PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: wishes pmma log

wishes pmma log 11 years 11 months ago #1273288513

i bought an ads and have been using it for last 3 month or so, with so far good results. about a month in i started adding jeqling to it, i have never tried natural pe before, I started doing jeqleing after each stretching session, one night i was drunk ( drunk and pe, i know a bad combo) and got a little to aggressive, and maybe my unit got to dry but i think i damaged the PMMA. i woke up next morning with a huge swollen place on upper right hand side of shaft (kinda like i pushed the PMMA up there) well spent a week trying to actually push it back down my shaft, had to stop because it became to sore. my unit swelled up to 5.75 eg pretty much throughout, but had this knot on side that made it look crooked as hell. well it went down... kinda, ...kinda still a ridge. there. (back down to 5.5 now) part of my problem was: one i was drunk and 2 it got dry while doing the jeqling. things have gone down and look kinda normal now. good news is i am starting to push 7.5 BPEL after a stretching session, and edging session now, also good news is i have round 2 coming up, so i will be able to discuss everything with doc soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

wishes pmma log 11 years 11 months ago #1273289001

Edit

wishes pmma log 11 years 11 months ago #1273289004

Sorry to hear about you troubles with natural PE, but yeah drunk and PEing has let to some accidents by me too. I once pumped way too much as I was drunk and enjoying the sensation, ended up with a gross fat flucid Cock for about a day and busted the skin in several places.
Awesome gains with stretching though man, I\'ve gained a bit of length from manual PE and hope to continue and gain more via Hanging before PMMA and maybe break 8in BPEL

wishes pmma log 11 years 11 months ago #1273289099

Thanx jimb, yea my main problem was i started to see gains and i tired to push the envelope. Im still wearing the ads and just traction wrapping / edging. 7.75 is not my current length more so 7.5. I better understand gains wont come easy and more effort can equal injury. That said i am seeing 7.75 pop up time and time again. I also admit im measuring too often. Got a month to hopefully \"cement\" my length gains in

wishes pmma log 11 years 10 months ago #1273899113

Just a quick update.'I thought'I had damaged the PMMA tissue'from very aggressive Jelqing. apparently i did not. everything is back to normal now and looks/feels the same as before. guess the PMMA is fairly tough after all. continued my Jelqing along with ads. nothing new to report, all is good.

Here is a side pic i meant to load up along with last photo. I will take a few more before second procedure, also have a pre op Flaccid shot on my old phone i will try and recover.

wishes pmma log 11 years 7 months ago #1274783672

Had second procedure not long ago. This time around it didn\'t go as smooth, it could be the 7 months between round 1 and 2 that made this procedure more difficult. I did notice that I could feel every little bit of ground the cannula made under my shaft skin. This second procedure took over 2 hours as Dr. C and Wade meticulously worked. As of right now things look smooth minus the swelling in my cir scar area. This time around i had tremendous bruising, but surprisingly little pain. I haven\'t taken any pictures, because I didn\'t want to display the grotesque literally black bruise covering nearly my entire shaft. As soon as I arrived back at my hotel i started massaging like mad. I sanitized and used my gf vibe along with my fingers while Flaccid and Erect. I massaged throughout the rest of the day late into the night sleeping 2 hours uncomfortably on my back then getting up and massaging again for a hour. I repeated this process the following two days. I have no idea where i will end up size wise, atm i don\'t care as long as it looks presentable. From here on out if need be regardless of my final size, any additional procedures will be for aesthetics. Dr. C and staff were great as usual

wishes pmma log 11 years 7 months ago #1274849611

You think waiting 7 months would be an issue? I\'m a little over 9 months since round 1 and it still seems like a few things have changed in the past month. Planned on going for round 2 when the new material is in.

wishes pmma log 11 years 7 months ago #1274855073

I really don\'t know if it makes a difference waiting longer periods between rounds or not. I mentioned in my last post that it seemed there was more difficulty getting the cannula between the tissue and that I could feel more pressure as it moved. Thinking back it could have been that I took the chill pill first time and opted out this second time so its possible that my senses were more acute. The bruising was substantial compared to first round though.

wishes pmma log 11 years 1 month ago #1277355173

Well its been a long while since I\'ve posted. Things are good, could be better. I ran into some unexpected expenses that set my plan back for round 3. I lied to myself and this board when I said my 3rd round would be for aesthetics only. I figured I would end up with more than I had, but my swelling was much worse my second time around. It\'s been about 6 months now from my 2nd round I\'m sitting at 5.75 MSEG. I have been putting in a lot of hours working on length and making some gains with that. It will probably be another 6/8 months before I make it back for a 3rd round (if only he accepted credit cards lol). It doesn\'t bother me to much though as it gives me plenty time to work on more length. As it stands right now my plan will be another round for Girth followed shortly by a 4th round for aesthetics (if needed). Nothing really substantial to report atm. I am happy with the overall looks. I plan to continue working on length while saving for my 3rd. I will report back in 6/8 months before my next round with a length update and possibly some photos.

wishes pmma log 10 years 11 months ago #1277901282

Still here, still working on length. Decided to postpone my next procedure till next year. (Or there about.) I Want to get a full session to gain Girth + aesthetics. I\'m thinking I will ask for full session 20+ cc\'s @ 10% next Jan. The reason I\'m waiting at the moment is two fold. I want to work on more length as you can see from pic, I\'m still in the stretcher. Also, I\'m wanting to save enough money to be able to go back for touch ups( if needed) within 2/3 months.( Not really sure if touch ups are a good idea so soon after. Would like to get boards input on that.) Anyways you can kinda see the irregularities from the pic I\'m providing. I really do not feel they are a big deal at all. I do exhibit the narrow band of skin at base( that seems to push PMMA up shaft when injected). Never the less, I will discuss it with Dr. C come my next procedure. Hopefully my thread will be uninvintful and there will be no more updates for me until next year, close to my due date of the next round.

Hopefully I\'ll add a few more peices of extender rod by then =D.

wishes pmma log 10 years 11 months ago #1277901414

You have a great result. Probably one of the best I\'ve seen here. You should post more pics Flaccid and Erect. I\'m about the same Girth that you started with and am hoping to have a similar outcome as you. My first procedure is set up for the 16th,and I\'m both nervous and excited.

• Page: