PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Elist Implant 5 days out

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271643744

Hey WM, Thanks for the reply. I have the new type of implant which is a one piece soft implant. What kind do you have? Some other guy on here said that Elist advice him to pump after he\'s healed, I\'m going to ask Dr, Elist the next time I see him. What were your before and after mesurements and gains? Are you still liking the implant and were you eventually able to resume ALL natural activities with your penis in both Erect and Flaccid state? i.e. sex, masturbation, movement, swinging the penis, etc...
Thanks,
G.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271656048

I have the old two piece XXL implant. I would not pump until you speak with Dr. Elist. He has changed his post-op instructions before, as we all learn more about this implant, but when I had my surgery pumping was one of the things he specifically stated could not be done. My pre-op measurements were 6\" by 6\". Post surgery is 6.25\" length and 6.75\" Girth at the glans and ending up as 7.75\" at the base. It took a long, long time before the implant started to feel and move naturally. I remember right after surgery feeling my penis and thinking, \"What the hell did I just do to myself?\" It was hard as a rock and not pliable at all. In addition, it was only about 4\"-4.5\" in length Erect. I was freaked the hell out, but knew that it would take lots of time before the final outcome would be known. Two years later you can feel I have an implant in the Flaccid state, but the feeling is night and day different than even one year ago. Masturbation is no different, other than the much larger Girth, but as far a feel goes it\'s the same as you cannot feel the implant edges when Erect. Sex is soooo much better. When I say that, it\'s not just due the larger Girth adding friction, it does, but it\'s even more of a mental thing. In my mind when I use to look down at my penis sliding in and out of my wife it would depress me, and sometimes cause me to lose my Erection. In my mind it looked like a baby penis. (I know a 6\" by 6\" penis is an OK size in general, but none of that matters to someone with penis issues. Besides, you put my pre-op penis on a guy who\'s 5\'7\" and 165 lbs., it looks much different than on my 6\'3\" and 230-240 lbs frame). Now I love to watch it go in and out as it really looks huge, and affects her vagina in a way that my pre-op penis never could. My pre-op penis would slide in and out with no visual change to her vagina, but now, (it\'s hard to describe), her vagina appears to \'pull outward\' on the back strokes. The fact that my penis has that effect on her vagina is a huge turn-on for me. Movement is fairly natural now. It bends, stretches, and hangs like any other penis. The one thing that it does not do is swing much, but I believe it\'s mostly due to the weight of the implant. WM P.S. I know I\'ve posted this before, and I don\'t want to sound like a cheerleader for the implant, but I have to be truthful about my positive outcome. But if you are a forum member reading this, please do not use my happiness with the implant as a reason to get it done. While there are happy customers like me, the horror stories of the surgeries that go wrong makes this procedure not worth it. Especially with PMMA seeming to have far fewer complications, and the small ones associated with PMMA are nothing compared to the complications that are possible when the Elist implant goes wrong. If PMMA had been around when I had my surgery, it is the route I would have taken.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271658794

WM, My implant is the new style XL. It\'s very soft to begin with, so if yours feel that natural eventually, mine will definitely be good. I\'m over two weeks post op, and things are feeling better and better. Pain and swelling has gone down drastically. The penis changes everyday, looking better and more natural everyday. I love the Flaccid length and Girth gain. Erect Girth gain is great, still waiting for Erect length to return and eventually surpass my natural measurements. The worst part was the week after the surgery. Right now I\'m still really stiff, in Flaccid and Erect. Around the base area is not as movable and flexible as before the surgery, but that is natural due to the tissues are hardened from swelling and trauma, but day by day it gets better. WM - How long did it take before your Erection return to normal length?
Did you use any stretching device after the surgery to gain length back?
Thanks,
G.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271658865

