PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272991153

Hi there after reading your post it took me back 5 month ago... I had Belladerm inserted and was very excited to view the difference at first... Yes some pain and swelling which is just part of the process... Just relax and do NOT be in any hurry to expect your new size to be workable..Do you have one on two cuts to insert the implant? Do not be in any hurry to use any means to stretch.. I purchased the Grip and use it but he one cut was very sore and i felt right away that my length was not the same.. So I stretched lots w pain.. I was very impressed with the FG so i backed off the stretching... I am now at 5 months and my eg is above 5.7 and the wife loves it.. Infection is the evil of what you have now.. So take your meds and do not worry about any stretching.. If you do invest in the Grip you can use the one lb weight only... Do not use you new unit until it heals.. follow what the doctor says.. feel free to PM me any time... enjoy what you have had.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 3 weeks ago #1273001288

Richard i can\'t tell you have much i appreciate your input.

I guess you sensed my desire to try the grip system. I have a few questions.

How long did you wait post surgery before beginning the Grip System?

Did you have any trouble? There is a thread here on PhalloBoards that trashes the grip peoples customer service. Several customers had problems. It didn\'t seem like one vindictive person with an agenda. I was wondering if iask Dr Solomon\' s assistant to order the device will the Grip people be more diligent. dr Solomon is listed as a supporter on their cite.

As an alternative I was thinking of trying the Bib starter. It seemed similar. The marked difference is the attachment system. The grip is a sleeve that attaches below the gland and pulls just below the base of the head. The bid is connected mid shaft with a firm clamp system.

I have concerns regarding circulation but feel Manuel manipulation post Hanging will abate any issues. What are your thoughts?
Do you believe pulling from closer to the base is more productive?
Do you believe pulling from closer to the gland is more productive?
I have not found any information about which is better or if it even matters.
What increases have you experienced?
Are they permanent?

Stillwantmore has had crazy length gains. I am hoping for more modest gains. I think Stillwantmore may be a miraculous outlier statistically.

I went into this with the intention of gaining to the point of just above average. I wanted to improve both lengthnand Girth but not at all costs. My research showed lengthening surgery has mixed results and can have significant problems. I decided to just do Girth surgery which posed less risk.
I ask Dr Solomon if we could get my Girth over 5\". Tahat was my goal. I am elated with the results but did not request such abundance. I know my wife\'s first reaction was more along the lines that that thing looks like it could be painful. But she said not to freak out and let her adjust. I did not do this to raid sorority houses and hit bars. I am past that stage and happily married most of the time.

Now to the unforeseen trade off and problem. I lost .5 Flaccid length but Erection stays the same and just hardens in place. I was never big,actually below average @ 5.0 Erect. Now i am 3.5erect length. I have a massive tree stump. I just hope to get back to 5 and maybe increase to a max of 6\" but 5.5 or higher would be great.
My wife accepted me for me a long time ago and thought i was crazy getting the Girth surgery. I said we may have a little more fun. Things are a little different after kids so i went for it. Funny i just asked her if i wasted money getting the surgery. I got an frisky smile and she said i didn\'t say that.
All that said, my main reason for pulling is to expedite the recovery of lost lengthen and maybe have a modest gain. I want to imporove but not at the expense of excessive risk.
I have been told the length will come back in a couple months from several sources including Dr Solomon. I just hope it is true.
Any thoughts are welcomed.
TY
Curious1

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 1 week ago #1273136787

It is 46 days since the surgery. My graft is still healing and i have an infection.

I called Dr Solomon describing a burning sensation in my groin. He ask me to come in immediately. He gave me a prescription and sent me home.

I went to the doctors last Thursday and have noticed a difference. The incision at the bottom has closed significantly. I open incision at the gland seems the same.

I will see the Dr Solomon on Thursday again. I am hoping that he see progress as well.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 1 week ago #1273136843

Sorry to hear about your infection. Did he explain what might causing the infection or where the infection is taking place?
Good luck and follow the doctors orders, and shoot Soma a PM, he had a similar situation.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 1 week ago #1273137900

Good luck Curious1.!

