PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 5 years 3 months ago #1307096400

Hey guys
Dr Singh is the best Urologist ... I still recommend him. In 2016 I was diagnosed with Prostate cancer at the early age of 44 ... I had my prostate removed by an elite Dr in NYC ... I told him about the PMMA... and after the procedure, he told me that I had PMMA in my lymph nodes that he extracted. I have perm. ED now ... and even with removing my prostate, the cancer came back, so I went through 70.5 Gy or radation and I had 9 months of Lupton (hormone) therapy...

Still have a small bump (scar tissue) reminder on the base of my penis, and some scaring around the base ...

Would I do PMMA again?

hell no.

Hope everyone does their research before jumping into PMMA
Dark

I\'m sorry to hear that. Did they do prostate biopsy? If so, did they found PMMA specifically in prostate? Get well man!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 5 years 3 months ago #1307098296

That's scary. Thanks for updating us, and all wishing you the best recovery possible.

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 5 years 3 months ago #1307104037

I'm just confused cause your last post from 2 years ago says,

'My surgeon explicitly said he DID NOT think my cancer was due to PMMA.'

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 5 years 3 months ago #1307105007

There are probably a couple of hundred members that have had either PMMA or Ellanse. Statistically that means about 25 of us will suffer from prostate cancer at some point. Every single one of those 25 will wonder if it was to do with PE procedure they had.