Want More wrote: I have the old two piece XXL implant. I would not pump until you speak with Dr. Elist. He has changed his post-op instructions before, as we all learn more about this implant, but when I had my surgery pumping was one of the things he specifically stated could not be done. My pre-op measurements were 6\" by 6\". Post surgery is 6.25\" length and 6.75\" Girth at the glans and ending up as 7.75\" at the base. It took a long, long time before the implant started to feel and move naturally. I remember right after surgery feeling my penis and thinking, \"What the hell did I just do to myself?\" It was hard as a rock and not pliable at all. In addition, it was only about 4\"-4.5\" in length Erect. I was freaked the hell out, but knew that it would take lots of time before the final outcome would be known. Two years later you can feel I have an implant in the Flaccid state, but the feeling is night and day different than even one year ago. Masturbation is no different, other than the much larger Girth, but as far a feel goes it\'s the same as you cannot feel the implant edges when Erect. Sex is soooo much better. When I say that, it\'s not just due the larger Girth adding friction, it does, but it\'s even more of a mental thing. In my mind when I use to look down at my penis sliding in and out of my wife it would depress me, and sometimes cause me to lose my Erection. In my mind it looked like a baby penis. (I know a 6\" by 6\" penis is an OK size in general, but none of that matters to someone with penis issues. Besides, you put my pre-op penis on a guy who\'s 5\'7\" and 165 lbs., it looks much different than on my 6\'3\" and 230-240 lbs frame). Now I love to watch it go in and out as it really looks huge, and affects her vagina in a way that my pre-op penis never could. My pre-op penis would slide in and out with no visual change to her vagina, but now, (it\'s hard to describe), her vagina appears to \'pull outward\' on the back strokes. The fact that my penis has that effect on her vagina is a huge turn-on for me. Movement is fairly natural now. It bends, stretches, and hangs like any other penis. The one thing that it does not do is swing much, but I believe it\'s mostly due to the weight of the implant. WM P.S. I know I\'ve posted this before, and I don\'t want to sound like a cheerleader for the implant, but I have to be truthful about my positive outcome. But if you are a forum member reading this, please do not use my happiness with the implant as a reason to get it done. While there are happy customers like me, the horror stories of the surgeries that go wrong makes this procedure not worth it. Especially with PMMA seeming to have far fewer complications, and the small ones associated with PMMA are nothing compared to the complications that are possible when the Elist implant goes wrong. If PMMA had been around when I had my surgery, it is the route I would have taken.

I\'d retire PE with a 6\" x 6\", but you make a good point, I don\'t possess a huge frame, so visually it may appear different on someone who\'s the size of an NFL Running-Back lol.
6\" Girth is rare and requires a Magnum XL if I\'m not mistaken... so you are now on the super rare and super huge side with that implant! Glad to hear yours went successfully, since not everyone shares the same fate.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271669590

GP55, I have the old implant, so what I tell you could be different since I know nothing about the new one. For me, it took months before the \'surgery stiffness\' began to subside. This surgery is extremely invasive, and your body will need lots of time to heal. I used the AutoXleeve from AutoExtender, ( www.autoextender.com/ ), starting with the 9 oz weight beginning at week 12. I wish I had started around week 7-8. I wore it for 7-8 hours a day with 10 minute breaks every couple of hours. I would massage the penis during the breaks to get proper blood flow. I would wear it for 3 days on, 1 day off. After 3-4 weeks I stepped up to the 14 oz. weight using the same routine. I would also hand stretch at night for about 10-15 minutes. Unfortunately I wasn\'t as diligent as I should have been. I would get lazy after about 3 weeks and end up taking 2-3 weeks off. It took me around 8 months of this half-hearted routine to get back to 6\" length, and another 4-5 months to get the .25\". No gains over the past year, but I have been real lazy about my routine. As a side note, I did buy the VacExtender Jes Plus Kit, but due to my new flaccid girth I couldn\'t fit through the base opening, so I gave it to my little brother. I only mention this so you do not buy this item and waste $279.00. I do not know if any real length gains can be made above and beyond your original after implant surgery. For me I was actually just over 7\" erect before my first disastrous lengthening surgery on April 1, 1995 with Dr. Rhineschild. I lost over an inch due to that surgery and the scar tissue. Dr. Elist told me he removed lots of scar tissue during my implant surgery, so the .25\" I gained might just be me getting some of that lost length back. Some guys have seen length gains from a good stretching/hanging routine, so it is possible, but with the implant I just don\'t know yet. WM

