PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon

Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon 10 years 4 months ago #1280260582

Hey Bostonman,
How about an update? What has happened in the last five months? What is your EL? are you Hanging weights?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon 9 years 4 months ago #1285030750

\"I was told that the steroid shots that Elist gives patients are disastrous in the long-term (as they can result in holes in the penile skin)\"

The steroid shots is that the Kenalog?

Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon 6 years 9 months ago #1296272373

Hi, I had my Elist implant removed too. It\'s been a few weeks. My penis points to the right when I get erections and I still have swelling on one side of the shaft. Flaccid pain is no longer there but when I get erections it\'s not that pleasant. Also sex is painful and loss of sinsation really sets my mood off at times. Im hoping that through time and stretching I will regain my confidence, pleasure, and get my 1/2 Inch loss back. When do you suggest I start stretching exercises? What type of stretchers ar you using? Thanks for your help.

Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon 6 years 9 months ago #1296272914

Messageman is the guy to ask. He\'s spent countless hours trying to help people recover from the Elist implant.

Please take a few minutes to tell your story. When you got the implant, what led you to getting it, your experience with Elist himself and of course how life was with the implant itself. Pictures would be so valuable also. I know it\'s a pain, but surely it\'s worth it to prevent just one more guy suffering at the hands of Dr Elist.

Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon 6 years 9 months ago #1296274792

I second hoddle\'s note, and thank you for coming forward with this information. There are possibly more Elist victims out there, and they should all post experiences here.

Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon 6 years 4 months ago #1301834356

Hi everyone, posted on another thread but there seemed to be more recent activity on this one. I had the elist implant inserted this past July and have had it for about 5 months. I'm schedule to have it removed by elist this coming Thursday. The information on this thread about post op has been really helpful. Will post my updates after the Removal.

Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon 6 years 4 months ago #1301835875

qwerty,
It would be great if you could start a thread for your experience. I am sure others would benefit from it.
Just click on Patient Support Group and on the top right you should see \"New Topic\". That will allow you to start your thread.
Hope all is well.

Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon 2 years 6 months ago #1308704995

Hi Dr. Oates! Are you still out there? ;) How has your PE gone in the past 8 years?

I am having the Penuma removed in a few days from Dr. Solomon, and I have found your recovery story (even exceeding your original length) very encouraging. Have you kept up with PE to gain more than 6.0 inches? Curious to hear all the details.

Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon 2 years 6 months ago #1308705043

NovaJ223 wrote: Hi Dr. Oates! Are you still out there? ;) How has your PE gone in the past 8 years?

I am having the Penuma removed in a few days from Dr. Solomon, and I have found your recovery story (even exceeding your original length) very encouraging. Have you kept up with PE to gain more than 6.0 inches? Curious to hear all the details.

You've replied in the Archives section of the forum, and this area does not have active discussion. You may not get a response. However, if you'd like to see where the live discussion is- go to www.phalloboards.info/general-forum

Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon 2 years 6 months ago #1308705064

Hi Skeptical.

I just had my implant removed by Solomon about a month ago. I had it in for about 2 years and had quite a bit of sensation loss. Let me know how things go?

Elist implant removal by Dr. Solomon 2 years 6 months ago #1308705067

Has anyone out there had their implant in for 2 years or longer, had it removed, and eventually gotten some sensation back? Just looking for some hope. Also, lost some sensation from the surgery (Removal) that I am desperately hoping returns. I was told that it is common with nerve decompression surgery and could take 6 to 12 months to return?