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 1 week ago #1273148874

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Curious I have used the Grip for a long time. I found that it works and is very easy to put on and off once you get the hang of it. Also instead of weights I use those elastic cords people use for luggage (with hooks on either end). One goes into the top eyelet of my sneaker under my jeans and the other on the Grip. You can walk around for hours that way and it works! You can control the stretch by knotting the cord to make it shorter. You just need to wrap the glans so it is not expanding in the vacuum.
Also I had fat grafts and the lengthening surgery at the same time. I was told to wait 6 weeks / maybe a month/ and then to go ahead and stretch. I do have problems with the grafts now - but they were good for 10 years and I am sure it did not harm them stretching.
ps your length will come back by stretching - I am pretty sure of that.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 1 week ago #1273151060

First Hanging with any type of graph needs NOT to start until you HEALED... Courious you need to just HEAL FOR NOW.... all will be ok when your healed...Take it easy and just get rid of the infection and let all cuts heal and then wait some more..

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 1 week ago #1273154964

Ty guys for the insight.

I will certainly be waiting to begin stretching process.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 1 week ago #1273167627

I visited the doctor today.

I got good news. According to the Doctor i made significant progress. My graft was open by the gland. That opening has closed significantly. he believe my next visit may be my last.

I will update anymore changes.

Ty again for insight and advice.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 1 week ago #1273178349

Hi Curious. How is it all going now several months after your surgery? I am from the UK and I am considering both procedures. I have thought about these procedures for many years and I know looking into different surgeons in England to carry them out. I am nervous but also excited. Any feedback would be fantastic. I have searched for forums in the UK but it seems this is a taboo subject over the pond. Many thanks.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 1 week ago #1273182591

I am at a tough time in the process. Thieu recovery has taken longer than expected.

I regained about .5 Inch of length. That has been a bummer. I have also given back ..3 of my Girth. I am now :

Fg 5.2
Eg ? Will remeasure

My energy is finally returning after 40 days. I think that could have happen a wk or 2 earlier. I think myninfection began about three wks ago. My groin felt like it had a flame thrower firing on it. I believe if i did not have the infection i would be almost recovered. I called the doc with concern. My groin was sore but i did not realize it was from an infection. I thought it was part of the healing process. That is why i waited.

I visited doc, got medication, and have been recovering for 8 days. My wounds are healing much faster . The scrotal incision is almost completely healed. The glandular incision is better than last week.

I am tired of the process. I will tell you that the Girth size differ is significant. If it stays it was worth it. If i lose 50% i am not sure i will feel the same.

I plan to stretch for length once i am fully healed. I lost 1.5 inches off my modest Erect length. I want that back and hope to gain. Will see.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 1 week ago #1273183151

Just a heads up.. as the Girth get larger the length does look shorter.. Once your healed you will begin to use the weight (1lb) to begin the long process to gain back your length.. If you hurry as we have talked about you will go backwards.. Take your time and look down the road at ONE yr to be longer, with your new Girth and all will be well... Good luck...

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 12 years 1 week ago #1273192404

I am at a tough time in the process. Thieu recovery has taken longer than expected.

I regained about .5 Inch of length. That has been a bummer. I have also given back ..3 of my Girth. I am now :

Fg 5.2
Eg ? Will remeasure

My energy is finally returning after 40 days. I think that could have happen a wk or 2 earlier. I think myninfection began about three wks ago. I started to feel bad so i called doc. My groin felt like it had a flame thrower firing on it. I believe if i did not have the infection i would be almost recovered.

I visited doc, got medication, and have been recovering for 8 days. My wounds are healing much faster . The scrotal incision is almost completely healed. The glandular incision is better than last week.

I am tired of the process. I will tell you that the Girth size differ is significant. If it stays it was worth it. If i lose 50% i am not sure i will feel the same.

I plan to stretch for length once i am fully healed. I lost 1.5 inches off my modest Erect length. I want that back and hope to gain. Will see.

In the last week i lost .5 of Girth. This isvcrazy. I hope that stops soon.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 11 months ago #1273402382

any new reports? just wondering if everything\'s okay.

Recent. Girth Surgery with dr Solomon 11 years 11 months ago #1273465788

Curious1 - Hope everything is going better for you. You stated that the doctor gave you a list of things to avoid post surgery. I would like to see that list if you have time. Thanks