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271671323

Will post soon, around 3 - 4 weeks post. Looking better.Thanks,
G

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271675473

17days post op - Pain in the pubic area has decreased today. Had another post op with Elist and everything looks really good. He just want me to do manual stretching a few times a day, and that\'s all. No pumping, no more wrapping. The implant is blending really well. You can\'t tell it\'s there in either Flaccid or Erect. If you REALLY dig you can feel it in Flaccid, but I think with time even that will be very natural to the touch. I\'m not just waiting for Erect length return and more, all the scars to fade, and all the stiffness to soften back to natural state. Still no sex, another 4 weeks.
G.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271675859

Did the doctor tell you that the length will return and all the scars will fade and the penis will look and feel 100% natural ????

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271676045

There is a lot of shill problems with this specific surgery and I think you should post pictures of your healing now. this website isnt about being presentable as you say a lot of guys put pictures of their purple swollen dicks so that we can see. if you are not comfortable thats cool but i think if you really want to help those out who are on the fence about this surgery then you should post your swollen Dick to prove you are real. think about it. a shill wouldnt have any pictures of their purple Dick they would just post a picture of their normal Dick and say \"hey look how natural this looks!\" thats why waiting until your penis looks presentable is a bad idea for guys like me who arent a big fan of going to Tijuana. Im not anti PMMA but the implant has worked out for some and im tryin to figure out why.
you should take pics of your healing so people can see what is really up. there are barely any pictures of this stuff at all. if you dont want to because you are not comfortable why are you comfortable with sending a picture of your Dick at all? doesnt add up if you ask me. please do a lot of the guys who are on the fence a favor and show us the healing pictures if you planned on showing us a picture eventually anyway!
sorry if i am coming on too strong but it really bothers me since i have seen shill stuff before. not saying you are but you should clear it up to help us all

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271677569

RnC, I\'m on here to ask questions I have for the guys who\'s had the surgery before. and keep track and share my own progress. I will post pictures if and when I feel comfortable. I\'m sorry you have shill issues in the past, but I\'m not on here to prove myself to anyone in anyway, nor am I responsible for anyone else\'s experience.
Peace.
G.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271681419

Hi Greenplanet, congrats on your initial success! Hopefully everything works out, as you know I have the old implant, unstitched, and am still satisfied. Sounds like the newer implant is much softer and pliable if it\'s barely detectable.... not the case for me, but I\'m OK with that. Even so after about a year it will really loosen up and move around and lay flat when you lay down etc. you should also get most of your Erect angle back. I doubt if you\'ll loose (or gain) in Erect length if you didn\'t yet, but you will notice a huge Flaccid length gain. That might be a bit exagerated in my case since it wasn\'t stitched and has dropped down over time. Just be patient with using it, I would still wait awhile. Well good luck, I don\'t get on as often, but will try to follow your progress and weigh in occasionally. Sounds like you\'ve got a good grasp on what to do and expect though, take care

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271702237

Hi Mark, good to see that you are still on board. Please keep us updated since you are one of the very few who kept the implant in and I am very happy that you are doing well with it.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271708890

3 weeks post op - More healing, the last bit of swelling is slowly going down. The pain is less in the pubic area. The stiffness has started to soften up some.
Mark, can your penis in the Flaccid state now swing left and right loosely? That\'s where most of my stiffness is.
Thanks,
G.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271807845

4 weeks post op - Had recurring swelling this week, but now gone. Everything continues to heal, soften. The Erect length is slowly coming back, but still retracted right now. Mild pain is the pubic area. The tissues are all still very stiff.
G.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271808056

I did ask and he said was not a good idea till way later. Still need more healing before sexual activity.
Your PMMA results look good, BTW.
G.