy at all at nearly 4 month post op.
Thicker and firmer with erections yes but 2 very hard lumps, quite a size and feel very hard. The 2 lumps are on either side of the base of my penis.
I emailed Wade a couple of month back and he said give it a couple of months and it may break down but certainly hasn\'t and I don\'t see this changing.
Has anybody else had the same problem? Does it only break down after Kenalog shots or has somebody had these hard lumps break down after say 5 or so months?
Also small clumps below head and on left side.
Really not what I was expecting.
I have only had 1 treatment and I realise 2 or 3 may be needed but I\'m sure other guys aren\'t having this hard lump issue, more unevenness and not enough Girth?
Plus I\'m in Australia so not as if I can travel back any time soon.
Any feedback would be appreciated guys.

If you have any current photos of the irregularities, it would make it much easier to give you quality feedback.

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 7 months ago #1284344019

Luckily they can\'t be seen but certainly felt. Really quite hard. I\'m not sure what has happended, bad mix or technique or just bad luck.
Any body else had the same?
Not sure if they will break down themselves, I don\'t think so as they are as hard now as after procedure. Really hoping I don\'t need kenalong injections as can imagine that would be a slow process.

Any Aussie boys??? 9 years 7 months ago #1284358487

finished wrote: Luckily they can\'t be seen but certainly felt. Really quite hard. I\'m not sure what has happended, bad mix or technique or just bad luck.
Any body else had the same?
Not sure if they will break down themselves, I don\'t think so as they are as hard now as after procedure. Really hoping I don\'t need kenalong injections as can imagine that would be a slow process.

Some men have reported harder areas softening with time. If it isn\'t visible or painful to the touch, then I\'d wait it out before seeking any medical intervention. And when I say wait, I\'m talking a good 6 months. That\'s just my opinion from what I\'ve gathered over the years.

I actually had some bumps from Round 1 right where the entry points were (not sure what cause them), and they were quite palpable (hardly visible). I wasn\'t terribly alarmed but they persisted for a while. But with enough time they went away, and they went away completely. Depending on the nature of the bumps, I\'m sure what happens can vary patient to patient, but time often solves many people\'s lingering post-op issues. my 2 cents.