PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 9 months ago #1274218559

Hunkd,

Ty

I started wearing the grip weighted condom. 2x45 a day 3 days on 1 off.

Will see how itbworks.

Anymore suggestion appreciated.

Ty again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 9 months ago #1274224040

The Bib is a beautifully crafted device.. I gained .25 inches to .5inches in almost 3 months.
I stopped using it after my first round of PMMA.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 8 months ago #1274565361

How have you been the last couple of months, curious1? Any changes in EL or EG?

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 8 months ago #1274569129

How are things going how? Any regrets?

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 7 months ago #1274965896

No regrets.

I have lost more Girth. Not surenhow much i will measure.

I can just see a difference.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 7 months ago #1274966380

Curious1 wrote: No regrets. I have lost more Girth. Not surenhow much i will measure. I can just see a difference.

It might not be the graft absorbing, it could be swelling that has gone down. Also as the graft becomes more vascular it will shrink, so this is another reason it might have gone down a bit.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 4 months ago #1276116879

Hello

I thought i would write an update.

I am infection free. It took awhile but the antibiotics worked.

I would urge anyone who has had the surgury to communicate with your Doctor. I waited to long to complain about the burning sensation. The infection could have been addressed sooner.

My dimensions have changed.

I was Erect with a 8 out of 10 Erection.

EG has receded and tapered 5.5 at the upper mid shaft to 5.8 at the base.
EL has improved to 5.6, probably 5.75 fully hard

I wonder if my implant was bunched and as it regained length then my Girth narrowed. I am just guessing. I have been stretching so this may be the consequence.

My wife and I are still happy with the results. That was the point for me. I would also like to mention that my wife complained when my Girth was over 6\". She said it was very uncomfortable. I was the little guy and then not. I debated this constantly. I thought some might benefit from the insight. We all know different gals like different things but more insight has value.

It is a process. I experienced a little more of a roller coaster because of the infection. Again, I think the extremes could have been avoided if i communicated better with the doctor.

If you are thinking of surgery or are in the process I urge patience.

Good Luck
Curious1

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 4 months ago #1276117001

So you\'ve gained 0.6\" in length via Hanging?

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 4 months ago #1276118680

Yes i guess so. I was not even fully Erect and i bone pressed a wooden ruller in front of my penis and measured.

I will add a pic when i get one.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 4 months ago #1276182606

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Curious..... Do you have any pics coming soon? Can\'t wait to see them?

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 2 months ago #1277006842

I am 10 days out from surgery from having length / width (with grafting) and have three questions on you and how you handled certain situation.

First, the nocturnal erections, even at medium Erect, are extremely painful and it seems to happen 2 -4 times a night. Did you even find a solution / way to cope with it other than just toughing it out?

The second question that I have is do you feel that during the healing stage of your graft, did your graft hold you back from full Erect length? I guess what I am trying to say is that although I don\'t want any erections right now, when they do happen they are shorter. I think this has something to do with the graft Sutures / healing and that when its all healed up, the stitches will be dissolved and I might get back to full length. I think I am probably .5 to 1 Inch shorter since surgery.

The grand finale question is the one that I can\'t find out on my own until the healing has been completed. About how much increase from FG to EG has been gained? FG after surgery is about 5.25 and I\'m wondering what this thing might swell up to once I am healed.

Any response to any of the questions would be fantastic, even by anyone else that has been through this as well.

Thanks,

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 2 months ago #1277006985

Hans Cholo wrote: I am 10 days out from surgery from having length / width (with grafting) and have three questions on you and how you handled certain situation.

First, the nocturnal erections, even at medium Erect, are extremely painful and it seems to happen 2 -4 times a night. Did you even find a solution / way to cope with it other than just toughing it out?

The second question that I have is do you feel that during the healing stage of your graft, did your graft hold you back from full Erect length? I guess what I am trying to say is that although I don\'t want any erections right now, when they do happen they are shorter. I think this has something to do with the graft Sutures / healing and that when its all healed up, the stitches will be dissolved and I might get back to full length. I think I am probably .5 to 1 Inch shorter since surgery.

The grand finale question is the one that I can\'t find out on my own until the healing has been completed. About how much increase from FG to EG has been gained? FG after surgery is about 5.25 and I\'m wondering what this thing might swell up to once I am healed.

Any response to any of the questions would be fantastic, even by anyone else that has been through this as well.

Thanks,

That\'s very normal after surgery. Even without grafts it is fairly normal for the penis to be retracted and Erect length be much shorter.

Once you incisions and healed and the Dr gives you the all clear, you can start stretching to regain your lost length.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 10 years 11 months ago #1278169720

Anyone should know finesteride at night will stop the erections. Up to 10. Good luck

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 9 years 5 months ago #1284994600

Curious...any updates how are the stats holding up after 1 year.?